Shottenheimer Sucks

1 view

Harlan Lachman

Jan 8, 2011, 10:49:36 PM1/8/11
Shottenheimer calls a bomb when 6 yards wins the game. A slant to
Braylon is a lot easier to complete against the rook.

If we lose, this call does. it.

The D did not have to go out on the field.

I hate this man. Fire his ass. No way my evening should be ruined.

Harlan

Laurence Smith

Jan 8, 2011, 11:21:19 PM1/8/11
Harlan Lachman wrote:

I have to agree.
I thought Schott called a decent game, at least once the second half
started.
But that bomb to Edwards was a horrible call. A slant to Edwards,
Holmes, or even Cotchery would have been just fine.

I thought to myself: "Schott should be shot."
Then I remembered the horror in Arizona and decided a simple dismissal
was more in order.

--
Larry Smith