RävNsfän imposter news.qis.net sock

RävNsfän ®

Oct 17, 2011, 4:54:51 PM10/17/11
This imbecile actually pays hard earned cash (or maybe a male prostitute
with easy cash...eh) for an anonymous remailer to post nonsense. Beware he
also leg humps me from his news.qis.net sock/forging account. I OWN HIM
HE'S STILL MY BITCH!

FYI- I only post from aioe.org, all others claiming to be RävNsfän are
wannabe fakes......

_

~Drew

"Talk is cheap ...lets just play"
Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts

RävNsfän ®

Oct 18, 2011, 2:00:31 AM10/18/11
"RävNsfän ®" <crustyl...@nomail.com> wrote in message
Tell him to stop or I will keep posting and cross-posting to the jets
newsgroup with my phony nicks instead of my own steelers ng. And you can't
do a damn thing about it !

J Dean McEwen (aka: Tank, Senor Patriots, BoosDad, JDWildone, RickyBobby,
Bill Cable, Strickland, reddog, strongville stan, The Inconvenient Truth,
Marty in KC)

"RävNsfän ® poser" <deanm...@hotmale.cum> wrote in message
: This imbecile actually pays hard earned cash (or maybe a male prostitute
: with easy cash...eh) for an anonymous remailer to post nonsense. Beware he
: also leg humps me from his news.qis.net sock/forging account. I OWN HIM
: HE'S STILL MY BITCH!
:
: FYI- I only post from anonymous speranza.aioe.org, the other tard claiming
to be RävNsfän is actually the real one, but don't tell him you know......

~werd

RävNsfän ®

Oct 18, 2011, 3:45:25 PM10/18/11
don't you worry "dude", ...my smug creative juices runneth over and it
is unlikely that in your lifetime I will run out of those lovable DrewismsŠ
that you so enjoy cut and pasting into your RavNsfan impersonations. Rest
assured "dude", ...you will never want for fresh DrewismsŠ in your "cut
and paste" archives.

--
~Drew

"Talk is cheap, ...lets go play"

> "RävNsfän Ž" <crustyl...@nomail.com> wrote in message
> Tell him to stop or I will keep posting and cross-posting to the jets
> newsgroup with my phony nicks instead of my own steelers ng. And you
> can't do a damn thing about it !
>
> J Dean McEwen (aka: Tank, Senor Patriots, BoosDad, JDWildone,
> RickyBobby, Bill Cable, Strickland, reddog, strongville stan, The
> Inconvenient Truth, Marty in KC)

RävNsfän ®

Oct 18, 2011, 11:45:07 PM10/18/11
: don't you worry "dude", ...my smug creative juices runneth over and it
: is unlikely that in your lifetime I will run out of those lovable
Drewisms©
: that you so enjoy cut and pasting into your RavNsfan impersonations. Rest
: assured "dude", ...you will never want for fresh Drewisms© in your "cut
: and paste" archives.

How is that cut and paste archive going these days mini-me wannabe? I know
your grammy's hard drive must be choking to death on all my Drewisms©,
...just like she did when..., oh well forget that, ...the grand-kids
shouldn't know about that.

You R.I.P. granny T-I-T
--
~Drew
"Talk is cheap ...lets just play"

RävNsfän ®

Oct 19, 2011, 11:57:14 AM10/19/11
Just because you post as a fan of every NFL team and also post anonymously
while posing as myself and others, ...this doesn't mean you have to be
stewpid in the process.

Now bring out your mini-me RavNsfan poser, or another former NFL fan that
no longer posts, so you can heckle me and then pat your various characters
on their virtual behinds again Butters' now get busy with your news.qis.net
sock/forging account, loser.

--
~Drew
"Talk is cheap ...lets just play"
Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts

"RävNsfän ®" <noem...@nospam4me.org> wrote in

RävNsfän ®

Oct 19, 2011, 5:52:28 PM10/19/11
I can't believe I neglected to say how sorry I am that your granny passed
away gagging for air. I'm sure her example will remind you not to swallow
more than you can chew, ...at least until all eight inches of man meat have
been extricated from your throat. RIP granny McEwen.