Leon Washington punt return

Tutor

Dec 6, 2010, 11:19:47 AM12/6/10
nice punt return. Too bad he raises his arm with the #1 sign at the
40 which slowed him down the nanosecond needed for the punter to be
able to trip him up before he scores. I miss the days when the Jets
had an exciting punt return man. In fact, I don't remember Leon
returning punts for us at all, just KOs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0M1IvEuw0w

John C TX

Dec 6, 2010, 11:46:05 AM12/6/10

He returned some. That ended with Ryan. You wonder why I think Rex is
the conservative one? I won't be shocked if he returns.

:)

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WashLe00.htm