Who Here Believes We Win Sunday Night?

JetsLife

Oct 1, 2011, 2:04:17 AM10/1/11
For all the nation to see?

We did it once a couple weeks ago. Maybe my hope outstrips reality.

What is reality, alas?

Oh, that's right, it's what we make of it.

Yes, I BELIEVE we will be victorious Sunday night!

Papa Carl

Oct 1, 2011, 1:58:30 PM10/1/11

"JetsLife" <Jets...@aol.com> wrote in message
What is reality? The number on the scoreboard at the end of the game...we
will have to wait and see.

JKConey

Oct 1, 2011, 4:35:10 PM10/1/11
"JetsLife" wrote in message
> [...]
I wouldn't be shocked if we win. Not at all. Ravens are an old team and
they play on emotion these days, thus so many unexpected losses. I say they
can't keep up the high for 4 qtrs.

-- JK Sinrod
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

Papa Carl

Oct 1, 2011, 5:46:27 PM10/1/11

"JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> wrote in message
The Ravens entire O line is over 300 pounds. Could be a big problem for
that interior D.

And...as for age...
**Another interesting note is that as young as the Ravens have made
themselves in the past few years, the Ravens have an AFC-low seven players
that are rookies or first-year players, even though their average age is a
relatively-low 26.45 years. The average age of players in the NFL is
26.61.** They have gotten younger, but not too many rookies.

Ritchie

Oct 1, 2011, 8:08:28 PM10/1/11
Ravens 31 Jets 13

The Ravens defense will eat the offensive line and Sanchez up. The
Ravens D have probably been licking their chops all week long!

Papa Carl

Oct 1, 2011, 8:52:30 PM10/1/11

"Ritchie" <ritch...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Ravens 31 Jets 13
>
> The Ravens defense will eat the offensive line and Sanchez up. The
> Ravens D have probably been licking their chops all week long!
Richie, I'm afraid I find myself with you on this one...it will be very hard
for the Green.

Still Roper

Oct 2, 2011, 12:14:50 AM10/2/11
Because I'm drunk and because the NFL is so fucked up...yes...we're
gonna end up winning this game even thought we shouldn't...

something like that...go jets!

RävNsfän ®

Oct 2, 2011, 10:52:07 AM10/2/11
Still Roper <mark_edw...@yahoo.ca> wrote in news:c4fc32c7-6c3e-4780-
9f43-ab0...@j1g2000yqj.googlegroups.com:

> On Oct 1, 2:04 am, JetsLife <JetsL...@aol.com> wrote:
>> For all the nation to see?
>>
>> We did it once a couple weeks ago. Maybe my hope outstrips reality.
>>
>> What is reality, alas?
>>
>> Oh, that's right, it's what we make of it.
>>
>> Yes, I BELIEVE we will be victorious Sunday night!
>
> Because I'm drunk and because the NFL is so fucked up.

Drunk and stoopid is no way to go through life, still doper!

--
~Drew

"Talk is cheap ...lets just go play"
Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts

Message has been deleted

RävNsfän ®

Oct 2, 2011, 4:56:09 PM10/2/11
Sorry you keep falling on your fat arse Butters', ...how is that headache ?
--
~Drew

"Talk is cheap ...lets just play"

"RävNsfän ®" <noe...@nospamme.org> wrote in message
: Still Roper <mark_edw...@yahoo.ca> wrote in news:c4fc32c7-6c3e-4780-
:

RävNsfän ®

Oct 2, 2011, 7:15:16 PM10/2/11
"Julio Sanchez" <hoolio3...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Oct 1, 2:04 am, JetsLife <JetsL...@aol.com> wrote:
What's the big deal? The Ravens beat a mediocre Pitt team,
lost to a better but not great Tennessee team, and beat a bad
Rams team.

The Jets seem to go as Sanchez goes and are a pretty good
road team.

The Ravens are a pretty good home team. Somewhere around 23-11 at home I
believe.

:They are probably embarrassed by last week.
:I don't see why the Jets can't win handily unless Sanchez
:has a bad game.

C'mon ...really? Whom do you think will have caused Sanchez to have a bad
game? The Jets defense is 31st over three games and not just from one bad
game. In fact IIRC, Sanchez had one of his better games last week and the
Jets still lost big-time to an inferior opponent. There are many reasons
against the Jets winning "handily", as you say. That stated, ...on any given
Sunday is an NFL fact.

: This week, the ESPN pickers are all picking
: Baltimore, but last week they all picked the Pats and look
: what happened.
: Julio

You missed something, ...they also picked the Ravens last week, ...and look
what happened. This is a Conference game with play-off implications toward
home field. That won't be overlooked by the Ravens any more than the Jets.

Got to cut this off to make kickoff so wish my Ravens luck and I'll check
back tomorrow to get or give the kudos. It will be too late when I return
home, considering the post-game victory party and all that.