Santonio in the news....

Michael

Apr 30, 2010, 1:51:01 PM4/30/10
A few sorces including 1050 ESPN reporting an incident involving
Santonio. Innitial reports say he refused to turn of an electronic
device while on a flight to Las Vegas. Police spoke with him and
filed a report after he left the aircraft.

Obviously, Santonio things rules are for the rest of us and not him.

This guy is gonna be nothing but trouble.

Harlan Lachman

Apr 30, 2010, 5:32:13 PM4/30/10
In article
<4cfa13ad-e43e-4b2f...@v18g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
Michael <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote:

Strike two.

I think not.

Worth a number five pick but unlikely he will get it in time.

harlan

Ritchie

Apr 30, 2010, 6:28:42 PM4/30/10

Agreed 1000%!!!

Tutor

Apr 30, 2010, 9:56:39 PM4/30/10

the story is false. Calm down.

Allegheny Police: Early Holmes Story Untrue
Published: 04-30-10
By Randy Lange
email article Editor-in-Chief

Friday morning reports on a Pittsburgh TV station Website and other
Internet outlets regarding an airline incident allegedly involving
Jets wide receiver Santonio Holmes on Thursday night are not true,
according to the Allegheny County, Pa., Police Department.

"As previously reported, [Santonio] Holmes was NOT removed from any
airplane (4/29/2010)," a media release from the police department
read. "He was asked to remove his Ipod (at one point), in which he
complied. There's no further information to report."

Jets head coach Rex Ryan was asked about the reports (some of which
were corrected this afternoon) at his midday news conference in
between rookie minicamp practices.

"I know what's been told to me. It kind of got blown out of proportion
by some media outlets," Ryan said. "I don't think it's as big as
what's been out there."

Pressed on if he was concerned about what the reports might say about
Holmes, the coach said, "The version I got is much different than the
version you got or what's on the Internet. To comment on that is
probably not right."

Ryan also praised Holmes, who came over in a trade with the Pittsburgh
Steelers on April 12, for his work as a Jet.

"Santonio around here has been tremendous, at the voluntary workouts,
competitive-wise in all the drills," he said. "The thing that really
jumps out at me is how he's been in the classroom, with Mark Sanchez,
Brian Schottenheimer. He takes great notes. He's been tremendous in
the building."

Michael

Apr 30, 2010, 11:22:29 PM4/30/10

If that is the case then MY BAD