Cavenaugh mentioned by players...

Michael

Jan 17, 2011, 10:28:44 AM1/17/11
In post game interviews with offensive players. All praising "Coach
Cav" prior to Schotty and much more often than Shotty.
Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 17, 2011, 11:06:26 AM1/17/11
On Jan 17, 10:57 am, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 07:28:44 -0800 (PST), Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
> >In post game interviews with offensive players.  All praising "Coach
> >Cav" prior to Schotty and much more often than Shotty.
>
> I know I'm surprised  ;)
> Seriously though, I understand Sanchez praising his position coach, but who else?
> Why would the QB coach be praised by others?
> Wonder what he does besides coaching MS  ;)

since the second miami game, i think the offense has been run by
"suggestion". i got blasted after i posted it after the miami loss,
but i wrote that i was sure the offense was going to be taken over by
callahan or cav after that loss. sure enough, they have been
producing ever since and you hear cav's name put out there by the
players now more often than shotty's.

Message has been deleted

Michael

Jan 17, 2011, 2:01:24 PM1/17/11
On Jan 17, 1:09 pm, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> Funny you mention that.
> I heard an interview with Dustin Keller, within the past hour.
> He complemented Callahan for his scheming & his playcalling.
> Interesting  ;)- Hide quoted text -

it appears that schotty has been marginalized

Message has been deleted

Grinch

Jan 18, 2011, 12:44:30 PM1/18/11

------------

> Burf wrote:

> > Funny you mention that.
> > I heard an interview with Dustin Keller, within the past hour.
> > He complemented Callahan for his scheming & his playcalling.
> > Interesting  ;)
>

> b, your fear of Schott has you  hearing things.
>
> Keller was answering a question about the time Sanchez had relative to
> Brady.  His answer was that coach Callahan did a great job of scheming
> up what their defense was going to throw at them & the OL did good job
> of picking it up. That is his job. The word play calling wasn't used
> although I would be disappointed if Schott didn't rely on Callahan at
> times.
>
> If you notice Michael didn't answer your question. Every reference
> made about Cavanaugh was made by Sanchez and he was never giving
> credit to Cavanaugh w/o giving credit to all his coaches.

My time machine says here's Michael and Burf next week...

[] Jets win by 40-0: "Proof that Schotty is out of the loop! Look how
the offense produced . What more proof could you want? Congrats to
Callahan and Cavanaugh on the great job!

[] Jets lose 0-40: "Shitty screwed the pooch again and cost us our
best chance at a ring since '69. *Damn* him! ....

"Huh? How could he screw the pooch if he's been marginalized out of
running the O, like we've been saying since the Mia game while they've
been winning? Well ... Rex put him back in charge this week just to
confuse the Steelers .... or he went and cried to Tanny who felt sorry
for him and ordered Rex to put him back in charge ... or he cried to
his daddy and who used his great influence on Woody to get him put
back in charge ... whatever -- just look at the score! What more proof
do you need that Schitty screwed up!!

:-)

Now Michael and Burf may think this is nasty sarcasm on my part, and
they may be right. Thinking about it I'll be glad to apologize to
either or both right now, if they say...

"Being that Schott has been marginalized out of running the O, and
credit for its recent success belongs to Callahan and Cavanaugh, from
now on if the O sucks we'll blame Callahan and Cavanaugh -- we won't
blame Schott."

They'll make me feel so small and petty if they say that, how could I
not apologize?

Message has been deleted