Was the buff win good or bad going into the playoffs ???

Michael

Jan 3, 2011, 12:08:36 AM1/3/11
not so sure if this was good or bad win. it could help for confidence,
but could they wind up drinking too much of their own kool-aid for
beating up on one of the worst teams in the league ??? perhaps
forgetting to take into account how often they did badly on both sides
of the ball this season ???
Message has been deleted

Harlan Lachman

Jan 4, 2011, 4:04:04 PM1/4/11
In article <shd3i6lm9v299ous0...@4ax.com>,
buRford <buR...@buR.ford.com> wrote:

> I don't think it hurt.
> If they remember how they felt, at the end of the Championship Game, that
> should be a nice
> balance to any bloviated thinking.
> Then, there's the Pats. If they come out flat again...

I don't think you need to worry about a team that faces Peyton and got
whipped by him and his in last year's Championship game.

Might be the only advantage of playing them rather than KC.

JetsLife

Jan 5, 2011, 3:00:04 PM1/5/11
On Jan 3, 6:44 am, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> I don't think it hurt.
> If they remember how they felt, at the end of the Championship Game, that should be a nice
> balance to any bloviated thinking.
> Then, there's the Pats.  If they come out flat again...

Bloviated. Always a classic. Who says us Jets newsgroupers aren't of
brilliant intellect.