Revis, Cromartie, and SHARPER!

JK Coney

Mar 7, 2010, 8:08:13 PM3/7/10
In the works I hear. Has there ever been a D-backfield like it?

--
JK Sinrod
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

Johnny Morongo

Mar 7, 2010, 8:50:34 PM3/7/10
JK Coney wrote:
> In the works I hear. Has there ever been a D-backfield like it?

At 34 (35 midway through next season) I'm not really interested,
especially if he costs anything like a draft pick.

Message has been deleted

Johnctx

Mar 8, 2010, 8:08:15 AM3/8/10

He is free agent so no picks involved but we can't sign a FA until we
lose one. He will stay in NO.

RickyBobby

Mar 10, 2010, 4:37:57 AM3/10/10

"JK Coney" <jkc...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Not sure about that. The problem with Cromartie is that he will not stick
his helmet in there and tackle somebody. Check out the highlights of the
last Jets - Chargers game. Refusing to support the run defense is why the
Chargers got rid of him.

JK Coney

Mar 10, 2010, 11:19:47 AM3/10/10

"RickyBobby" <nasc...@cox.net> wrote in message

> Not sure about that. The problem with Cromartie is that he will not stick
> his helmet in there and tackle somebody. Check out the highlights of the
> last Jets - Chargers game. Refusing to support the run defense is why the
> Chargers got rid of him.

Any different than Kerry Rhodes?