Re: Damn... missed by that much...

Message has been deleted

MZ

Apr 23, 2010, 8:11:38 PM4/23/10
buRford wrote:
> Just missed Terrence Cody. Would've been a great pickup, to mentor behind Jenkins.

I think they should go with an OT or TE here. Charles Brown and Bruce
Campbell are very highly rated, and DBrick's contract will come due
pretty soon. He can also take over for Wayne Hunter as "TE" in the
tight sets.

There are also a couple highly rated TEs available, like Hernandez and
Moeki.

MZ

Apr 23, 2010, 8:22:57 PM4/23/10

Well, they took a different OT. Not a bad pick. He'll sit in '10 and
come in at TE in power sets.