Mark Brunell ???

Rich - ® ©

Jun 8, 2010, 1:45:01 AM6/8/10
Why do we want a 39 year old Mark Brunell?

http://www.neworleans.com/sports/saints/saints-news/408938.html

Get used to it because Ramsey is expected to join the Black and Gold in
mid-June for the final few days of Organized Team Activities (OTAs) and fill
a void created by the departure of free agent Mark Brunell, who, from all
indications, plans on becoming a member of the New York Jets.

Ramsey and Brunell apparently have handshake agreements in place with the
Saints and Jets, respectively, but will not dot the I's and cross the T's
until on or about June 15, according to league sources who requested
anonymity. Ironically, the two were teammates in 2004 and 2005 with the
Washington Redskins prior to Ramsey's trade to the New York Jets for a
sixth-round pick in March 2006.

John C TX

Jun 8, 2010, 8:28:27 AM6/8/10

I saw him in pre-season vs the Texans. He didn't look good.

Harlan Lachman

Jun 8, 2010, 7:18:03 PM6/8/10
In article
<ba474394-369a-4754...@g19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,

I don't get the fascination with a worn out non-winning Qb. We had to
play a back-up in one game last year and won. We have two younger guys
who can lose just as well as Brunnel. And, in theory, the might get
better.

Message has been deleted