Danny Woodhead

Ray O'Hara

Sep 26, 2010, 4:55:23 PM9/26/10
he came in handy for the Pats, scored on a nice 33 yard run.
made some nice 3rd down players.

so thanks Jets.

Hammer

Sep 26, 2010, 6:33:00 PM9/26/10

I agree, Jets are stupid. I said so before. I want Riggins back too.

MuahMan

Sep 26, 2010, 7:45:53 PM9/26/10
On Sep 26, 4:55 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Too bad he can't play in the secondary.

JetGreeeen

Sep 27, 2010, 12:57:00 AM9/27/10
On Sep 26, 4:55 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Maybe he can play on defense???

Harlan Lachman

Sep 27, 2010, 10:33:04 AM9/27/10
In article <i7obvu$7u7$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,

He will never be more than a depth player but I cannot forgive the Jets
for letting him go in order to keep Clowney who I rate with Howard the
tub Green (even though he made one good play last night) and Eric POS
Smith.

Woodhead is one of those important players who plays bigger and better
than his talents.

harlan