HI EVERYBODY!

1 view

RävNsfän ®

Sep 26, 2011, 8:10:50 AM9/26/11
Hi everybody, I'm Drew and I'm a Ravens fan! I'm comin' in here to the
JEST ng, and if i see ANY of you guys say ANYTHING about MY
Ravens, well...there's gonna be Hell to pay!!! Ya got that? I don't
give two shits that this isn't the Ravens ng, I'm Drew...and I make
the rules!
And just so you guys know...that's conversation, NOT confrontation.
Because I just said so.

~Drew

"Talk is cheap ...lets just go play"
Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts

Still Roper

Sep 26, 2011, 12:16:23 PM9/26/11
lol...holy fuck your lame...

RävNsfän ®

Sep 26, 2011, 2:31:54 PM9/26/11
Still Roper <mark_edw...@yahoo.ca> wrote in news:5f4c6c58-0b43-45c7-
91fc-20a...@i30g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:
Not quite as lame as someone that doesn't know the difference between your
and you're, eh still doper? Or is it Jethro the dumbass?

JKConey

Sep 26, 2011, 6:29:45 PM9/26/11
"RävNsfän Ž" wrote in message news:j5pq4a$fkd$1...@speranza.aioe.org...

Hi everybody, I'm Drew and I'm a Ravens fan! I'm comin' in here to the
JEST ng, and if i see ANY of you guys say ANYTHING about MY
Ravens, well...there's gonna be Hell to pay!!! Ya got that? I don't
give two shits that this isn't the Ravens ng, I'm Drew...and I make
the rules!
And just so you guys know...that's conversation, NOT confrontation.
Because I just said so.

If you came in as a fan to talk FB, that's one thing, but why the need
for all the macho BS?

-- JK Sinrod
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

RävNsfän ®

Sep 26, 2011, 10:07:26 PM9/26/11

"JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> wrote in message
: "RävNsfän Ž" wrote in message news:j5pq4a$fkd$1...@speranza.aioe.org...
My personal ankle warmer for the past 5 years tries to impersonate me within
the NG of the team that the Ravens are scheduled to play next before I
arrive to post myself.

Right Click my post and Properties wherein my ISP (qis.net) since 1998 is
represented. Doing the same to my wannabe will sjow the moron's anonymous
NNTP posting host server is speranza.aioe.org

It's also visable in his message path of
news:j5pq4a$fkd$1...@speranza.aioe.org above^
_

~Drew

"Talk is cheap ...lets just play"
:

R�vNsf�n �

Sep 27, 2011, 12:14:15 PM9/27/11
"JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> wrote in

> "R�vNsf�n �" wrote in message news:j5pq4a$fkd$1...@speranza.aioe.org...

Jethro... I just can not think of a single moronic troll that would ever
have even attempted to offer the weak tripe that you have. To save a
polyp's worth of any possible remaining dignity just sig a blank post to
represent your future responses.

Drew
--
R�vNsf�n �

"Talk is cheap..., lets go play"
(Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts)

Still Roper

Sep 27, 2011, 12:57:29 PM9/27/11
On Sep 26, 2:31 pm, "RävNsfän ®" <noem...@nospamme.org> wrote:
> Still Roper <mark_edwards_2...@yahoo.ca> wrote in news:5f4c6c58-0b43-45c7-
> 91fc-20adc5750...@i30g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:
>              Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts- Hide quoted text -

shorthand dummy...