DE's/DT's on the bubble

John C TX

Sep 2, 2010, 11:52:48 AM9/2/10
I haven't been watching but I am wondering of thre are any vets that
may get cut that would offer depth.

Any possibilities?

papa.carl44

Sep 3, 2010, 12:34:39 AM9/3/10

"John C TX" <johnc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>I haven't been watching but I am wondering of thre are any vets that
> may get cut that would offer depth.
>
> Any possibilities?

Remember what I said before....trade Clemens for a tackle? They need to do
something, and I don't think it comes by taking somebody else's left overs.

John C TX

Sep 3, 2010, 10:53:18 AM9/3/10
On Sep 2, 11:34 pm, "papa.carl44" <papadotc...@nospamverizon.net>
wrote:
> "John C TX" <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:f6808927-42e4-49ca...@z28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...

> >I haven't been watching but I am wondering of thre are any vets that
> > may get cut that would offer depth.
>
> > Any possibilities?
>
> Remember what I said before....trade Clemens for a tackle?  They need to do
> something, and I don't think it comes by taking somebody else's left overs.

papa, I think he is our 2nd best QB.

papa.carl44

Sep 3, 2010, 1:54:00 PM9/3/10

"John C TX" <johnc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I know....so do I.....but the way this team is structured, maybe the way the
league is today, there simply are no other ways to trade...who in the " 2's
and 3's" would anybody trade for?

MZ

Sep 5, 2010, 10:57:31 AM9/5/10

Just saw that Jarvis Green was released by the Broncos.

John C TX

Sep 7, 2010, 10:20:39 AM9/7/10

Didn't he have 7 sacks one year? He has to be better than Gholston.
Maybe Gholston needs to go IR.

:)

papa.carl44

Sep 7, 2010, 2:21:28 PM9/7/10

"John C TX" <johnc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

:)

Gholston has pics of Woody and Rex with the monkey and the nun...he stays.

MZ

Sep 7, 2010, 5:13:20 PM9/7/10

Interior pass rusher. Not sure he offers anything Devito doesn't right
now -- he really fell off last year -- but could be a one-year stopgap.

John C TX

Sep 8, 2010, 8:47:24 AM9/8/10

That no vets were brought in, just young guys, tells me they like
DeVito. I keep hoping a young guy like Okoye on the Texans gets
released. He really didn't play tackle at Louisville as he often
lined up on the outside. He might be a very good 3-4 DE instead of
4-3 DT.