OT: Gotta Love the Political

JetsLife

Apr 2, 2010, 5:49:48 PM4/2/10
discussion in here off and on.

Opinions are like assholes everybody has one.

Johnny Morongo has it right. Same with papacarl.

And the truth is, time immemorial humanity has lived in an unjust
system. Right, left, middle -- no matter what -- the people on top
are feasting off the people at the bottom. To paraphrase "Platoon,"
always been that way always will be.

Me? I lean isolationist, libertarian, Eisenhower-style bang for buck
military. Get rid of most federal agencies and give that $ back to
the states. I am strongly socially liberal tho. This is one reason I
detest the stench of so-called conservatives -- so many of the so-
called conservatives are anything but. They're fascists who their way
is the highway.

A TRUE conservative wouldn't give a shit about abortion or any other
personal choice. No, too many of them are Amero-Fascists. They just
don't have the balls to admit.

Same thing with the hard Left -- they don't have the balls to admit
who they are.

And so, you get folks like JetsLife, who works between the margins,
looking for a sliver to slip through. So that one day JetsLife can
say "Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty We Are (all) Jets
Fans at last!"

papa.carl44

Apr 2, 2010, 6:18:07 PM4/2/10

"JetsLife" <Jets...@aol.com> wrote in message

Ike sounds like a freakin left wing commie compared to the GOPers of today.

Message has been deleted

papa.carl44

Apr 3, 2010, 12:55:00 AM4/3/10

"graybeard" <gray...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> JL, do you know the difference between a Democrat, a Republican, and a
> Libertarian?
>
> The Democrat says, "Give us your money, and we will fix all your
> problems".
>
> The Republican says, "Give us your money, and we will ignore your
> problems".
>
> The Libertarian says, "Keep your money and solve your own damn
> problems".
> --
> graybeard

You left out the Christian Right...."Give us all your money, all your
worldly posessions and we will solve your problems in the next
life....you're on your own here."

Message has been deleted

MZ

Apr 3, 2010, 10:52:19 AM4/3/10
graybeard wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 00:55:00 -0400 "papa.carl44"
> <papad...@nospamverizon.net> wrote:
>
>> "graybeard" <gray...@invalid.invalid> wrote

>>> JL, do you know the difference between a Democrat, a Republican, and a
>>> Libertarian?
>>>
>>> The Democrat says, "Give us your money, and we will fix all your
>>> problems".
>>>
>>> The Republican says, "Give us your money, and we will ignore your
>>> problems".
>>>
>>> The Libertarian says, "Keep your money and solve your own damn
>>> problems".
>>> --
>>> graybeard
>> You left out the Christian Right...."Give us all your money, all your
>> worldly posessions and we will solve your problems in the next
>> life....you're on your own here."
>
> Good one. Maybe we can start a thread:
>
> Radical Muslim: "Keep all your filthy money, or give it away. We don't
> care. We are going to kill you anyway."

http://imagechan.com/images/ca77b9f6f2c25ed7760474df65ab4be7.jpg

papa.carl44

Apr 3, 2010, 11:41:12 AM4/3/10

> On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 00:55:00 -0400 "papa.carl44"
> <papad...@nospamverizon.net> wrote:
>

>>"graybeard" <gray...@invalid.invalid> wrote
>>>
>>> JL, do you know the difference between a Democrat, a Republican, and a
>>> Libertarian?
>>>
>>> The Democrat says, "Give us your money, and we will fix all your
>>> problems".
>>>
>>> The Republican says, "Give us your money, and we will ignore your
>>> problems".
>>>
>>> The Libertarian says, "Keep your money and solve your own damn
>>> problems".
>>> --
>>> graybeard
>>
>>You left out the Christian Right...."Give us all your money, all your
>>worldly posessions and we will solve your problems in the next
>>life....you're on your own here."
>
> Good one. Maybe we can start a thread:
>
> Radical Muslim: "Keep all your filthy money, or give it away. We don't
> care. We are going to kill you anyway."
> --
> graybeard

You have to admit...that philosophy does solve a lot of issues. No worries
about global warming, they are just gonna fry it all anyway. No civil
rights issues...there aren't any. BTW, there is a "Bible Church" not far
from here that is pretty much the same way.....out thumping about the end is
coming...and they are HAPPY !

papa.carl44

Apr 3, 2010, 11:44:37 AM4/3/10

"MZ" <ma...@nospam.void> wrote in message

Great one ! Thanks for posting....I like the Theocracy one the best....it's
all good as long as you believe exactly what I do.

Message has been deleted

JetsLife

Apr 5, 2010, 10:03:44 PM4/5/10
On Apr 2, 9:52 pm, graybeard <graybe...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> JL, do you know the difference between a Democrat, a Republican, and a
> Libertarian?
>
> The Democrat says, "Give us your money, and we will fix all your
> problems".
>
> The Republican says, "Give us your money, and we will ignore your
> problems".
>
> The Libertarian says, "Keep your money and solve your own damn
> problems".
> --
> graybeard

I like it.

But, not quite accurate. Today's Dems are as fascist capitalist as
much as Repubs. They just have different priorities. Two sides same
coin.

I mean, we're ever more Drone bombing people on the other side of the
world under Obama -- in fact more!

As others in here have said Obama is Bush-lite. What a goddamn
foreign policy non visionary he is. He had -- still has? -- the
chance to change a lot of things but he's so domestic-focused he
hasn't. History will judge him harshly.

As for Libertarians -- JetsLife for Prez! Who's with me?