Favre and Jenn Sterger

1 view

Rich - ® ©

Oct 8, 2010, 8:30:30 PM10/8/10
Brett Favre allegedly sent pictures of his penis to Jenn Sterger.
Hmmmm. Who is this Jets enployee that Favre would do that?

Take a look....
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&source=imghp&q=Jenn+Sterger&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Blog post on the story....

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.anysearchinfo.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Jenn-Sterger-Playboy.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.anysearchinfo.us/jenn-sterger-playboy-4531.php&usg=__rD8T2gyA6_1oKt-41zLekmHZI6c=&h=1024&w=655&sz=160&hl=en&start=2&zoom=1&itbs=1&tbnid=w6GUmiujYNYdTM:&tbnh=150&tbnw=96&prev=/images%3Fq%3DJenn%2BSterger%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1

Jenn Sterger Playboy: A Tv released a bombshell today when they
published a story claiming future NFL Hall of Fame quarterback Brett
Farve sent pictures of his penis to Jenn Sterger, a former Maxim model
and sideline reporter for the New York Jets at the time.

A.J. from the site says he and Sterger were conversing about a
potential “‘Deadspin Swimsuit Project,’ which turned into a
conversation about the whole ‘athlete dong photo’ phenomenon.” Sterger
revealed she had received a number of those scrotographs herself,
including numerous ones from then Jets quarterback Brett Favre! From
Deadspin:

Sterger said that Favre first began to call her early in the season
and leave strange, friendly messages on her voicemail. … Then the
phone calls from Brett started to turn weird. …one night, Sterger
received a picture on her phone which was so shocking that she just
tossed it across the room. It was his d***. Brett Favre’s d***. And it
happened multiple times. In fact, Sterger claims that, in one of the
photos Favre allegedly sent her, he’s masturbating — while wearing a
pair of Crocs. In another photo, Favre is holding his penis while
wearing the wristwatch he wore during his first teary-eyed retirement
press conference.

Ray O'Hara

Oct 8, 2010, 9:25:10 PM10/8/10

"Rich - ® ©" <Rhe...@infi.net> wrote in message

and of course I suppose she deleted and threw away all this evidence that
would have won her a huge sexual harrassment lawsuit against a man making
millions.

Ron

Oct 8, 2010, 9:38:23 PM10/8/10
the bitch is a pig

Ray O'Hara

Oct 9, 2010, 1:00:38 PM10/9/10

"Ron" <ron...@yahoooooo.us> wrote in message

> the bitch is a pig

if she had a pic of Brett's talleywhacker she'd be looking at a good
payoff.
if not she should have shut up.
and the time to speak up was when it happened.

Harlan Lachman

Oct 9, 2010, 4:26:23 PM10/9/10
In article <i8q73o$gl5$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,

Ray, the thing about harrassment is the power aspect of it. Attacking
the #1 Qb of the Jets might well end up costing a massage person or a
cheerleader her job, especially if there is any "reasonable doubt"
(e.g., a pic with no head shot -- at least not the head with a face).

Or, either of these women may have let her supervisor know and it may
have been swept under the carpet.

IOW, we don't have enough information to assert "the time to speak up
was when it happened..." The world, especially as regards sexual
harrassment, is not so black and white.

papa.carl44

Oct 9, 2010, 6:13:29 PM10/9/10

"Harlan Lachman" <har...@eeivt.com> wrote in message

No...I think it's black and white...if Brett were black this would have been
a huge story. OMHO, PC

MuahMan

Oct 9, 2010, 9:19:11 PM10/9/10
On Oct 8, 8:30 pm, Rich - ® © <Rhe...@infi.net> wrote:
> Brett Favre allegedly sent pictures of his penis to Jenn Sterger.
> Hmmmm.   Who is this Jets enployee that Favre would do that?
>
> Take a look....http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&source=imghp&q=Jenn+Sterger&btnG=S...

> Blog post on the story....
>
> http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.anysearchinfo.us/wp-co...

> Jenn Sterger Playboy: A Tv released a bombshell today when they
> published a story claiming future NFL Hall of Fame quarterback Brett
> Farve sent pictures of his penis to Jenn Sterger, a former Maxim model
> and sideline reporter for the New York Jets at the time.
>
> A.J. from the site says he and Sterger were conversing about a
> potential “‘Deadspin Swimsuit Project,’ which turned into a
> conversation about the whole ‘athlete dong photo’ phenomenon.” Sterger
> revealed she had received a number of those scrotographs herself,
> including numerous ones from then Jets quarterback Brett Favre! From
> Deadspin:
>
> Sterger said that Favre first began to call her early in the season
> and leave strange, friendly messages on her voicemail. … Then the
> phone calls from Brett started to turn weird. …one night, Sterger
> received a picture on her phone which was so shocking that she just
> tossed it across the room. It was his d***. Brett Favre’s d***. And it
> happened multiple times. In fact, Sterger claims that, in one of the
> photos Favre allegedly sent her, he’s masturbating — while wearing a
> pair of Crocs. In another photo, Favre is holding his penis while
> wearing the wristwatch he wore during his first teary-eyed retirement
> press conference.

I'll send that slutty looking but hot bitch a picture of my cock too.
Anyone have 11x14 inch photo paper?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jetson&dad

Oct 9, 2010, 10:30:06 PM10/9/10
On Oct 8, 8:30 pm, Rich - ® © <Rhe...@infi.net> wrote:
> Brett Favre allegedly sent pictures of his penis to Jenn Sterger.

which turned into a
> conversation about the whole ‘athlete dong photo’ phenomenon.” Sterger
> revealed she had received a number of those scrotographs herself,
> including numerous ones from then Jets quarterback Brett Favre!
>
> …one night, Sterger
> received a picture on her phone which was so shocking that she just
> tossed it across the room. It was his d***. Brett Favre’s d***.

If she'd received numerous 'scrotographs'... assuming Favre's wasn't
her first... why was she so shocked? - I don't buy this at all. I
think someone is making it up out of whole clothe.
(Who'd a-thunk it... 'athlete dong photos' as a separate category.)

> In another photo, Favre is holding his penis while
> wearing the wristwatch he wore during his first teary-eyed retirement
> press conference.

That detail is just too much not to be made up.

MZ

Oct 9, 2010, 11:07:19 PM10/9/10
On 10/9/2010 9:50 PM, buRford wrote:
> If ya blow up the image too much it pixelates. Better stay at its normal resolution,&
> use a 3x5 index card for printing.

with 1.5" margins.

Rich - ® ©

Oct 9, 2010, 11:13:03 PM10/9/10

No Ray, the time to bring it up is the week the Vikings come to NY.
Perhaps distract Brett with questions about his schlong. Next week,
it will be a dead issue again. :-)

Rich

MuahMan

Oct 9, 2010, 11:43:45 PM10/9/10
On Oct 9, 9:50 pm, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> If ya blow up the image too much it pixelates.  Better stay at its normal resolution, &
> use a 3x5 index card for printing.

So it was you! Quit framing Brett Favre!!!!!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ray O'Hara

Oct 10, 2010, 12:18:56 PM10/10/10

"Harlan Lachman" <har...@eeivt.com> wrote in message

if she had pictures of his wernie then she litterally had him by the balls.

Ray O'Hara

Oct 10, 2010, 12:20:45 PM10/10/10

"Rich - ® ©" <Rhe...@infi.net> wrote in message

Rich

not with Mrs Favre it won't :)

Harlan Lachman

Oct 10, 2010, 11:36:06 PM10/10/10
In article <i8sp1j$cjp$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,

"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> "Harlan Lachman" <har...@eeivt.com> wrote in message
> > In article <i8q73o$gl5$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > "Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" <ron...@yahoooooo.us> wrote in message
> >> >

> >> if she had a pic of Brett's talleywhacker she'd be looking at a good
> >> payoff.
> >> if not she should have shut up.
> >> and the time to speak up was when it happened.
> >
> > Ray, the thing about harrassment is the power aspect of it. Attacking
> > the #1 Qb of the Jets might well end up costing a massage person or a
> > cheerleader her job, especially if there is any "reasonable doubt"
> > (e.g., a pic with no head shot -- at least not the head with a face).
> >
> > Or, either of these women may have let her supervisor know and it may
> > have been swept under the carpet.
> >
> > IOW, we don't have enough information to assert "the time to speak up
> > was when it happened..." The world, especially as regards sexual
> > harrassment, is not so black and white.

> if she had pictures of his wernie then she litterally had him by the balls.

Unless it is just a head shot :-)

Then the question of authenticity of the sender cumz into question.

John C TX

Oct 11, 2010, 8:44:31 AM10/11/10
On Oct 9, 5:13 pm, "papa.carl44" <papadotc...@nospamverizon.net>
wrote:

> "Harlan Lachman" <har...@eeivt.com> wrote in message

> > In article <i8q73o$gl...@news.eternal-september.org>,

> > "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> "Ron" <ron...@yahoooooo.us> wrote in message
>
> >>  if she had a pic of Brett's talleywhacker she'd be looking at a good
> >> payoff.
> >> if not she should have shut up.
> >> and the time to speak up was when it happened.
>
> > Ray, the thing about harrassment is the power aspect of it. Attacking
> > the #1 Qb of the Jets might well end up costing a massage person or a
> > cheerleader her job, especially if there is any "reasonable doubt"
> > (e.g., a pic with no head shot -- at least not the head with a face).
>
> > Or, either of these women may have let her supervisor know and it may
> > have been swept under the carpet.
>
> > IOW, we don't have enough information to assert "the time to speak up
> > was when it happened..." The world, especially as regards sexual
> > harrassment, is not so black and white.

> No...I think it's black and white...if Brett were black this would have been
> a huge story.  OMHO, PC

A huge story? Who are you Lily Von Shtupp?

:)

IYM

Oct 11, 2010, 9:03:26 AM10/11/10

dey're oh-ways, coming and go-wing and go-wing and coming....and ah-ways
tooo soooon....

I'm tiyardddd....so tiyarddd of be-innng admi-yaaard...

Ron

Oct 11, 2010, 10:36:46 AM10/11/10
"admi-yaaard"

LOL