K. Ellis ???

Michael

Sep 30, 2011, 2:43:41 PM9/30/11
Does anyone know anything about this guy??? At least he has size... I
wonder when if ever we will see him on the field...

Papa Carl

Sep 30, 2011, 6:01:49 PM9/30/11

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know anything about this guy??? At least he has size... I
> wonder when if ever we will see him on the field...

Wonder if he can play OT.

Michael

Sep 30, 2011, 9:18:26 PM9/30/11
On Sep 30, 6:01 pm, "Papa Carl" <papa.c...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message
we know the jets can use a hand on both the offensive and defensive
lines... yet high round draft picks ducasse and k. ellis have not been
seen. that is how bad they are. the jets managment has done a
horrible job drafting since mangini left

Papa Carl

Sep 30, 2011, 9:57:06 PM9/30/11

"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message
So what do you think is up with this...they go for skill position guys
only...no meat and potatoes at all...and no pure toughness...I don't get it.

Johnny Morongo

Sep 30, 2011, 10:17:54 PM9/30/11
er, Michael, who drafted Gohlston?

Michael

Sep 30, 2011, 10:12:06 PM9/30/11
On Sep 30, 9:57 pm, "Papa Carl" <papa.c...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> On Sep 30, 6:01 pm, "Papa Carl" <papa.c...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> > > Does anyone know anything about this guy??? At least he has size... I
> > > wonder when if ever we will see him on the field...
>
> > Wonder if he can play OT.
>
> we know the jets can use a hand on both the offensive and defensive
> lines... yet high round draft picks ducasse and k. ellis have not been
> seen.  that is how bad they are.  the jets managment has done a
> horrible job drafting since mangini left
>

> So what do you think is up with this...they go for skill position guys
> only...no meat and potatoes at all...and no pure toughness...I don't get it.

well... i think they figured the guys they had on defense could do the
job. blt, scott, harris and pace is not a shabby group of lb's. it
is top of the line. pouha, devito and wilkerson should be able to
control the center to a fair degree. they are fully loaded with db's
as well. i dont think it is fair to say that their defensive roster
was bad. it is very clear that the o-line was degraded one piece at a
time since 2009. they should be called out for that one... they blew
it. if ducasse worked out, they would be OK... but he didnt.. IMHO,
the ducasse pick cost them tremendously.

Harlan Lachman

Oct 1, 2011, 11:50:38 AM10/1/11
In article
<b2381eed-8f7b-4b27...@hd1g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
Since when has a late third round pick been considered a high draft
choice?

I hope you remember this post as you evaluate Mo Wilkerson and Kyle
Wilson in the next few years.

Harlan

Michael

Oct 1, 2011, 1:37:50 PM10/1/11