Favre will have a great game

Pete A

Oct 11, 2010, 6:22:58 PM10/11/10
Just heard on Sportscenter that Favre was very emotional in yesterdays team
meeting. I'm guessing he was half in the bag when he sent off those photos
and now he knows he's gonna have to pay the piper. Regardless, I'm sure his
teammates will rally around him and give a supreme effort. Bottom line is
that the Vikings will kick the fuck out of the Jets.

JKConey

Oct 11, 2010, 6:57:36 PM10/11/10

"Pete A" <Pete...@nettwentynine.com> wrote in message

Been a long time since they got beaten up. They may lose, but this
isn't the SOJ.

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

euphy

Oct 11, 2010, 7:12:29 PM10/11/10

He's gonna have to get that elbow shot-up if he's gonna have a big
night. All Brett has to do is pay off the chick with the penis pictures
and he's in the clear. Tiger Favre.

Message has been deleted

Keith Keller

Oct 11, 2010, 7:54:16 PM10/11/10

So, you're saying that Favre will be responsible for the Jets losing?
We're well used to *that* from two years ago.

--keith

--
kkeller...@wombat.san-francisco.ca.us
(try just my userid to email me)

Pete A

Oct 11, 2010, 8:22:28 PM10/11/10

"buRford" <buR...@buR.ford.com> wrote in message
> Lookin' forward to seeing ya after the game, so we can celebrate the
> Vikings domination of
> the Jets.

I don't celebrate with dorks.

Cul8R

Oct 11, 2010, 10:59:12 PM10/11/10
how's that working out for you?
why are you sure his teamates will rally around him?
Is that what you'd do to support a pervert or are you saying his teamates
rally around perverts?

Tristan daCunha

Oct 11, 2010, 11:50:09 PM10/11/10
Sent that honey a photo of his shit?
He's pervin....

Harlan Lachman

Oct 12, 2010, 10:28:06 AM10/12/10
In article <i902p1$l5h$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
"Pete A" <Pete...@nettwentynine.com> wrote:

Well, for your team's sake, I hope you don't predict they will "...kick
the f_ck out of the Cowboys and Packer and Patriots..." too.

I would consider your omitting predictions against the Boys and Patriots
a personal favor, insofar as it would be good for Favre to help his team
beat Jerry Jones (who is not America BTW) team and our toughest division
opponent.

harlan