Re: Rex's wife...

Message has been deleted

Ray O'Hara

Sep 29, 2010, 3:38:08 PM9/29/10

"buRford" <buR...@buR.ford.com> wrote in message
news:25o6a6tk39kom4vm5...@4ax.com...
> It's always interesting to see people's choice of partner in life.
> Rex did well, but I bet he aint on top much ;)
>
> http://bit.ly/dnQ1CS
>

> Rex Ryan's wife, Michelle, is part of the new NFL "Fit For You" product
> line and ad
> campaign designed to make wearing women's favorite team logoed apparel
> more appealing to
> the growing number of female fans of the NFL.
>
> http://bit.ly/bUzZlR

she looks like she's "good at softball"

Ritchie

Sep 29, 2010, 3:40:52 PM9/29/10
On Sep 29, 11:59 am, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> It's always interesting to see people's choice of partner in life.
> Rex did well, but I bet he aint on top much   ;)
>
> http://bit.ly/dnQ1CS
>
> Rex Ryan’s wife, Michelle, is part of the new NFL "Fit For You" product line and ad
> campaign designed to make wearing women’s favorite team logoed apparel more appealing to
> the growing number of female fans of the NFL.
>
> http://bit.ly/bUzZlR

They use a suspension harness to make sure there is a gap between
them :)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

papa.carl44

Sep 29, 2010, 11:17:50 PM9/29/10

> Probably never should've mentioned that.
> These images that gray & you created... well, I'm joining the clergy ;)

I feel for Rex....when people see my wife they can't figure it out either
:-) I haven't figured it out for the last 41 years either...but I keep my
mouth shut and don't question it. :-)

Message has been deleted

Tutor

Sep 30, 2010, 10:24:37 AM9/30/10
On Sep 30, 9:20 am, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 23:17:50 -0400, "papa.carl44" <papadotc...@nospamverizon.net> wrote:
>
> >"buRford" <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote in message

> >> Probably never should've mentioned that.
> >> These images that gray & you created... well, I'm joining the clergy  ;)
>
> >I feel for Rex....when people see my wife they can't figure it out either
> >:-)  I haven't figured it out for the last 41 years either...but I keep my
> >mouth shut and don't question it. :-)
>
> I'm sure Jean figured it out, that's why she be next to you  ;)- Hide quoted text -

I'm in the same camp as papa and Rex. Only the good Lord knows why my
beautiful partner has been with me for 24 years. Whatever it is, I am
a happy man.

Message has been deleted

MZ

Sep 30, 2010, 10:31:20 AM9/30/10
On 9/30/2010 10:27 AM, buRford wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 07:24:37 -0700 (PDT), Tutor<dcat...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> I'm sure Jean figured it out, that's why she be next to you ;)- Hide quoted text -

>> I'm in the same camp as papa and Rex. Only the good Lord knows why my
>> beautiful partner has been with me for 24 years. Whatever it is, I am
>> a happy man.
>
> You must really love her, judging by how often you've been impersonating her lately ;)

Let's just hope he's not also raiding her wardrobe when she's away.
This newsgroup doesn't need any J Edgar Hoovers.

Tutor

Sep 30, 2010, 10:32:54 AM9/30/10
On Sep 30, 10:27 am, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> You must really love her, judging by how often you've been impersonating her lately ;)- Hide quoted text -

I forget the downstairs PC defaults to her google account. I am
trying to stick with my laptop when posting here. Any other way to
post/read this group other than google? For free, that is.

Tutor

Sep 30, 2010, 10:34:10 AM9/30/10
> This newsgroup doesn't need any J Edgar Hoovers.- Hide quoted text -

I don't let her go away. I'm not dumb.

Johnny Morongo

Sep 30, 2010, 11:48:26 AM9/30/10

There's got to be some other explanation. ;)

Message has been deleted