Bullshit call

1 view

Ray O'Hara

Sep 18, 2011, 3:05:17 PM9/18/11
Sanchez was still in field of play.
if that play was a Jest pushing a Jag or called if it was Tom Brady you'd
all be screaming bloody murder.

MuahMan

Sep 18, 2011, 3:13:29 PM9/18/11

Most of the Jets yards have been via penalty. Sanchez is terrible,
even his completions are miracle catches that should be intercepted.
The Jets running game actually looks worse than the Patriots running
game.

JetsLife

Sep 18, 2011, 3:33:54 PM9/18/11
On Sep 18, 3:05 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Couldn't agree more. It sickens me the way they over-protect QBs.

As for the Pats, we're gonna eat you for breakfast. We got your number
now.

Bring on the Raiders I am officially flying west for it so long as one
of my dimes is still down with it.

Tutor

Sep 18, 2011, 6:47:49 PM9/18/11

waaaaaaahhh! haha

You have turnbed into a total cry baby. Pussified with age... Brian
you so funny.

Tutor

Sep 18, 2011, 6:53:34 PM9/18/11
On Sep 18, 3:05 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:

wow. Pats fans should not be commenting on gift calls, after all you
guys get every freaking call your way almost to the point of Steeler
horseshit. Know when to hold your tongue. Refs favor Patriots
practically 24/7.

Tutor

Sep 18, 2011, 6:55:01 PM9/18/11
On Sep 18, 3:05 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:

And as I speak with 7 minutes left, McCourty clearly interferes..
blatantly and of course no call. So really. Shhhhh.

WaterBoy

Sep 18, 2011, 7:15:40 PM9/18/11

"Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Sanchez was still in field of play.
> if that play was a Jest pushing a Jag or called if it was Tom Brady you'd
> all be screaming bloody murder.

Are you kidding me? If you so much as look at Brady the wrong way there is a
flag thrown. I don't know which team is worse with gift calls, Squeelers or
Patsies???

WaterBoy

Tutor

Sep 18, 2011, 7:24:12 PM9/18/11
On Sep 18, 7:15 pm, "WaterBoy" <some...@somewhere.com> wrote:
> "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
it's close. But those are the two teams rthe refs obviously favor.
Year after year. Only Steeler fans don't have the cajones to actually
bitch when another team gets a call now and then. Only Pats fans are
absurd enoough to do that. Did you see how many times today Brady
tried to whine his way to a call. He's been spoiled by the refs.

Hammer

Sep 18, 2011, 8:01:10 PM9/18/11
I thought it was funny how the camera cut to the Jags coach and you
could clearly hear him yell "bullshit call" at the ref. :)

Señor Patriots

Sep 19, 2011, 1:50:37 PM9/19/11
On Sep 18, 2:33 pm, JetsLife <JetsL...@aol.com> wrote:

> As for the Pats, we're gonna eat you for breakfast.
Just fair warning: My body is saturated with garlic and jabanero
juice.

Señor Patriots

Sep 19, 2011, 1:52:54 PM9/19/11
On Sep 18, 6:15 pm, "WaterBoy" <some...@somewhere.com> wrote:
> "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Would this be a conclusion formed by analyzing stats, or just your own
personal observations?

Hateful fans are guaranteed to do one thing all the time: See what
they want to see. So count me as unimpressed. It's been done a
million times. It's called whining.

Splat!

Sep 20, 2011, 2:25:00 PM9/20/11
On Sep 18, 3:13 pm, MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote:

Shut up, bitch

JKConey

Sep 21, 2011, 2:34:10 PM9/21/11
"MuahMan" wrote in message
You're totally right, so how'd he beat your brains out twice last year?

-- JK Sinrod
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

WaterBoy

Sep 21, 2011, 9:19:47 PM9/21/11

"Señor Patriots" <roam...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
No it's not whining. It's part of the game. Sometimes the Jets, get the
benefit of some calls, most of the time, they get screwed. But that's nor
here or there. Last year, I think it was Brady's helmet that got grazed by a
hand of the defense, totally unintentional, and they got flagged for 15
yards.
I usually enjoy ready your posts Señor, but you are a blind Pats fan. It's
all good, I couldn't care less about officiating so long as they call it
down the middle. What gets me are these stupid ass calls, or border line
calls only going one way. Weather it the Jets, Broncos, Giants, dolphins, it
just sucks to get gypped out of a play here and there because of the
officials using "Judgment" calls, or an official is 25 yards away making a
call, when there is an official right there watching the play.

WaterBoy

WaterBoy

Sep 21, 2011, 9:25:50 PM9/21/11

"Señor Patriots" <roam...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Also forgot to mention the Dolphin game last year against the Steelers.
Freaking zebras handed the game to the Steelers. Dolphins got royally
screwed. I am by no means a Dolphin fan, but to lose a game like that was
AWFUL!!! Dolphins played hard and because of a "Judgment" call they lost...

WaterBoy