Congrats Jets Fans

Ravnsfan²°¹¹®

Jan 8, 2011, 11:14:31 PM1/8/11
Nice hard fought win. Jets could have made it a laugher if not for Sanchez'
shoulder.

Hope the Ravens do as well tomorrow. Would love to go back to Pittsburgh and
kick Benji's ass while the Jets beat the Pats so Rex can match up against
the Ravens in our house. Fingers X

~Drew

Message has been deleted

JKConey

Jan 9, 2011, 2:57:29 PM1/9/11

"Ravnsfan�����" <the.stero...@70s.steelers.rip> wrote in message

See you can speak like a human being, without the trash and homophobic
laced nonsense you almost always include. A refreshing change. Thanks!

--

www.myconeyislandmemories.com

(¯`·.¸®avNsfan®¸.·´¯)

Jan 9, 2011, 4:21:16 PM1/9/11

"Ravnsfag屋更 wrote:

Nice try my minnie me wannabe

He's been following me around the Usenet pro football forums for about a
year or so now, ever since I talked mean to him about another poster who's
ankle he was incessantly dry humping at that time. Since then he has
followed me like shit on a tennis shoe, as he attempts continuously to pose
as me while spewing racial and homosexual BS.

GO RAVENS ! ~Drew

Ravnsfan²°¹¹®

Jan 9, 2011, 9:29:00 PM1/9/11
"(¯`·.¸®avNsfan®¸.·´¯)" <raven...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Ravnsfan²°¹¹® wrote:
>
> Nice try my mini me wannabe
>
> You've been following me around Usenet pro football forums for about a
> year or so now ever since I talked mean to you about another poster who's
> ankle you were incessantly dry humping at that time. Since then you have
> followed me like dog shit on a tennis shoe as you attempt to continuously
> pose as me while you spewing racial and homosexual bs.

U R such the wannabe mini-me when you attempt to emulate me out of your
ankle humping respect for me all these years. I do however wish I could at a
minimum, give you kudos for being able to retain and repost from your
memory, my past comments to you. Alas due to your mom's cocaine and heroin
abuse during pregnancy you are unable to retain anything whatsoever and must
resort to 3rd grade level cutting and pasting of my many "Drewisms" from out
of the mammoth archives of same which you have created on your parents
over-loaded, over worked PC hard-drive.

You better find an online archive of about 3 TBs cheap before your parents
get out of prison or you will get another Time Out like the one you got for
jacking off to Tom Brady's pink spikes earlier this season.
~Drew

GO RAVENS ~ Drew

Ravnsfan�����

Jan 13, 2011, 4:17:54 PM1/13/11

"JKConey" <jkc...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Jets earned their stripes this season and a good fan offers the respect that
post season play dictates in that case. That said you could have left well
enough alone. Obviously you forgot the old adages..., "...don't look a gift
Drew in the mouth", "...don't tug on Superdrew's cape", "...don't spit into
Drew's wind-ow", "...don't take the mask off the Lone Drew, ...and don't
mess around with Drew, or his other brother Drew", "...if you mess with the
bull you get the horns". Okay, so I couldn't find anything to go with that
one... shirley you get the drift (I meant surely).
~Drew