Jets Season Predictions.... Win/Loss

Michael

Sep 7, 2010, 10:33:22 PM9/7/10
1. Ravens: L
2. Pats: W
3. Fish: W
4. Bills: W
5. Vikes: W
6. Denver: W
7. Pack: L
8. Lions: W
9. Browns: W
10. Texans: W
11. Bengals: W
12. Pats: L
13. Fish: W
14. Steelers: W
15. Bears: W
16. Bills: W

Final Recod 13-3

DIet Plan

Sep 7, 2010, 11:54:20 PM9/7/10

ur a fucking asshole u loser...LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hammer

Sep 8, 2010, 12:25:54 AM9/8/10
On Sep 7, 10:33 pm, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:

That would be nice, but I am very concerned about the O.

John C TX

Sep 8, 2010, 9:10:29 AM9/8/10

1. Ravens: L
2. Pats: L

3. Fish: W
4. Bills: W

5. Vikes: L
6. Denver: W
7. Pack: W

8. Lions: W
9. Browns: W
10. Texans: W
11. Bengals: W
12. Pats: L

13. Fish: L

14. Steelers: W
15. Bears: W
16. Bills: W

Final Record 11-5, unless of course I am wrong and then I will blame
Obama & buRf will blame Bush, Reagan & Hoover.

Message has been deleted

Johnny Morongo

Sep 8, 2010, 10:19:24 AM9/8/10
On Sep 8, 6:10 am, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:

...> I will blame Obama & buRf will blame Bush, Reagan & Hoover.

Knee jerk Republican Bircher.

John C TX

Sep 8, 2010, 11:11:55 AM9/8/10
On Sep 8, 9:19 am, Johnny Morongo <j.mireh...@harmonicconcordance.com>
wrote:

> On Sep 8, 6:10 am, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ...> I will blame Obama & buRf will blame Bush, Reagan & Hoover.
>
> Knee jerk Republican Bircher.

You are a jerk but that refers to your hobby & intellect. That, you
Marion Ave douche bag, was an attempt at comedy.

:)

papa.carl44

Sep 8, 2010, 12:04:58 PM9/8/10

"John C TX" <johnc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

No need to reach back that far..not even Bush or Bush....enough right here
and now to blame....every Republican Senator or Congressman....when they
Jets wanted to win...they just said NO....it's the Party of Nancy
Reagan....Just Say No.

Hammer

Sep 8, 2010, 12:48:54 PM9/8/10

Here are my predictions based on past performance. I hope I am wrong.

1. Ravens: W (Rex schemes well against his old team and overcomes
Sanchize/Schott suckitude. This makes the players confident, setting
them up to go 1-5 for the next 6 games)

2. Pats: L
3. Fish: L
4. Bills: W
5. Vikes: L (Favre beatdown)
6. Denver: L (mile high effect)
7. Pack: L

(Big Rex crying breakdown followed by pep talk)

8. Lions: W
9. Browns: W
10. Texans: W
11. Bengals: W

(Jets over 50%, media starts thinking Superbowl again, Jets are
favored to beat Pats in Foxboro)

12. Pats: L
13. Fish: W

14. Steelers: L
15. Bears: W

At this point they are 8-7 and can sneak into the playoffs with a win
against the 2-14 Bills at home. Of course they choke and miss the
playoffs.

16. Bills: L

8-8

Michael

Sep 8, 2010, 12:52:47 PM9/8/10

hammer... i see you have been a jet fan for a good long time :-)

Hammer

Sep 8, 2010, 12:58:55 PM9/8/10
> hammer... i see you have been a jet fan for a good long time :-)- Hide quoted text -

It shows, huh? :)

Most of the life was beaten out of me years ago, but I do admit to
jumping up and down during the playoff games last year. The Jets are
very good at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory...

Harlan Lachman

Sep 8, 2010, 2:39:38 PM9/8/10
In article
<24f9459a-8f70-4098...@a36g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,

John C TX <johnc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Final Record 11-5, unless of course I am wrong and then I will blame
> Obama & buRf will blame Bush, Reagan & Hoover.

And you will both be right. Each of Burf's hall of shame did more to
destroy this country than any other combined three or even more of the
other bozos who held the job. And, after all his talk of change, Obama's
reticence blew the chance he had coming in after Bush' disaster. He
should have enacted real health care reform before tackling the economy
(trying to hold congress hostage) and then told the truth about what was
needed and not settled for half measures requiring still more federal
investment.

I am not much for predictions, but 11-5 is the minimal record for a
successful season for this team.

It almost certain gets them into the playoffs, likely the AFCE crown,
and a first round playoff game at home.

I will not be thrilled with less with all this talent, even with Shott
and Sanchez.

harlan

Harlan Lachman

Sep 8, 2010, 2:40:45 PM9/8/10
In article
<1dc61861-b01d-4660...@k10g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
Hammer <stuart.f...@gmail.com> wrote:

And for good reason with a second year Qb and Shott. But, with all the
other talent, your 8-8 record means heads will fall.

Hammer

Sep 8, 2010, 2:52:46 PM9/8/10
On Sep 8, 2:40 pm, Harlan Lachman <har...@eeivt.com> wrote:
> In article
> <1dc61861-b01d-4660-9e42-899acff05...@k10g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,

>  Hammer <stuart.feldha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sep 7, 10:33 pm, Michael <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote:
> > > 1. Ravens: L
> > > 2. Pats: W
> > > 3. Fish: W
> > > 4. Bills: W
> > > 5. Vikes: W
> > > 6. Denver: W
> > > 7. Pack: L
> > > 8. Lions: W
> > > 9. Browns: W
> > > 10. Texans: W
> > > 11. Bengals: W
> > > 12. Pats: L
> > > 13. Fish: W
> > > 14. Steelers: W
> > > 15. Bears: W
> > > 16. Bills: W
>
> > > Final Recod 13-3
>
> > That would be nice, but I am very concerned about the O.
>
> And for good reason with a second year Qb and Shott. But, with all the
> other talent, your 8-8 record means heads will fall.
>
> h- Hide quoted text -

I think we just need one head to fall, initials BS.

Sanchez looks coachable by someone who has some clue what he is doing.

Again, I hope my prediction is wrong. I really hope.

Michael

Sep 8, 2010, 3:29:18 PM9/8/10
> Again, I hope my prediction is wrong. I really hope.- Hide quoted text -

For Schott, there are no more excuses. Produce or it will be open
season.

Ritchie

Sep 8, 2010, 6:31:58 PM9/8/10
8-8 and no playoffs. Sanchez will cost us at least 3 games.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ritchie

Sep 9, 2010, 12:46:21 AM9/9/10
On Sep 9, 12:31 am, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 15:31:58 -0700 (PDT), Ritchie <ritchie1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >8-8 and no playoffs. Sanchez will cost us at least 3 games.
>
> I think you've got it wrong.
> Sanchez will be benched, and Ol' Kellen Clemens will lead us to the promised land ;)

Yikes! :)

Johnny Morongo

Sep 9, 2010, 2:24:38 PM9/9/10
On Sep 8, 9:31 pm, buRford <buRf...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 15:31:58 -0700 (PDT), Ritchie <ritchie1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >8-8 and no playoffs. Sanchez will cost us at least 3 games.
>
> I think you've got it wrong.
> Sanchez will be benched, and Ol' Kellen Clemens will lead us to the promised land ;)

OUCH! Actually, I had a very scary thought, not about Sanchez getting
hurt, but about his getting injured and having Clemens come in to take
over the the team, leading us to a less than Super 9-7 record and a
one-and-done playoff appearance.

Oh the pain!

Johnny Morongo

Sep 9, 2010, 2:27:23 PM9/9/10
On Sep 9, 11:24 am, Johnny Morongo

Oops!
"...not about Sanchez getting hurt..."
Should read:
"getting benched"

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

papa.carl44

Sep 10, 2010, 9:29:44 AM9/10/10

"graybeard" <gray...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 00:02:50 -0400 graybeard <gray...@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 23:06:28 -0400 buRford <buR...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
>>>9-7 aint bad... how much better will we be with a healthy Sanchez ;)
>>>Hopefully, he'll start showing real flashes, at some point, but with the
>>>coaches he has...
>>
>>Everyone keeps worrying about Sanchez, whether he won't improve, or will
>>get hurt, or something. The guy I'm most concerned about is Shonn
>>Greene. If he gets hurt the Jets entire #1 rushing attack from last year
>>will be replaced by a guy with a whole lot of mileage on his tires and
>>another guy with the brain of a ten tear old.
>
> Umm, ten *year* old.
> --
> graybeard

Also my concern.....I have always thought they were really rolling the dice
with the RB situation.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Harlan Lachman

Sep 10, 2010, 4:17:17 PM9/10/10
In article <vi2l86dep3b7g0f8g...@4ax.com>,
graybeard <gray...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:06:20 -0400 buRford <buR...@buR.ford.com> wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 00:02:50 -0400, graybeard <gray...@invalid.invalid>

> >wrote:

> >>Everyone keeps worrying about Sanchez, whether he won't improve, or will
> >>get hurt, or something. The guy I'm most concerned about is Shonn
> >>Greene. If he gets hurt the Jets entire #1 rushing attack from last year
> >>will be replaced by a guy with a whole lot of mileage on his tires and
> >>another guy with the brain of a ten tear old.
> >

> >Definitely a concern whether he can stay healthy.
> >But, I saw an interview with him last week, and he was talking about his
> >offseason, and
> >how he worked to be in better shape. So, we'll see.
> >That said, Sanchez hasn't really shown me anything yet. Now's his chance ;)
>
> Oddly enough, I feel that the Jets can hide Sanchez' deficiencies (see
> end of last year) better than they can withstand the loss of their
> running game.

Especially because the latter is how they hide the former.

harlan

Message has been deleted