Steeler's Mendenhall Is A Traitor

1 view

HVAC

May 3, 2011, 1:07:16 PM5/3/11
PITTSBURGH -- Rashard Mendenhall has created a stir with comments made
on his official Twitter page regarding Osama bin Laden's death.

The Pittsburgh Steelers running back on Monday tweeted: "What kind of
person celebrates death? It's amazing how people can HATE a man they
have never even heard speak. We've only heard one side..."

Mendenhall didn't hold back, even making a reference to the Sept. 11
attacks.

"We'll never know what really happened. I just have a hard time
believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style."

The Steelers felt compelled to act. On Tuesday, team president Art
Rooney II released a statement.

"I have not spoken with Rashard, so it is hard to explain or even
comprehend what he meant with his recent Twitter comments. The entire
Steelers organization is very proud of the job our military personnel
have done and we can only hope this leads to our troops coming home soon."

Mendenhall, who profiles himself as a "conversationalist and
professional athlete" on his Twitter page, turned some heads in March,
as well, when he supported a comment by Minnesota Vikings running back
Adrian Peterson comparing the NFL to "modern-day slavery."

Adam Frankel-shit

May 3, 2011, 4:13:29 PM5/3/11
BUT YET...HIS POINT IS VALID...

WHITE PEOPLE HAVE SUCH HATE THAT THEY THINK THIS MAN DEATH
SOMEHOW MAKES IT BETTER...
YOU STILL AIN'T GETTING YOUR 9/11 LOVES ONE BACK...
MAYBE THE USA SHOULD HAVE ALLOWED GOD TO TAKE OBL..
USA IS GOING AROUND KILLING OTHER LEADERS. ASK SADDAM
AND HIS KIDS...ASK THE SOON TO BE DEAD LIBYA LEADER..
MAYBE HUGO...FIDEL...WHAT YOU REAP ......?????
"HVAC" <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in message

Harlan Lachman

May 3, 2011, 6:55:23 PM5/3/11
In article <ippnll$3h3$1...@dont-email.me>,
"Adam Frankel-shit" <Ada...@aol.com> wrote:

It is too bad this all caps drivel hides the point that a lot of what
Mendenhall tweeted makes sense and the tweets highlighted in an article
I read were not an attack on the military our heros at home but on the
policy of personalizing the war on terror and throwing away billions on
our war on terror. Some somewhat intelligent people are wondering if the
efforts and billions have made us safer or more of a target for hate
mongers.

harlan

Michael

May 3, 2011, 7:44:05 PM5/3/11
On May 3, 6:55 pm, Harlan Lachman <har...@eeivt.com> wrote:
> In article <ippnll$3h...@dont-email.me>,

>  "Adam Frankel-shit" <Ada...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > BUT YET...HIS POINT IS VALID...
>
> > WHITE PEOPLE HAVE SUCH HATE THAT THEY THINK THIS MAN DEATH
> > SOMEHOW MAKES IT BETTER...
> > YOU STILL AIN'T GETTING YOUR 9/11 LOVES ONE BACK...
> > MAYBE THE USA SHOULD HAVE ALLOWED GOD TO TAKE OBL..
> > USA IS GOING AROUND KILLING OTHER LEADERS. ASK SADDAM
> > AND HIS KIDS...ASK THE SOON TO BE DEAD LIBYA LEADER..
> > MAYBE HUGO...FIDEL...WHAT YOU REAP ......?????
> > "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> harlan- Hide quoted text -

count me in with the people questioning things...

live free or die

azjim

May 3, 2011, 8:04:22 PM5/3/11

No Rashard is just an idiot, and Adam needs a remedial English class.

RävNsfän ®

May 3, 2011, 10:45:23 PM5/3/11
"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Consider yourself counted.

Now you and the other two can ponder what the world would be like today had
Newton NOT discovered gravity?

Michael

May 3, 2011, 11:09:38 PM5/3/11
On May 3, 10:45 pm, "RävNsfän ®" <noem...@nospam4me.net> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Newton NOT discovered gravity?- Hide quoted text -

that was nothing short of a screed. i am going to be in baltimore
this year to watch the jets beat up on that execaible excuse for a
team you pull for. please be sure to wash if you plan on being at the
stadium. i can understand if you prefer to stay at home these days.
it has been all down hill for the dirt birds since rex left town.

Michael

May 3, 2011, 11:18:44 PM5/3/11
On May 3, 10:45 pm, "RävNsfän ®" <noem...@nospam4me.net> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Newton NOT discovered gravity?- Hide quoted text -

that was nothing short of a screed. i am going to be in baltimore
this year to watch the jets beat up on that excrable excuse for a

RävNsfän ®

May 4, 2011, 12:50:27 AM5/4/11
"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

The same thing you boasted prior to the J-e-s-t vs Ravens Opening Day game
at the J-e-s-t's new shared stadium built on a landfill. Damn shame really
that the Ravens aren't opening a new stadium this season as well, they could
embarass you and your team on the road just as easily as they did at the
J-e-s-t (half a house). If indeed you do show and plan on crying with
one-half the frequency and viscosity that you did on opening day 2010, make
sure to take your disease riddled tissues back with you, ...you ain't home
boy.

Seriously mikey, what is the latest projection as to when the NY J-e-s-t
organization will be able to afford a stadium of their very own ...? I
imagine if the lockout persists, it could set back that new (sole owner)
stadium another year to say ...2026.

Please don't forget to offer B'more's congrats to Rex and the rest of the
Jest org and their fans. Seems the media covering the 2010 NFL season has
given out their annual awards. The Ravens organization recieved their award
for having the most accesible PR department in the NFL. The Jest's Rex Ryan
also received the prestigeous award for making the media's job much easier
by making an obese laughing stock of himself during the 2010 season.

please be sure to wash if you plan on being at the stadium.

I have washed and carefully shaven my nut-sack silky smooth every time you
said that you are coming to B'more for a game mikey. To date and very much
unlike your mom, two sisters and your cross-eyed niece, ...you have proven
yourself to be nothing more than just another prick teaser.

i can understand if you prefer to stay at home these days.

Don't even tell me your court ordered NY State A.I.D.S. testing records are
not up to date again.

it has been all down hill for the dirt birds since rex left town.

Obviously your hiney sphincter is still aching from opening day 2010. The
pain is making you quite delusional.

HVAC

May 4, 2011, 7:47:46 AM5/4/11
On 5/3/2011 4:13 PM, Adam Frankel-shit wrote:
> BUT YET...HIS POINT IS VALID...
>
> WHITE PEOPLE HAVE SUCH HATE THAT THEY THINK THIS MAN DEATH
> SOMEHOW MAKES IT BETTER...

Of fucking COURSE it's better... Now he cannot issue
any more orders for any more attacks on the USA.

That's a good enough reason to kill ANYONE.

> YOU STILL AIN'T GETTING YOUR 9/11 LOVES ONE BACK...
> MAYBE THE USA SHOULD HAVE ALLOWED GOD TO TAKE OBL..

Figures that someone with fucked up views like you would
be a god believer.

Michael

May 4, 2011, 9:22:44 AM5/4/11
> pain is making you quite delusional.- Hide quoted text -

harbaugh is a poser, ed reed is ready for a wheel chair, ray lewis is
ready for geritol and you are ready for haldol

RävNsfän ®

May 5, 2011, 11:36:18 AM5/5/11
"Michael" <mjd...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Rex is a wannabe and had no influence over the vaunted Ravens defenses he
and you like to take credit for.
The j-e-s-t like it through the back-door. Their D was ranked highly off a
weak schedule. One they still could not ride to a SB through the back-door
or front.
Your team and you will thoroughly enjoy your purple and black enema. Don't
forget to bring your plastic sheets and pillow cases mikey.

~Drew

" Talk is cheap ...lets go play "
Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts

MZ

May 5, 2011, 12:08:10 PM5/5/11
On May 5, 11:36 am, "RävNsfän ®" <noem...@nospam4me.net> wrote:
> Rex is a wannabe and had no influence over the vaunted Ravens defenses he
> and you like to take credit for.

How do you explain New York's bottom-third defense under Mangini being
transformed into a top-tier unit in one offseason? Jim Leonhard?

Ryan may not have created the defensive dominance that Baltimore's
enjoyed for a decade, but he sure as hell brought it with him. So, it
doesn't really matter how much was Ryan and how much wasn't Ryan in
Baltimore. I don't think we'll ever know for sure, but I find it
unlikely that a guy who produced such a turnaround in NY could have
had no impact in Baltimore. By the same token, I think Crennel proved
last year with KC's defensive turnaround (practically last place pre-
Crennel to arguably a top 5 unit) that he had a bigger influence in
New England than what some had previously attributed solely to
Belichick's "defensive genius."

Michael

May 5, 2011, 12:59:22 PM5/5/11
>             Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts- Hide quoted text -

there is a small matter we still nead to clear up.

i keep asking you and you keep avoiding my question.

when was it that the ravens defense started using the 46 and
vatiations there of ???

Papa Carl

May 5, 2011, 11:16:27 PM5/5/11

"MZ" <for...@mdz.no-ip.org> wrote in message

Excellent observation...you really understand the game, OMHO.

CaptMyng

May 6, 2011, 8:53:04 AM5/6/11

It's always a pleasure to watch you eviscerate a troll using nothing
but logic.

Message has been deleted

MZ

May 6, 2011, 10:09:17 AM5/6/11
On May 6, 8:54 am, John C TX <johnctxj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Excellent observation...you really understand the game, OMHO.

Thanks papa!

> Papa, Mark is an idiot.  He has disagreed with me in the past.

Shaddup john!

Papa Carl

May 6, 2011, 11:20:24 AM5/6/11

"MZ" <for...@mdz.no-ip.org> wrote in message

Thanks papa!

Shaddup john!

Apparently, a lot of people don't comprehend that a good coach creates a
culture in a team, and if someone competent replaces him that culture does
not die...that keeps good stuff staying good. The converse is true too, a
lousy coach creates a negative culture and THAT can be very hard for the
next coach, even if he is competent to get rid of...but f the next coach is
also one of the not so good types...it just multiplies and gets worse. It
is far easier to make things worse than to do the hard stuff and make it
better...and keep it that way. This total difference under Rex is not some
fluke....he came here, he created it...he is the key factor in it.

A1...@gmail.com

May 6, 2011, 11:52:27 AM5/6/11
On Tue, 03 May 2011 13:07:16 -0400, HVAC <mr....@gmail.com> wrote:

>PITTSBURGH -- Rashard Mendenhall has created a stir with comments made
>on his official Twitter page regarding Osama bin Laden's death.
>
>The Pittsburgh Steelers running back on Monday tweeted: "What kind of
>person celebrates death? It's amazing how people can HATE a man they
>have never even heard speak. We've only heard one side..."

Lets see..............Bin Laden killed 3,000 on 9/11, plus maybe
100,000 world wide in various terrorist attacks.

On 9/11 you have to add in the 8,000+ first responders that will
be dead in coming years.

What kind of person celebrates death? Someone like me who
is pissed that thousands have died at his hands.

>"We'll never know what really happened. I just have a hard time
>believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style."

Here is a hint: Bin Laden's father was an architect............
He kinew exactly how to hit a building to take it down.

>Mendenhall, who profiles himself as a "conversationalist and
>professional athlete" on his Twitter page, turned some heads in March,
>as well, when he supported a comment by Minnesota Vikings running back
>Adrian Peterson comparing the NFL to "modern-day slavery."

Could someone explain to me where I can find any slave that
was paid millions of dollars a year?

And where can I find a person who was forced against his will to
play football?

RävNsfän ®

May 7, 2011, 2:51:17 AM5/7/11
"MZ" <for...@mdz.no-ip.org> wrote in message

On May 5, 11:36 am, "RävNsfän ®" <noem...@nospam4me.net> wrote:
> Rex is a wannabe and had no influence over the vaunted Ravens defenses he
> and you like to take credit for.

> How do you explain New York's bottom-third defense under Mangini being
> transformed into a top-tier unit in one
> offseason? Jim Leonhard?

Your offense for one has finally become capable of helping to keep your
defense off the field and fresh. You also injected half dozen higher caliber
defensive players including Revis a shut-down CB. Also seamlessly joining
the Jets defensive unit were several ex-Ravens defensive starters already
familiar with the schemes Rex borrowed from his daddy, from the Ravens and
from Dick La bowe of the Steelers. Rex admitted as much in a second year
interview after becomming HC.

> Ryan may not have created the defensive dominance that Baltimore'senjoyed
> for a decade, but he sure as hell brought
> it with him.

That ... and at least two Ravens defensive starters at key the anchor
positions ...MLB and S

So, it doesn't really matter how much was Ryan and how much wasn't Ryan in
Baltimore.

It may not matter to Jets fans since solid/dominant defense it is still a
relatively new concept, but much like the Steelers, the Ravens are steeped
in a rich tradition of dominant defences and defensive players. It matters
to us and we do have that historic pedegree.

I don't think we'll ever know for sure, but I find it unlikely that a guy
who produced such a turnaround in NY could have
had no impact in Baltimore.

Most of that statement was directed at mike. He likes to quote opinions and
back them up with his own facts. Ricky Bobby Jr. IMO. You know by now that
the "impact" of a Rex Ryan and/or a Rob Ryan, comes first and foremost from
their love for their dad, their passion for the game and is rounded out by
their overall gruff demeanors which endears and inspires their players. The
latter pertaining more so in actual deed in respect to Rex and that demeanor
is "anti-establishment". A demeanor that often has has and thus their big
mouths tend to get their big asses in trouble. Both Ryan twins are player's
coaches and we have have witnessed their players loyalties being expressed.
To date Ravens players admire and respect Rex for his approach at managing
and coaching them both as players and men.

By the same token, I think Crennel proved last year with KC's defensive
turnaround (practically last place pre-
Crennel to arguably a top 5 unit) that he had a bigger influence in New
England than what some had previously attributed solely to Belichick's
"defensive genius."

You realize that Rex's brother Rob is from that same NE coaching tree. Rob
actually holds one more SB ring as a Patriots assistant than does Rex as the
Ravens assistant, DC. Their coaching approaches are seamless because both
had the very same mentor in Buddy. Since leaving the Pats, however, Rob has
not enjoyed the same success as has Rex.

So why with the very same backgrounds would one brother succeed and the
other fail? Something beyond what has already been equally attributed to
both men remains outstanding. I contend that the difference comes from the
higher talent caliber of players that has been available to Rex at the
pro-level. Rob Ryan has not enjoyed the same high level caliber of player as
Rex has had with the Ravens and now with the Jets.

Brian Billick is the perfect example of a HC made to appear to be a genius
thanks to the high caliber coaching and player talent that Billick found
himself surrounded by, not one of which was a result of his own choices.
Billick's choices did come later when Billick decided to replace his 2000 SB
winning QB, Trent Dilfer, with the 2000 AFC Player of the Year, Elvis
Gherback. He would also later replace Chris Redman with Kyle Boller, ...pure
genius.

The DC for the Ravens in 2000-2001 was Marvin Lewis. No NFL owner made an
offer to acquire Marvin as their own HC. The owners did, however, recognize
that Jack Del Rio, and Mike Nolan, to be the actual brain-trust of the
Ravens defensive coaching staff. It was Jack Del Rio and not Marvin Lewis or
Rex Ryan, who would go on to become the first HC of the expansion
Jacksonville Jaguars and to take them from last defensively to first
defensively in the NFL during his inaugural season as HC. When Marvin left
B'more for the Washington (Redskins) for a single season in 2002 he became
their DC, a unilateral. The following season Marvin became HC of the
Bengals where he has to date never realized anywhere near the defensive
success experienced in B'more. Alternatively, Rex Ryan was not offered the
DC position until Mike Nolan left the Ravens organization

So, if you keep my statement in mind about what I posted as I did to mikey,
I don't believe we are that far apart actually.

HVAC

May 7, 2011, 7:43:10 AM5/7/11
On 5/6/2011 8:53 AM, CaptMyng wrote:

>> Ryan may not have created the defensive dominance that Baltimore's
>> enjoyed for a decade, but he sure as hell brought it with him. So, it
>> doesn't really matter how much was Ryan and how much wasn't Ryan in
>> Baltimore. I don't think we'll ever know for sure, but I find it
>> unlikely that a guy who produced such a turnaround in NY could have
>> had no impact in Baltimore. By the same token, I think Crennel proved
>> last year with KC's defensive turnaround (practically last place pre-
>> Crennel to arguably a top 5 unit) that he had a bigger influence in
>> New England than what some had previously attributed solely to
>> Belichick's "defensive genius."
>
> It's always a pleasure to watch you eviscerate a troll using nothing
> but logic.

Dude...If it lasts more than 4 hours, seek medical help.

Harlan Lachman

May 7, 2011, 10:06:16 AM5/7/11
In article <4dc4ec33$0$2410$b426...@news.qis.net>,
"RävNsfän ®" <noe...@nospam4me.net> wrote:

> It may not matter to Jets fans since solid/dominant defense it is still a
> relatively new concept, but much like the Steelers, the Ravens are steeped
> in a rich tradition of dominant defences and defensive players.

To be clear, the 69 Jets lead the AFC in defense and won a SB. The Sack
Exchange led the league too before injuries sacked them.

Both excelled before your franchise even existed.

While it is true most Jet fans were not born or still sucking their
momma's teats then, to say a solid/dominant defense is a relatively new
concept shows your ignorance, lack of maturity (or at least age), and
knowledge of the game.

harlan

Michael

May 7, 2011, 4:43:02 PM5/7/11

That was a waste of band width, pal. Of all the coaches you have
mentioned above, NONE of them other than Rex Ryan and LeBeau have
proven by means of regular consistent performance, that they posses
bona fied NFL defensive genius. Certainly not Billic and certainly not
that poser, Harbaugh. Beyond that, as far as being a HC, tell me what
team has so many NFL players publicly stating that they want to come
play for him ??? I'm not spouting any silly fan nonsense here, pally.
Harbaugh is pale as both a HC and defensive mind compared to Rex. It
is also moronic for you to say that Rex had little to nothing to do
with the Ravens Superbowl defense because he was a position coach and
not the DC. If Rex was not involved in that team, why were they using
the 46 ??? They also used over-load blitzing with press coverage.
Currently, they Jets are the only team you will see doing that. When
Rex was with the Ravens, they were the only team doing that. You
don't like the guy fine. The Ravens don't have him. The Jets do. And
as far as the Jets last meeting with the Ravens. The Jets defense did
their Job. Flacco almost got killed in the first quarter. Not that
knocking him out would have made much of a difference because he
pretty much sucks. It was the Jets offense that was good enough to
give that one away. Not gonna be the case next time.

7

May 7, 2011, 8:21:32 PM5/7/11

LeBeau is the NFL coaching equivalent of a janitor. If he was really any
good, he'd have succeeded as a head coach.

The Steelers are going nowhere in 2011.

Michael

May 7, 2011, 10:25:54 PM5/7/11
> The Steelers are going nowhere in 2011.- Hide quoted text -

i dont agree... he may or may not make a good HC, but he has been
outstanding in his role of running a d. The real poser on the
Steelers is Tomlin. He talks like a big man with LeBeau as his back-
stop.

RävNsfän ®

May 10, 2011, 12:00:11 AM5/10/11

there is a small matter we still nead to clear up.

i keep asking you and you keep avoiding my question.

when was it that the ravens defense started using the 46 and
vatiations there of ???

There never was anything to clear up on my end mickey so I just ignored your
irrelevance as well as that of your ridiculous question. It was you that
stupidly believed that no other DC's in the entire NFL could be running
variations of both the Buddy Ryan and Dick LeBeau defenses except Rex or his
brother.

Brian Billick did not respect Rex Ryan one iota when he joined the Ravens or
anytime thereafter for that fact but you didn't know that mickey. Rex was
brought on board via a Mike Nolan recommendation to Billick and Rex could
not attempt to implement his daddy's 46 defense until 2005, ...and that
season turned into a nightmare defensively for the Ravens because ...Rex did
not have enough stars to attempt to successfully implement his father's
defense again. Rex Ryan was told that he was not to attempt to implement his
father's 46 defense again.

Now please stop your freakin' crying mickey ...!

RävNsfän ®

May 10, 2011, 12:10:53 AM5/10/11
"Harlan Lachman" <har...@eeivt.com> wrote in message
: In article <4dc4ec33$0$2410$b426...@news.qis.net>,

indeed... you answered yourself. Exactly what relevance does your rocking
chair factoid have to do with the new generation of bulging Jest bandwagon
fans ?

RävNsfän ®

May 10, 2011, 12:17:23 AM5/10/11

: On 5/6/2011 8:53 AM, CaptMyng wrote:
: >
: >>
: >> Ryan may not have created the defensive dominance that Baltimore's
: >> enjoyed for a decade, but he sure as hell brought it with him. So, it
: >> doesn't really matter how much was Ryan and how much wasn't Ryan in
: >> Baltimore. I don't think we'll ever know for sure, but I find it
: >> unlikely that a guy who produced such a turnaround in NY could have
: >> had no impact in Baltimore. By the same token, I think Crennel proved
: >> last year with KC's defensive turnaround (practically last place pre-
: >> Crennel to arguably a top 5 unit) that he had a bigger influence in
: >> New England than what some had previously attributed solely to
: >> Belichick's "defensive genius."
: >
: > It's always a pleasure to watch you eviscerate a troll using nothing
: > but logic.
:
:
: Dude...If it lasts more than 4 hours, seek medical help.
:
LOL... as if his being gay has an expiration period

~Drew

"Talk is cheap ...lets go play"
Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: --

Michael

May 10, 2011, 9:58:23 AM5/10/11

As it relates to the question of what Rex had to do with the Ravens
defense, you forget the most important facts. A habit I've gotten
used to in wading through your Ravens propaganda. Before Rex was
their D-Line coach they didn’t run that defense. The first season he
got there, they started running it on 3rd downs. There was also a lot
more varied sets in the front seven Rex's first year as D-Line coach
than there was prior. If you know and watch the team as much as you
say, then you can agree or call yourself a liar. It is entertaining
but silly for me to troll away at you and call the Ravens a bad
organization or call Ray Lewis an old man. It is just as silly for
you to come into a Jets ng and troll away at Rex. You like facts, why
not pay attention to them ???

> Brian Billick did not respect Rex Ryan one iota when he joined the Ravens or
> anytime thereafter for that fact but you didn't know that mickey.

I knew that full well, Drew. Once again, you misfire with your
facts. I knew Billick could not stand him even long before he made
disparaging comments about Rex's language on Hard Knocks. Billick
said publicly, on camera that he would never hire Rex as a head
coach. Of course you would not bother to check your facts or
consider what facts are important as they relate to a given point. As
for Billic's opinion of Rex. Billic, is probably one of the biggest
posers in the history of NFL head coaching. I put him right up there
with Mike Tomlin. Both of them have/had bona fied coaching manpower
to thank but still carry on like they did somthing.

CaptMyng

May 10, 2011, 12:40:31 PM5/10/11
On May 9, 11:17 pm, "RävNsfän ®" <noem...@nospam4me.net> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> : On 5/6/2011 8:53 AM, CaptMyng wrote:
> : >
> : >>
> : >> Ryan may not have created the defensive dominance that Baltimore's
> : >> enjoyed for a decade, but he sure as hell brought it with him.  So, it
> : >> doesn't really matter how much was Ryan and how much wasn't Ryan in
> : >> Baltimore.  I don't think we'll ever know for sure, but I find it
> : >> unlikely that a guy who produced such a turnaround in NY could have
> : >> had no impact in Baltimore.  By the same token, I think Crennel proved
> : >> last year with KC's defensive turnaround (practically last place pre-
> : >> Crennel to arguably a top 5 unit) that he had a bigger influence in
> : >> New England than what some had previously attributed solely to
> : >> Belichick's "defensive genius."
> : >
> : > It's always a pleasure to watch you eviscerate a troll using nothing
> : > but logic.
> :
> :
> : Dude...If it lasts more than 4 hours, seek medical help.
> :
> LOL... as if his being gay has an expiration period
>
>     ~Drew

I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives
vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for
a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong,
too.

For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to
distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows
directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or
content of that response.

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game
or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be
to find such mind-numbingly trivial time-wasting to be funny?

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to
get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes,
that's what they do!).

RävNsfän ®

May 11, 2011, 12:35:14 AM5/11/11

*As it relates to the question of what Rex had to do with the Ravens

defense, you forget the most important facts. A habit I've gotten
used to in wading through your Ravens propaganda.

Rex was in B'more for almost 10 years mickey and you think a few home grown
JEST articles and your own BS can somehow trump that experience? Fortunately
I did not forget your demonstrated penchant toward manufacturing facts that
can't be substantiated beyond opinion, ...notably your own.

*Before Rex was their D-Line coach they didn’t run that defense.

Rex wasn't even a coach for our AFCN rivals the Titans and the Steelers in
1999 and 2000. Both those teams ran it more than the Ravens. Witnessing said
same instead of fantasizing like yourself is one of the benefits derived
from familiarity with division rivals. That then equates to no less than
three teams using variations on the Buddy Ryan 46 in addition to the
extended positional usage of DE's as LB's in expanded roles.

Sorry mickey, Rex is obvously your god and he's promised to lead you all to
the "Promised Land", and failed twice. But even you must admit that it would
take a miracle to place Ryan's fat-ass in a position that would influence
any of the three team defences that used Buddy's ideas during Rex's first
and second seasons in the the NFL and the AFCN. Remember that BigBob
admitted to "borrowing" a few tricks from Pittsburgh's defensive guru.

*The first season he

got there, they started running it on 3rd downs. There was also a lot
more varied sets in the front seven Rex's first year as D-Line coach
than there was prior. If you know and watch the team as much as you
say, then you can agree or call yourself a liar.

Because again..., YOU say that it is so ...LMAO! Get over yourself spanky
and definately get over Rex Ryan. If in FACT Rex was as integral to the
Ravens success of 2000 and beyond as you want everyone to believe, then you
also must want everyone to believe that while it did not slip your keen
scrutinization, Rex was every sports media outlet and NFL franchise
obviously failed to recognize Rex Ryan's contributions to the Ravens that
you have claimed on his behalf.

*It is entertaining but silly for me to troll away at you and call the

Ravens a bad
organization or call Ray Lewis an old man.

Since the Ravens beat your team in your own house on Opening Day and after
Rex had to beg JEST fans by phone to attend that game, ...it would be stupid
not silly of you to call the Ravens or me anything.

*It is just as silly for you to come into a Jets ng and troll away at Rex.

You like facts, why not pay attention to them ???

First of all mickey you have to learn that you claiming that something is a
fact does not make it so. That being stated just where is all your proof
that Rex did for the Ravens all you say he did? Oh yeah... it's your opinion
so it's a fact.

> Brian Billick did not respect Rex Ryan one iota when he joined the Ravens
> or
> anytime thereafter for that fact but you didn't know that mickey.

*I knew that full well, Drew.

Of course yu did mickey... my bad.

*Once again, you misfire with your

facts. I knew Billick could not stand him even long before he made
disparaging comments about Rex's language on Hard Knocks. Billick
said publicly, on camera that he would never hire Rex as a head
coach. Of course you would not bother to check your facts or
consider what facts are important as they relate to a given point. As
for Billic's opinion of Rex. Billic, is probably one of the biggest
posers in the history of NFL head coaching. I put him right up there
with Mike Tomlin. Both of them have/had bona fied coaching manpower
to thank but still carry on like they did somthing.

You covered just one individual that didn't see Rex Ryan as the driving
force behind the Ravens defensive successes, you still have 31 other HC's
and owners from 1999-2000 and onward, Heck, even the JEST organization
ignored Rex's obvious genius. You should be ashamed for not advising JEST
management back then of what they were missing by overlooking Rex Ryan
mickey. In actuality, for you to claim all that you have stated only AFTER
the JEST org aquired BigBob comes off as being just a tad disingenuous ...at
best.

RävNsfän ®

May 11, 2011, 1:17:24 AM5/11/11
"CaptMyng" <dfu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On May 9, 11:17 pm, "RävNsfän ®" <noem...@nospam4me.net> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> : On 5/6/2011 8:53 AM, CaptMyng wrote:
> : >
> : >>
> : >> Ryan may not have created the defensive dominance that Baltimore's
> : >> enjoyed for a decade, but he sure as hell brought it with him. So, it
> : >> doesn't really matter how much was Ryan and how much wasn't Ryan in
> : >> Baltimore. I don't think we'll ever know for sure, but I find it
> : >> unlikely that a guy who produced such a turnaround in NY could have
> : >> had no impact in Baltimore. By the same token, I think Crennel proved
> : >> last year with KC's defensive turnaround (practically last place pre-
> : >> Crennel to arguably a top 5 unit) that he had a bigger influence in
> : >> New England than what some had previously attributed solely to
> : >> Belichick's "defensive genius."
> : >
> : > It's always a pleasure to watch you eviscerate a troll using nothing
> : > but logic.
> :
> :
> : Dude...If it lasts more than 4 hours, seek medical help.
> :
> LOL... as if his being gay has an expiration period
>
> ~Drew

I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives
vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.

Would these strong and successful folks be NFL players ? ...or the losers
that in no way could be mistaken to be either strong or successful while
waning away their lives posting on Usenet forums?

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for
a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong,
too.

In actually Sigmond your own total lack of will power is on display here as
you obviously are unable to resist responding to my posts.

For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to
distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows
directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or
content of that response.

I obviously can't be a troll by your definition. You are the village idiot
and I know you to be that village idiot. How then can I ever aspire to gain
said recognition and said admiration by conversing with you ...the village
idiot? Therefore, I can not be a troll !

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game
or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be
to find such mind-numbingly trivial time-wasting to be funny?

I'm thinking not as sad as some hypocritical blowhard that spews
psycho-babble to aleged trolls while wasting their own time and bandwidth in
a sports newsgroup.

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to
get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes,
that's what they do!).

Your projection and self-examination completed, you may now resume bouncing
off your rubber padded cell walls.

RävNsfän ®

May 13, 2011, 5:20:28 PM5/13/11

On May 10, 12:00 am, "RävNsfän ®" <noem...@nospam4me.net> wrote:
> [...]

> > > it has been all down hill for the dirt birds since Rex left town.

> > > Obviously your hiney sphincter is still aching from opening day 2010.
> > > The
> > > pain is making you quite delusional.- Hide quoted text -

> > harbaugh is a poser, ed reed is ready for a wheel chair, ray lewis is
> > ready for geritol and you are ready for haldol
>
> > Rex is a wannabe and had no influence over the vaunted Ravens defenses
> > he
> > and you like to take credit for.
> > The j-e-s-t like it through the back-door. Their D was ranked highly off
> > weak schedule. One they still could not ride to a SB through the
> > back-door
> > or front.
> > Your team and you will thoroughly enjoy your purple and black enema.
> > Don't
> > forget to bring your plastic sheets and pillow cases mikey.

Sorry mickey, Rex is obviously your god and he's promised to lead you all to

the "Promised Land", and failed twice. But even you must admit that it would
take a miracle to place Ryan's fat-ass in a position that would influence

any of the three team defenses that used Buddy's ideas during Rex's first
and second seasons in the NFL and the AFCN. Remember that BigBob

admitted to "borrowing" a few tricks from Pittsburgh's defensive guru.

*The first season he
got there, they started running it on 3rd downs. There was also a lot
more varied sets in the front seven Rex's first year as D-Line coach
than there was prior. If you know and watch the team as much as you
say, then you can agree or call yourself a liar.

Because again..., YOU say that it is so ...LMAO! Get over yourself spanky

and definitely get over Rex Ryan. If in FACT Rex was as integral to the

Ravens success of 2000 and beyond as you want everyone to believe, then you
also must want everyone to believe that while it did not slip your keen

screwtineyezashun, Rex was every sports media outlet and NFL franchise

obviously failed to recognize Rex Ryan's contributions to the Ravens that
you have claimed on his behalf.

*It is entertaining but silly for me to troll away at you and call the
Ravens a bad
organization or call Ray Lewis an old man.

Since the Ravens beat your team in your own house on Opening Day and after
Rex had to beg JEST fans by phone to attend that game, ...it would be stupid
not silly of you to call the Ravens or me anything.

*It is just as silly for you to come into a Jets ng and troll away at Rex.
You like facts, why not pay attention to them ???

First of all mickey you have to learn that you claiming that something is a
fact does not make it so. That being stated just where is all your proof
that Rex did for the Ravens all you say he did? Oh yeah... it's your opinion
so it's a fact.

> Brian Billick did not respect Rex Ryan one iota when he joined the Ravens
> or
> anytime thereafter for that fact but you didn't know that mickey.

*I knew that full well, Drew.

Of course you did mickey... my bad. So then you also should know that the
Ravens org promotes from within and they most certainly would not, and did
not, ...allow an unproven, unheralded johnie-come-lately like Rex Ryan mess
with the intricacies of it's carefully woven 2000 defensive unit. You know
that defense to contain the Pro Bowl players that you have claimed Rex Ryan
helped to build through the Ravens draft.

*Once again, you misfire with your facts.

Says you mickey which of course says absolutely nothing.

*I knew Billick could not stand him even long before he made

disparaging comments about Rex's language on Hard Knocks.

I'm sure that is why you brought that point up at this point "ONLY".

*As for Billic's opinion of Rex. Billic, is probably one of the biggest

posers in the history of NFL head coaching. I put him right up there
with Mike Tomlin. Both of them have/had bona fied coaching manpower
to thank but still carry on like they did somthing.

You covered just two NFL HC's that knew Rex Ryan was not the driving
force behind the Ravens defensive successes, you still have 30 other HC's
and owners as well from 1999-2000 and onward to ridicule in their own
oversight of Rex the Wonder Hawg. That includes the J-E-S-T organization as
well.
You should feel ashamed for failing to share your qualified evaluation with
the J-E-S-T management. They are gonna be pissed when they read your post
conforming you had prior knowledge of Rex Ryan's brilliance long before they
played, rock - paper scissors in makling their own decision !

Sure you are full of BS, ...still... to claim all that you have only AFTER
J-e-s-t management acquired BigBob Tear Pants, comes off as being exactly
what you are... more than a tad disingenuous.

RävNsfän ®

May 13, 2011, 5:22:36 PM5/13/11
> [...]

and I know you to be that village idiot. How then can I ever aspire to gain
said recognition and said admiration by conversing with you ...the village
idiot? Therefore, I can not be a troll !

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game

or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be
to find such mind-numbingly trivial time-wasting to be funny?

I'm thinking not as sad as some hypocritical blowhard that spews

psycho-babble to aleged trolls while wasting their own time and bandwidth in
a sports newsgroup.

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to

get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes,
that's what they do!).

Your projection and self-examination completed, you may now resume bouncing

Michael

May 13, 2011, 11:04:45 PM5/13/11

no history lecture is needed here to demonstrate which one of us is
trying to supplant fact with personal opinion. every single expert,
including regarded sports media commentatos in print and broacast
along with NFL coaches and players say that rex ryan is one of the
best defensive minds in the game today and in the history of the
game. you dont agree. tell me who's opining in the face of the
facts ??? i can understand if you dont like the guys style, but when
you suggest he is not every bit as influential as the rest of the
world does, it is unqualified opinion.

RävNsfän ®

May 15, 2011, 1:56:22 AM5/15/11

*no history lecture is needed here to demonstrate which one of us is

trying to supplant fact with personal opinion. every single expert,
including regarded sports media commentatos in print and broacast
along with NFL coaches and players say that rex ryan is one of the
best defensive minds in the game today and in the history of the
game. you dont agree. tell me who's opining in the face of the
facts ???

I'm certain most everyone that reads this thread realizes exactly which one
of us has continuously claimed to be "stating facts", without ever producing
proof that those facts were anything more than the result of your very vivid
imagination.

If I'm wrong you will have no trouble posting links to all those facts that
shall clearly demonstrate to all how everyone in the NFL knew that Rex Ryan
was the architect behind the 2000 Ravens defense. Do also include links to
those players from that defense which you claimed in the past, that Rex was
responsible for bringing into the Ravens organization via the draft.
Definately post the links to supporting facts that exhibit the host of teams
interested in Rex Ryan as either a DC or HC before the end of the 2008
season.

i can understand if you dont like the guys style, but when
you suggest he is not every bit as influential as the rest of the
world does, it is unqualified opinion.

Portraying an obese Big Bob diner character with a deviant foot fetish isn't
a "style" anywhere. And REALLY dude, ...I'm have to see that article in
which the "entire world" was in agreement with your own opinion(s) of Rex
Ryan.

You proclaim that others believe Rex to be one of the greatest, if not "the
greatest", defensive minds in the game. To completely discount Pittsburgh's
DC, the one Rex Ryan has admitted to copying from hints of mental illness
and places your homerism on display.

Rex is by far more influential to the media during NFL press sessions than
he has been to the game itself and is exactly why he was given an award by
the media in 2010 for that very reason. I have neither read nor heard any of
the factual opines you have been spewing forth throughout this thread that
would in any way suggest that Rex Ryan was believed to be one of the
greatest minds in football at any time, less all-time. To have stated that
Rex is the greatest, ...well..., you have a serious super-duper fatman
crush.

Rex does nothing but preach his daddy's great contributions to the game
because those same admissions of greatness are not forthcoming by the NFL's
hierarchy or the league in general by design.

It is a fact that Rex will never cease attempting to implement Buddy's 46 D.
His attempts to implement same during his first season as DC for Baltimore
was a complete and total disaster, costing the Ravens their entire 2005
season. Rex was denied permission to implement Buddy's 46 D at the start of
the 2006 season and beyond. The Ravens finished 2006 & 2008 with playoff
runs.

Like he did with the Ravens in 2005, Rex will compromise any team he is on
by attempting to implement his daddy's one time successful 46 defense.
Without the great bear defensive unit that Buddy enjoyed his daddy and he
were fortunate enough to be surrounded by neither Buddy not his sons would
be getting any considerations in today's NFL.

Michael

May 15, 2011, 5:17:06 PM5/15/11

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

i cant help you with the problems that you have

RävNsfän ®

May 15, 2011, 5:41:53 PM5/15/11
"Papa Carl" <papa...@verizon.net> wrote in message
:
: Apparently, a lot of people don't comprehend that a good coach creates a

: culture in a team, and if someone competent replaces him that culture does
: not die...that keeps good stuff staying good. The converse is true too, a
: lousy coach creates a negative culture and THAT can be very hard for the
: next coach, even if he is competent to get rid of...but f the next coach
is
: also one of the not so good types...it just multiplies and gets worse. It
: is far easier to make things worse than to do the hard stuff and make it
: better...and keep it that way. This total difference under Rex is not
some
: fluke....he came here, he created it...he is the key factor in it.

I don't recall anyone posting that rex was a fluke. He most certainly did
ride into New Jersey on an air of success in B'more that was not all of his
doing, most certainly not to the degree that some in this ng claim and that
are based on stories in your local media. My point from the onset was that
regardless of the success rex might enjoy, or whom that success is
ultimately attributed to as time passes, it will be his mindset and demeanor
which does endear players to him and that makes him the coach he is that
will without a doubt in my mind, hurt any team that he coaches unless he
alters same.

I have seen his attempts as the Jets HC, especially last season, to modify
his sideline and off-field behaviors, however, those antics and
distractions are why exactly why rex had player discipline problems in
B'more and I witnessed those same problems on opening 2010 against the
Ravens. In fact I would have sworn the Jets were the Ravens it was that
obvious. All that aside, his ill-timed Time Outs and more importantly his
over-riding of the defensive plays called on the field by veterans that came
up under better DC coaches than rex. Unless he curves his behaviors and
checks those issues he will cost his team just as he did the Ravens during
his tenor in B'more as DC.

My comments are indeed my opinions, however, they are based on experienced
observations of the man over the entirety of his career in Baltimore ...and
not just a mere two seasons. I have witnessed the very same lack of
discipline among his players on the field in Jets games and an increasingly
cockey Rex Ryan in front of the press. You can claim it to be his style and
I will tell you that rex never exhibited that abrasive cockey "style" beyond
the locker room which was bad enough.

I'm glad for those loyal Jets fans who really haven't had much to cheer
about since 1969 and who didn't jump off the Giants bandwagon in returning
as a Jets fan. Rex brings a different game to Jets fans for certain, but
that doesn't by any means equate to world recognition of his HC'ing
greatness after a mere two seasons, not by any stretch of the imagination.
Maybe Jets fans are just punch drunk from all the back slapping. That
doesn't speak to the outrageous claims being attributed to rex after only
two seasons however. Especially the first season which one can only consider
a fluke in the Jets backing into the playoffs.

RävNsfän ®

May 15, 2011, 6:31:11 PM5/15/11

On May 13, 5:20 pm, "RävNsfän ®" <noemai...@nospam4me.org> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> On May 10, 12:00 am, "RävNsfän ®" <noem...@nospam4me.net> wrote:
>
> > "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message
>
> > On May 5, 11:36 am, "RävNsfän ®" <noem...@nospam4me.net> wrote:
>
> > > "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> played, rock - paper scissors in making their own decision !

> Sure you are full of BS, ...still... to claim all that you have only AFTER
> J-e-s-t management acquired BigBob Tear Pants, comes off as being exactly
> what you are... more than a tad disingenuous.
>
> ~Drew
>
> "Talk is cheap ...lets go play"
> Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts

*no history lecture is needed here to demonstrate which one of us is
trying to supplant fact with personal opinion. every single expert,
including regarded sports media commentatos in print and broacast
along with NFL coaches and players say that rex ryan is one of the
best defensive minds in the game today and in the history of the
game. you dont agree. tell me who's opining in the face of the
facts ???

I'm certain most everyone that reads this thread realizes exactly which one
of us has continuously claimed to be "stating facts", without ever producing
proof that those facts were anything more than the result of your very vivid
imagination.

If I'm wrong you will have no trouble posting links to all those facts that
shall clearly demonstrate to all how everyone in the NFL knew that Rex Ryan
was the architect behind the 2000 Ravens defense. Do also include links to
those players from that defense which you claimed in the past, that Rex was
responsible for bringing into the Ravens organization via the draft.

Definitely post the links to supporting facts that exhibit the host of teams

interested in Rex Ryan as either a DC or HC before the end of the 2008
season.

*i can understand if you dont like the guys style, but when

* i cant help you with the problems that you have

LOL... and yet you had no trouble whatsoever when you <snipped> out my
posted challenge for you to supply -links- to verify the BS you've been
spewing in this thread. Your doing so just proves the FOS in-house troll
that you are.

Michael

May 15, 2011, 10:08:29 PM5/15/11

your motive to be in a jets forum is to malign the jets, in particular
rex ryan... you are the stooge that needs to back it up with fact. of
course you cant, because ryan's ability is demonstrable. jets defense
vaulted to the top of the league in most ever category as soon as ryan
showed up. i dont need to write a 300 page dissertation to prove the
obvious nor do i need to detail what ryan, lebeau, billik, delrio and
marvin lewis had for breakfast in 2000. your presence in here is its
own indictment.

Michael

May 15, 2011, 10:26:40 PM5/15/11
On May 15, 6:31 pm, "RävNsfän ®" <noemai...@nospam4me.org> wrote:

<SNIP>

> It is a fact that Rex will never cease attempting to implement Buddy's 46 D.
> His attempts to implement same during his first season as DC for Baltimore
> was a complete and total disaster, costing the Ravens their entire 2005
> season. Rex was denied permission to implement Buddy's 46 D at the start of
> the 2006 season and beyond. The Ravens finished 2006 & 2008 with playoff
> runs.
>
> Like he did with the Ravens in 2005, Rex will compromise any team he is on
> by attempting to implement his daddy's one time successful 46 defense.
> Without the great bear defensive unit that Buddy enjoyed his daddy and he
> were fortunate enough to be surrounded by neither Buddy not his sons would
> be getting any considerations in today's NFL.

this is where you are totally full of sewer water, drew... you can
tell me what billic had for breakfast on opening day in 2000 but you
dont know a single thing about what the jets are doing. the dont run
the 46 defense. they show a bear front from time to time but that is
about it. i know because i watch the games. if you bothered to watch
the jets play-off win over the colts and new england you would have
seen NOTHING that resembled a 46 defense or eight men across the
line. your claim that ryan is bent on running buddy's defense is
absolute proof that you dont know the jets from the yankees.

RävNsfän ®

May 17, 2011, 12:42:53 AM5/17/11

On May 15, 6:31 pm, "RävNsfän ®" <noemai...@nospam4me.org> wrote:
<SNIP>
> It is a fact that Rex will never cease attempting to implement Buddy's 46
> D.
> His attempts to implement same during his first season as DC for Baltimore
> was a complete and total disaster, costing the Ravens their entire 2005
> season. Rex was denied permission to implement Buddy's 46 D at the start
> of
> the 2006 season and beyond. The Ravens finished 2006 & 2008 with playoff
> runs.
>
> Like he did with the Ravens in 2005, Rex will compromise any team he is on
> by attempting to implement his daddy's one time successful 46 defense.
> Without the great bear defensive unit that Buddy enjoyed his daddy and he
> were fortunate enough to be surrounded by neither Buddy not his sons would
> be getting any considerations in today's NFL.

* this is where you are totally full of sewer water, drew...

Your track record at this early point forces me to say ... you wanna' bet ?

*you can tell me what billic had for breakfast on opening day in 2000 but

you
dont know a single thing about what the jets are doing. the dont run
the 46 defense.

Don't make me post where you stated that Rex was responsible for picking our
key defensive players through the draft and that Rex ultimately would coach
them all into winning the 2000 SB. I don't blame you for back peddaling away
from that stinky pile of poo you dropped last season, however, since it was
you that brought up the 2000 Ravens SB team anywho, and in the rude initial
fashion that you did in response to my initial post about Rex, you deserve
and shall have your nose rubbed briskly in your pile of doodie. It's clear
your attention span is much shorter than your memory.

And bud I honestly do not care what defense the Jets are running, have run,
or will run, ...my subject for debate all along has been Rex Ryan and his
flawed decision making. How that cost the Ravens and down the road was going
to cost the Jets if it were not corrected. Since that post the subject has
become a fact as Rex has found an ample supply of egg on his face, both on
and off the field, several times in during and after the 2010 season alone.
I could repost the ng regs that jumped all over BigBob Tear Pants several
times for his on-field miscues and off-field follies last season,
...ahem..., ...that includes yourself there mickey.

* they show a bear front from time to time but that is

about it. i know because i watch the games. if you bothered to watch
the jets play-off win over the colts and new england you would have
seen NOTHING that resembled a 46 defense or eight men across the
line. your claim that ryan is bent on running buddy's defense is
absolute proof that you dont know the jets from the yankees.

Hello... ! It was you that unequivocally professed that Rex Ryan was
responsible for personally picking the Ravens defensive talent in the draft,
as well as, coaching that talent to becoming a record breaking defense
instrumental in winning SB XXXV for the Ravens. You have also claimed to
have recognized several major components of Buddy Ryan's 46 defense being
utilized by the Ravens as part of a defensive strategy that was blue-printed
and initiated by Rex Ryan and not just in 2000, but in every season since
Rex Ryan was hired by the Ravens.

It might just be me mickey, but it certainly would seem to stand to reason
that if indeed Rex Ryan had done all that you have claimed that he did for
the Ravens from 1999 through his anointing by you as the second coming, Rex
would certainly take that same tried and true defense of daddy's and install
same into his very own team ...wouldn't he? And yet in your response above
you do a 360 when stating that Rex Ryan has more or less abandoned his
daddy's 46 defense. A defense you have alleged he installed and utilized to
win SB XXXV and beyond that, to gain additional success and recognition
during his remaining career with the Baltimore Ravens which spanned close to
a decade and led to his eventual hire as HC of the Jets.

I can only conclude that you too busy ducking the shit you fling into the
fan daily to realize just how redundant and blatantly obvious your complete
and total ignorance comes across.

Michael

May 17, 2011, 9:55:28 AM5/17/11
On May 17, 12:42 am, "RävNsfän ®" <noemai...@nospam4me.org> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

sorry little drew... your entire post is hogwash. your last comment
suggesting that rex is pathological to run buddy's defense is telling
above all else. it shows that you know from nothing about the jets
and less about ryan. if you want to credit me with fallacious
statements, be sure to post my exact quotes instead of making them up
yourself. refer yourself to a quote that came from one of your own
guys. "now you have to deal with the monster YOU created". Ray Lewis
to Rex Ryan before last year's game in reference to the ravens
defense which ray lewis himself gave ryan credit for. your posts are
over written with extraneous facts as it is complicated for you to
bend the truth. i hope you are good enough to make another cameo in
here after this year's jets/ravens match.

RävNsfän ®

May 17, 2011, 1:46:55 PM5/17/11

*sorry little drew... your entire post is hogwash. your last comment

suggesting that rex is pathological to run buddy's defense is telling
above all else. it shows that you know from nothing about the jets
and less about ryan. if you want to credit me with fallacious
statements, be sure to post my exact quotes instead of making them up
yourself. refer yourself to a quote that came from one of your own
guys. "now you have to deal with the monster YOU created". Ray Lewis
to Rex Ryan before last year's game in reference to the ravens
defense which ray lewis himself gave ryan credit for.

Heads up mickey, ...in the face of all your unverified and unverifiable
personal opinionating as regurgitated throughout this thread and this entire
ng from what I have read, the above quote you proferred and attribute to Ray
Lewis, as obtained via your local Jest media circus, is the only near fact
that you have managed to post on several occassions to date and you still
failed to supply a verifiable source beyond the end of your ever-growing
probiscus. Your ...do as I say/not as I do, request above is just one
example of why it would be a waste of time to take this ng's in-house troll
seriously. Providing proof of your absurd statements hasn't been a
requirement for years as everyone knows you are full of opinionated doodie
you qualify as fact.

*your posts are over written with extraneous facts as it is complicated for

you to
bend the truth.

Said the POT..., what's next in your "desperation handbag" mickey, ... a
spelling flame? May a few desparaging remarks about my family members?

*i hope you are good enough to make another cameo in

here after this year's jets/ravens match.

Oh spanky, ...I have been touring these Usenet NFL forums since 1997 and I
most certainly have no reason to stop in the unlikely event that the planets
align for you to receive the restitution you are so desperately seeking
since that 2010 opening day loss at home to the Ravens. Judging from the
volume of your responses to my every post, I highly doubt that a highly
improbable Jest victory over the Ravens could ever completely heal your
overly-sensitive fingertip feelings, nor resurrect your obviously lagging
self-respect. But still... keep praying.

--
~Drew

RävNsfän ®

May 17, 2011, 1:59:15 PM5/17/11
"7" <*~.@.~*> wrote in message news:4dc5e219$1...@news.x-privat.org...
: On 5/7/2011 4:43 PM, Michael wrote:
: >>
: LeBeau is the NFL coaching equivalent of a janitor. If he was really any

: good, he'd have succeeded as a head coach.
:
: The Steelers are going nowhere in 2011.

Stick to posing as me and other posters dumbass, ...you don't know anything
about real NFL football and even less about the current NFL flavor.

----

Michael

May 17, 2011, 3:19:58 PM5/17/11
On May 17, 1:46 pm, "R vNsf n " <noemai...@nospam4me.org> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> On May 17, 12:42 am, "R vNsf n " <noemai...@nospam4me.org> wrote:
>

> > "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Those are all YOUR inclinations, Dwoo.

> *i hope you are good enough to make another cameo in
> here after this year's jets/ravens match.
>
> Oh spanky, ...I have been touring these Usenet NFL forums since 1997 and I
> most certainly have no reason to stop in the unlikely event that the planets
> align for you to receive the restitution you are so desperately seeking
> since that 2010 opening day loss at home to the Ravens. Judging from the
> volume of your responses to my every post, I highly doubt that a highly
> improbable Jest victory over the Ravens could ever completely heal your
> overly-sensitive fingertip feelings, nor resurrect your obviously lagging
> self-respect. But still... keep praying.
>
> --

>         ~Drew- Hide quoted text -

You should be very happy with me, Dwoo. By the looks of your fancy
moniker and considering that you came in here to troll... I have been
good enough to give you what you like most. Plenty of attention.
Dont give yourself credit for being anything other than entertaining.

JetsLife

May 17, 2011, 8:07:09 PM5/17/11
On May 17, 1:46 pm, "R vNsf n " <noemai...@nospam4me.org> wrote:
> "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> On May 17, 12:42 am, "R vNsf n " <noemai...@nospam4me.org> wrote:
>

> > "Michael" <mjd1...@verizon.net> wrote in message

>         ~Drew- Hide quoted text -

Go home, you in-bred dirty white-trash Marylander. If you want to
honorably post here in as a fan of an opposing team, we welcome it.

But since your history of posting indicates otherwise, just like many
other in-bred, rock-mouthed, Deliverance-type Marylanders incapable of
sportsmanship ... get back to banging your sister.

Ž@not-for-mail.invalid RävNsfän Ž

May 18, 2011, 11:38:28 AM5/18/11

"HVAC" <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 5/6/2011 8:53 AM, CaptMyng wrote:
>>

>>> Ryan may not have created the defensive dominance that Baltimore's
>>> enjoyed for a decade, but he sure as hell brought it with him. So, it
>>> doesn't really matter how much was Ryan and how much wasn't Ryan in
>>> Baltimore. I don't think we'll ever know for sure, but I find it
>>> unlikely that a guy who produced such a turnaround in NY could have
>>> had no impact in Baltimore. By the same token, I think Crennel proved
>>> last year with KC's defensive turnaround (practically last place pre-
>>> Crennel to arguably a top 5 unit) that he had a bigger influence in
>>> New England than what some had previously attributed solely to
>>> Belichick's "defensive genius."
>>
>> It's always a pleasure to watch you eviscerate a troll using nothing
>> but logic.
>

> Dude...If it lasts more than 4 hours, seek medical help.

I put peanut butter on my limp pecker and let the dog lick it off...too
bad my skanky lardass ex-wife won't fall for that trick anymore.

~Drew

"Talk is cheap ...lets go play"
Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts

RävNsfän ®

May 24, 2011, 12:12:50 AM5/24/11
"JetsLife" <Jets...@aol.com> wrote in message

If you want to honorably post here in as a fan of an opposing team, we
welcome it.

First and foremost stfu Ricky Retardo, ... speak -only- when you are spoken
to. Good ubu ! Now then, ...if you want to honorably kiss my ass as a fan of

an opposing team, we welcome it.

~Drew

RävNsfän ®

May 24, 2011, 12:40:54 AM5/24/11

*You should be very happy with me, Dwoo.

Actually I am impressed that your diction is finally improving by leaps and
bounds.

*By the looks of your fancy

moniker and considering that you came in here to troll... I have been
good enough to give you what you like most.

Yes you have mickey, ...your other fat ass-cheek to kick.

*Plenty of attention. Dont give yourself credit for being anything other
than entertaining.

Get real and be thankful for your shrink, and my posts, because without
either you would have off'ed yourself months ago. U can thank me now ....or
later ... no pressure.

~Drew

"Talk is cheap ...lets go play"
Johnny Unitas - Baltimore Colts

"When we played football men were men, not like
the pansy-assed bums of today with their briefcases
and goddamn stock portfolios"!
Art Donovan - Baltimore Colts