OT Palin the foreign policy expert

N...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2010, 12:45:55 AM11/25/10

MuahMan

Nov 25, 2010, 12:52:07 AM11/25/10
On Nov 25, 12:45 am, N...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://www.smh.com.au/world/sarah-palin-confused-on-koreas-20101125-1...

And our President doesn't know how many states are in his OWN country,
I think he's counting Kenya as one.

Ray O'Hara

Nov 25, 2010, 12:55:14 AM11/25/10

<N...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.smh.com.au/world/sarah-palin-confused-on-koreas-20101125-18899.html?from=smh_sb

she'll just refudiate it.

Wabenzi Prince

Nov 25, 2010, 11:14:35 AM11/25/10
like Obammy the lying negro

A1...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2010, 11:39:00 AM11/25/10
On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 21:52:07 -0800 (PST), MuahMan <mua...@gmail.com>
wrote:

And the republicans are sending so many jobs there that they would
consider Mexico, India, and other countries as states.

cloud dreamer

Nov 25, 2010, 11:48:39 AM11/25/10

At least Obama corrected himself from a slip of the tongue. Palin went
on after she was corrected as though she had said nothing wrong.

..

--
We must change the way we live
Or the climate will do it for us

MuahMan

Nov 25, 2010, 12:36:39 PM11/25/10
On Nov 25, 11:48 am, cloud dreamer <S...@Resources.now> wrote:
> On 25/11/2010 1:09 PM, A1...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 21:52:07 -0800 (PST), MuahMan<muah...@gmail.com>

> > wrote:

> >> And our President doesn't know how many states are in his OWN country,
> >> I think he's counting Kenya as one.
> > And the republicans are sending so many jobs there that they would
> > consider Mexico, India, and other countries as states.
>
> At least Obama corrected himself from a slip of the tongue. Palin went
> on after she was corrected as though she had said nothing wrong.
>
>   ..
>
> --
> We must change the way we live
>    Or the climate will do it for us

Sorry a slip of the tongue of North vs South of another country is far
less stupid than not knowing how many damn states are in your own
country. BZZZZAP! Try again!

MuahMan

Nov 25, 2010, 12:37:38 PM11/25/10
On Nov 25, 11:39 am, A1...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 21:52:07 -0800 (PST), MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >On Nov 25, 12:45 am, N...@gmail.com wrote:
> >>http://www.smh.com.au/world/sarah-palin-confused-on-koreas-20101125-1...
>
> >And our President doesn't know how many states are in his OWN country,
> >I think he's counting Kenya as one.
>
> And the republicans are sending so many jobs there that they would
> consider Mexico, India, and other countries as states.

Actually that's the Democrats and their all-out assault on business
(ie Taxes) forcing all the companies overseas.

A1...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2010, 6:51:54 PM11/25/10
On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:18:39 -0330, cloud dreamer <Sa...@Resources.now>
wrote:

What is disturbing about the Palin quote is in 2008 she had difficulty
with the concept of two Koreas. After that you'd think she
would have undergone a crash course on Korea, especialy where
we *****FOUGHT A WAR THERE.*********

A1...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2010, 6:54:34 PM11/25/10
On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 09:36:39 -0800 (PST), MuahMan <mua...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Nov 25, 11:48 am, cloud dreamer <S...@Resources.now> wrote:

Wrong. Considering I had a number of relatives who spent the war
in Korea i find her slip up and not knowing about Korea to be in
extremely bad taste and to be extremely offensive.

cloud dreamer

Nov 25, 2010, 7:08:16 PM11/25/10

And Obama was only tongue tied. He was making reference to the word 47
then just flipped the number with 50. He corrected himself. Everyone
does it and it's pretty petty to keep bringing it up.

Besides, anyone who thinks that a man who graduated from Harvard Law
School - was the editor of the Harvard Law Review after his FIRST year
and was then elected president of the Harvard Law Review - cannot know
there are fifty states is just being stupid.

Certainly says more about Muahman than it says about Obama.

MuahMan

Nov 25, 2010, 9:27:56 PM11/25/10
On Nov 25, 4:54 pm, A1...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 09:36:39 -0800 (PST), MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com>

> wrote:

> >> At least Obama corrected himself from a slip of the tongue. Palin went
> >> on after she was corrected as though she had said nothing wrong.
>
> >>   ..
>
> >> --
> >> We must change the way we live
> >>    Or the climate will do it for us
>
> >Sorry a slip of the tongue of North vs South of another country is far
> >less stupid than not knowing how many damn states are in your own
> >country. BZZZZAP! Try again!
>
> Wrong.   Considering I had a number of relatives who spent the war
> in Korea i find her slip up and not knowing about Korea to be in
> extremely bad taste and to be extremely offensive.

I find it extremely offensive that Obama doesn't know how many states
are in our country.

MuahMan

Nov 25, 2010, 10:27:38 PM11/25/10
On Nov 25, 7:08 pm, cloud dreamer <S...@Resources.now> wrote:
> On 25/11/2010 8:24 PM, A1...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 09:36:39 -0800 (PST), MuahMan<muah...@gmail.com>

And Palin was only tongue tied. Everyone

does it and it's pretty petty to keep bringing it up.

Certainly says more about Liberals than it says about Palin.

FYI Obama got into Harvard via Affirmative Action because of his skin
color, not because he earned it.

A1...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2010, 10:42:03 PM11/25/10
On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 18:27:56 -0800 (PST), MuahMan <mua...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Nov 25, 4:54 pm, A1...@gmail.com wrote:

Republicans don't know how many states we have in the
country...........as far as republicans are concerned
the blue states Obama won in 2008 are not part of the
US of A.

MuahMan

Nov 25, 2010, 10:43:57 PM11/25/10
On Nov 25, 10:42 pm, A1...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 18:27:56 -0800 (PST), MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com>

Democrats can't fill out a job application or create a resume because
they don't work. Just leech of Republicans.

blobbi boar semen

Nov 28, 2010, 8:07:10 PM11/28/10

you fucking liar

B...@yahoo.com

Nov 28, 2010, 8:10:23 PM11/28/10
On 11/25/2010 7:08 PM, cloud dreamer wrote:

> And Obama was only tongue tied. He was making reference to the word 47
> then just flipped the number with 50. He corrected himself. Everyone
> does it and it's pretty petty to keep bringing it up.

lying whore

> Besides, anyone who thinks that a man who graduated from Harvard Law
> School - was the editor of the Harvard Law Review after his FIRST year
> and was then elected president of the Harvard Law Review - cannot know
> there are fifty states is just being stupid.
>
> Certainly says more about Muahman than it says about Obama.
>
> ..

Obama never even published A SINGLE ARTICLE when he was editor of the
Harvard Law Review you stupid cunt, it was an affirmative action ploy.

bobby

Nov 28, 2010, 8:13:04 PM11/28/10
On 11/25/2010 6:51 PM, A1...@gmail.com( a known homosexual) wrote:

>> ..
> What is disturbing about the Palin quote is in 2008 she had difficulty
> with the concept of two Koreas. After that you'd think she
> would have undergone a crash course on Korea, especialy where
> we *****FOUGHT A WAR THERE.*********

actually the United Nations fought a war there, einstein

Mr Bitchtits

Nov 28, 2010, 8:16:45 PM11/28/10
actually Obama the affirmative action POTUS is sending jobs overseas.
Just look at GM and Chrysler.
Obama laid the rules for GM(UAW thugs) and now they produce a ton of
cars in mexico and canada. Obama exports US jobs

cloud dreamer

Nov 28, 2010, 8:29:01 PM11/28/10

Typical. A black man makes something of himself and you automatically
cry "affirmative action."

Lame.

Here's a clue for you. He was the editor. He reviews the articles that
are published. That was his job. Editors don't always publish.

BTW...has Palin released her school marks? Oh sorry...her marks from her
multiple-school escapade for a basic BA?

<plonk>

..

Ray O'Hara

Nov 28, 2010, 8:52:28 PM11/28/10

"bobby" <spea...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

yeah the UN. 90% of the troops were US and all the top commanders were US.
so yeah America had nothing to do with it Booby.

A1...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2010, 10:39:18 PM11/28/10

I should note that some of my relatives went to fight in the Korean
war.

Dano

Nov 29, 2010, 9:09:24 AM11/29/10

<B...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:icuuhv$le5$1...@speranza.aioe.org...

I understand. You are too stupid to know what an EDITOR does you buffoon.
Try a dictionary you moron.

Dano

Nov 29, 2010, 9:11:41 AM11/29/10

"blobbi boar semen" <L...@ymca.org> wrote in message

I find just about everything this clown MuahMan says to be extremely
offensive. That's why he's in the old killfile.

I suppose those relatives of his were fighting for the North Koreans when
they were there.

Ray O'Hara

Nov 29, 2010, 10:36:00 AM11/29/10

"Dano" <janea...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I have him there too.
it's funny, we think he is a Yanks/Jest fan troll while in those groups they
hate him because he's a Sox/Pats fan troll.

MuahMan

Nov 29, 2010, 11:09:17 AM11/29/10
On Nov 29, 10:36 am, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Dano" <janeandd...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > "blobbi boar semen" <L...@ymca.org> wrote in message

> >> you fucking liar
>
> > I find just about everything this clown MuahMan says to be extremely
> > offensive.  That's why he's in the old killfile.
>
> I have him there too.
> it's funny, we think he is a Yanks/Jest fan troll while in those groups they
> hate him because he's a Sox/Pats fan troll.

If I have you two unemployed retards hating me, i'm doing something
right. Dano is admitted sponge on society, I honestly hope he dies.
I'm sick of paying way. Ray is too stupid for me to get worked up over.

ZZH...@yahoo.com

Nov 29, 2010, 6:53:40 PM11/29/10
wrote:

>On Nov 25, 12:45 am, N...@gmail.com wrote:

Lets get real here people..............
Palin's screw up on the concept of Korea is a thousand times worse
than Obama and his "57" states.

Make no mistake about it, there will be a war in Korea, you can tak
that to the bank.

Kim Jung Il is stepping down as leader of North Korea, his 27 year
old son is going to tak his place, the son needs a war to prove
himself as a leader. So a number of people will die so
that sonny boy can prove himself worthy of leading North Korea.

That is the world Palin would be facing if she were president now..

I have yet to hear anyone dying as a result of a statement
about 57 states.

You might want to go pick up a book on the war Kim Jung Il's
dad waged back in the 50s. That war is about to make a return
so sonny boy can prove himself worthy..

Remember the Korean war never really ended, it was paused so
by a cease fire. A cease fire that can end as fast as you can
say Alaska.

MuahMan

Nov 29, 2010, 6:59:14 PM11/29/10
On Nov 29, 6:53 pm, ZZH...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 21:52:07 -0800 (PST), MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com>

What's most puzzling about all this is why you liberals are so worked
up over Palin. She's not even in politics anymore. You're just angry
because she's better looking than anyone you've slept with, will sleep
with, or could sleep with.

Tristan daCunha

Dec 5, 2010, 5:09:59 PM12/5/10
Brian grunts, " What's most puzzling about all this is why you liberals

are so worked up over Palin. She's not even in politics anymore. You're
just angry because she's better looking than anyone you've slept with,
will sleep with, or could sleep with."

ESPECIALLY THEIR MOTHERS!
(Chortle,snicker, giggle!