OT Homosexuals

1 view

Dr. Froid

Jul 28, 2011, 4:19:40 AM7/28/11
Quiz time.

How many homosexuals does it take to reproduce naturally among themselves
and what is the normal gestation period?

cloud dreamer

Jul 28, 2011, 7:36:03 AM7/28/11

How many bigots does it take to make themselves look like someone with a
self esteem problem, like someone who needs to bully others to feel
superior???

..

John Baker

Jul 28, 2011, 11:40:17 AM7/28/11
On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 08:19:40 +0000 (UTC), "Dr. Froid"
<drf...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote:

>Quiz time.
>
>How many homosexuals does it take to reproduce naturally among themselves

Less than the number of morons it takes to compose an intelligent
post.

Malygris

Jul 28, 2011, 12:34:01 PM7/28/11
cloud dreamer wrote:

About 0.3?

--
Malygris

Ray O'Hara

Jul 28, 2011, 1:34:07 PM7/28/11

"Dr. Froid" <drf...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote in message

> Quiz time.
>
> How many homosexuals does it take to reproduce naturally among themselves
> and what is the normal gestation period?

so you agree, it's straight marriage that produces Gays, maybe we should
ban straight marriage.

Doc Smartass

Jul 28, 2011, 3:28:59 PM7/28/11
"Dr. Froid" <drf...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote in

> Quiz time.
>
> How many homosexuals does it take to reproduce naturally among
> themselves and what is the normal gestation period?

Why are you knuckle-dragging grunters so obsessed with Teh Ghey?

Just do it already and shaddap about it.

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Aimin' to Misbehave aa # 1939

Kooks! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/

Books! http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

"Rupert Murdoch" is Australian for F*cked.

Sla#s

Jul 28, 2011, 3:58:12 PM7/28/11

Did you know homophobia is associated with homosexual arousal?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

Slatts

Stink Finger

Jul 28, 2011, 11:57:26 PM7/28/11
Did you know Ray O'hara is a pickle-smoocher?

Hail Clayton, Full Of Disgrace

Jul 29, 2011, 12:45:52 AM7/29/11

"Dr. Froid" wrote in message

Quiz time.

How many homosexuals does it take to reproduce naturally among themselves
and what is the normal gestation period?

I know lesbians who have had children with gay men....so...two!

Dr. Froid

Jul 29, 2011, 3:06:56 AM7/29/11
On 28 Jul 2011, "Hail Clayton, Full Of Disgrace"
<clay...@spamblock.com.au> posted some

See? There are intelligent and reasonable people left in this world
after all.

Out of eight responses, six were hostile and indicative of extremely
immature leftist intolerance and bigotry, as they made no attempt to
answer the question whatsoever, and simply attacked the poster. One was
a humerous response to an attacker. Your response of course was the sole
honest effort.

You sir, have answered the question correctly (Except for the gestation
period, but we'll give you a pass on that for your courtesy.) May good
fortune follow you in your travels, and wisdom guide your way.

Six of you others should seek professional psychiatric help. You know who
you are.

I bid you adieu, Mr. Hail Clayton, Full Of Disgrace.

Richard Cheese

Jul 29, 2011, 2:39:52 PM7/29/11
In article <4e322fe2$1...@news.x-privat.org>

Apparently Slatts is familiar with it, hence his understanding
of homosexual arousal.

jleigh

Aug 5, 2011, 9:24:56 PM8/5/11
On 28 Jul 2011, "Ray O'Hara" <raymon...@hotmail.com> posted some

That's an interesting conclusion Mr. O'Hara. Your deliberate and faulty
evasion is noted.

After all, there is no gay gene and "gay" is caused by incestuous sexual
abuse, a dysfunctional familial environment absent of morals, and societal
factors.

How does marriage become a factor in the gay reproductive cycle? It
isn't necessary for heterosexuals to marry in order to reproduce.

Blacks and Mexicans seem to reproduce quite extensively without marriage
of any sort. They're the main recipients of American welfare benefits for
unwed parents.

Perhaps you should give it the old Navy try and actually respond to the
original question instead of tossing in one of your usual non-contributing
weasel responses.

Dakota

Aug 5, 2011, 10:47:26 PM8/5/11
On Fri 8/5/11 20:24, jleigh wrote:
> On 28 Jul 2011, "Ray O'Hara"<raymon...@hotmail.com> posted some
>

>> "Dr. Froid"<drf...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote in
>> message news:90a3181a19ec284e...@tioat.net...
>>> Quiz time.
>>>
>>> How many homosexuals does it take to reproduce naturally among
>>> themselves and what is the normal gestation period?
>>>

>> so you agree, it's straight marriage that produces Gays, maybe we
>> should ban straight marriage.
>
> That's an interesting conclusion Mr. O'Hara. Your deliberate and faulty
> evasion is noted.
>
> After all, there is no gay gene and "gay" is caused by incestuous sexual
> abuse, a dysfunctional familial environment absent of morals, and societal
> factors.

That might explain why Dick Cheney's daughter is gay but doesn't explain
the vast majority of gays.

3...@366.com

Aug 6, 2011, 9:25:40 PM8/6/11
On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 01:24:56 +0000 (UTC), jleigh
<jennyl...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote:
>How does marriage become a factor in the gay reproductive cycle? It
>isn't necessary for heterosexuals to marry in order to reproduce.

Here is a news flash for you: every gay person was born to a
Heterosexual couple.

>Blacks and Mexicans seem to reproduce quite extensively without marriage
>of any sort. They're the main recipients of American welfare benefits for
>unwed parents.

Actually that would we whites.

Hail Clayton, Full Of Disgrace

Aug 6, 2011, 9:59:40 PM8/6/11

wrote in message news:i8qr37lqqa6tuj8h4...@4ax.com...

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 01:24:56 +0000 (UTC), jleigh
<jennyl...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote:
>How does marriage become a factor in the gay reproductive cycle? It
>isn't necessary for heterosexuals to marry in order to reproduce.

Here is a news flash for you: every gay person was born to a
Heterosexual couple.

Not necessarily. Gay people can have babies and some of them can be gay
too!

cloud dreamer

Aug 6, 2011, 10:02:44 PM8/6/11

But most are straight.

..

Felipe Dusseault

Aug 7, 2011, 2:32:36 AM8/7/11
On 06 Aug 2011, cloud dreamer <dont....@the.messengers> posted some

And from Canada!

Duncan Patton a Campbell

Aug 7, 2011, 5:23:09 AM8/7/11

I kinda wish they'd stop fooling themselves about that. At least one
of 'em's st8t if they manage it without petri dishes and premeditation.

Dhu

--
Duncan Patton a Campbell is Dhu >>> Ne Obliviscaris

cloud dreamer

Aug 7, 2011, 7:41:15 AM8/7/11
On 07/08/2011 6:53 AM, Duncan Patton a Campbell wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Aug 2011 06:32:36 +0000, Felipe Dusseault wrote:
>
>> On 06 Aug 2011, cloud dreamer<dont....@the.messengers> posted some

> I kinda wish they'd stop fooling themselves about that. At least one
> of 'em's st8t if they manage it without petri dishes and premeditation.
>
> Dhu

A Lesbian and a gay man.

D'uh.

..

cloud dreamer

Aug 7, 2011, 7:41:57 AM8/7/11

Oh, you're so witty. Dumb as a post. But witty.

..

3...@366.com

Aug 7, 2011, 12:34:34 PM8/7/11
On Sun, 7 Aug 2011 11:59:40 +1000, "Hail Clayton, Full Of Disgrace"
<clay...@spamblock.com.au> wrote:
>Here is a news flash for you: every gay person was born to a
>Heterosexual couple.
>

>Not necessarily. Gay people can have babies and some of them can be gay
>too!

I guess you were off at the beach when your biology class covered how
babies are made.

§pamßuster

Aug 7, 2011, 6:10:30 PM8/7/11

"Duncan Patton a Campbell" <camp...@neotext.ca> wrote in message

Hail Clayton, Full Of Disgrace

Aug 8, 2011, 2:48:02 AM8/8/11

wrote in message news:pift3711e8tp712j2...@4ax.com...

I guess you're pretty naive when it comes to human sexuality!

Ever heard of a turkey baster?

Forrest Gump Obama (And That's An Insult To Forrest Gump!)

Aug 10, 2011, 3:01:39 AM8/10/11
On 07 Aug 2011, "Hail Clayton, Full Of Disgrace"
<clay...@spamblock.com.au> posted some

The libs of North America aren't too swift with the basics of human
reproduction, and choice as it applies to others. Their limited
understanding is what they've been indoctrinated or poisoned with in
public schools, and it's that way or the highway. Animals engaged in
reproduction are youtube fodder, while the libs themselves make some
bling debasing themselves on porn sites. Octomom is their goddess of
safe sex.

That two diametrically opposed gays could have sex for the purpose of
procreation violates all the dogma they've been injected with. The
programming in their brains just can't handle the possibility or reality
that "gay" sometimes reverts to "hetero" and back - by choice.

Joe Bruno

Aug 10, 2011, 7:52:57 AM8/10/11
On Jul 28, 1:19 am, "Dr. Froid" <drfr...@Use-Author-Supplied-

Here are the requirements for homosexual reproduction:

1. Find someone of the opposite sex and do what the straight people
do, or

2.Give a lesbian artificial insemination and pray for the best.

There simply are no other options.

W.T.S.

Aug 10, 2011, 8:05:42 PM8/10/11
In article <3b4c4aa7-4e75-4380-86d1-81047a3a2dd3
@e20g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, ajt...@att.net says...

Given time and technical development, two persons of any sex will be
able to reproduce, if they want to be as miserable as straight people.

http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481
http://tinyurl.com/3j3fkch

Ray Fischer

Aug 10, 2011, 11:36:20 PM8/10/11
Forrest Rightard

>> I guess you're pretty naive when it comes to human sexuality!
>>
>> Ever heard of a turkey baster?
>
>The libs of North America aren't too swift with the basics of human

Rightard rule #1: lie, lie again, lie more, lie about lying.

rfis...@sonic.net | The new GOP ideal

Doc Smartass

Aug 11, 2011, 3:19:32 AM8/11/11
"Forrest Gump Obama (And That's An Insult To Forrest Gump!)" <duh@Use-

> T<plug>

Shaddap, moron.

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Aimin' to Misbehave aa # 1939

Kooks! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/

Books! http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

If Liberals Hated America They'd Vote Republican