Was anybody surprised?

Ray O'Hara

Oct 12, 2010, 12:49:00 PM10/12/10
When Favre tossed the Pick-6 to end the game.
you just know everybody watching was waiting for it.
Brett is exciting and fun and I'm damn glad he's not on my team.

Smithee

Oct 12, 2010, 2:20:02 PM10/12/10

Didn't you listen to the announcers? He's apparently battling every
ailment known to mankind, and apparently crawled out of a wheelchair
and hospital bed to play. What a player... and he's having so much
FUN out there!!

cloud dreamer

Oct 12, 2010, 3:45:30 PM10/12/10

Just watched it. Holy cow, the Vikings are bad. No discipline at all.
Guess that'll add a W to the Pats column.

<sigh> My last live game till Nov 7th. Hopefully, I can torrent the
games in China.

;]

Wabenzi Prince

Oct 12, 2010, 10:47:01 PM10/12/10
stay there

cloud dreamer

Oct 12, 2010, 10:54:02 PM10/12/10

Oh, you're so witty. Keep it up. It says more about you than it can ever
say about me.

<plonk>

..

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Oct 12, 2010, 10:57:48 PM10/12/10
On Oct 12, 3:45 pm, cloud dreamer <dont.att...@the.messenger> wrote:

> <sigh> My last live game till Nov 7th. Hopefully, I can torrent the
> games in China.

Living the Commie dream???

So apropos!!!

From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs.

Also by Marx:

Capital is dead labor, which, vampire-like, lives only by sucking
living labor, and lives the more, the more labor it sucks.
Karl Marx

Religion is the opium of the masses.
Karl Marx

I am not a Marxist.