Obama Care For Pets

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Apr 19, 2010, 7:14:49 PM4/19/10
Family claims dog was put down by vet because they could not afford
£1,200 operation

By Jeremy Armstrong 19/04/2010

A family yesterday claimed their dog was put down by a vet because
they could not afford a £1,200 operation.

Parents Andrew and Lisa Geddes took Staffordshire bull terrier Coco
for treatment as she struggled to give birth to puppies.

The couple claim they were told a consultation would be £39 but after
the pet was examined they were informed a caesarian op was needed
costing at least £1,240.

Lisa, 36, who earns £800 a month as a shop assistant, said: "I was
hysterical. We were told if we couldn't find £1,200 in 24 hours our
dog would have to be put down."

Jobless Andrew, also 36, added: "The vet kept saying it would be a
criminal offence if we took Coco away. I couldn't believe it."

The couple, with daughters Chloe, 12, and Amy, nine, begged to have
Coco back so they could seek cheaper treatment elsewhere but were told
this would break welfare laws unless they knew where the dog was
going. Lisa, who admits losing her temper, said police were called to
the surgery to calm the row.

mr dude

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 19, 2010, 7:56:50 PM4/19/10

"mr du...@harvarduniversity.edu" <fost...@gmail.com> wrote in message

By Jeremy Armstrong 19/04/2010

mr dude
============

So Obama is the President of England now?

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Apr 19, 2010, 9:50:04 PM4/19/10
On Apr 19, 7:56 pm, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-
september.invalid> wrote:

> So Obama is the President of England now?

You obviously missed the correlation. Obama Care is designed upon the
British plan.

If you can't add 2 and 2 I will gladly buy you an abacus.

mr dude

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 20, 2010, 10:34:04 AM4/20/10

mr dude
=========================

That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. If you made that correlation to
begin with I will gladly buy you an session at your local public mental
health center for review of substantial delusions.

Ray OHara

Apr 20, 2010, 12:01:41 PM4/20/10

"Nunya Bidnits" <nunyab...@eternal-september.invalid> wrote in message

> "mr du...@harvarduniversity.edu" <fost...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Apr 19, 7:56 pm, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-
> september.invalid> wrote:
>

>> So Obama is the President of England now?
>
> You obviously missed the correlation. Obama Care is designed upon the
> British plan.
>
> If you can't add 2 and 2 I will gladly buy you an abacus.

it doesn't even remotely resemble the British plan you lying piece of shit.

clouddreamer

Apr 20, 2010, 12:34:28 PM4/20/10

Actually, it's more of a correlation to what had existed in the US. If
you can't afford insurance or an operation that can save your life, you
were sent home to die. Use up your lifetime limit, you die. Develop a
"pre-existing" condition and you die waiting for appeal after appeal.

Seems Mr. Dude continues to live in denial. The new system will make it
harder for insurance to send you home to die.

..

--
We must change the way we live
Or the climate will do it for us.

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 20, 2010, 1:58:32 PM4/20/10

"clouddreamer" <Reuse....@Reduce.now> wrote

> Seems Mr. Dude continues to live in denial. The new system will make it
> harder for insurance to send you home to die.

Rats. I guess that eliminates any official mercy killing of mr doof. And by
that I mean mercy on the population, not on mr doofus.

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Apr 20, 2010, 7:15:23 PM4/20/10
On Apr 20, 10:34 am, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-
september.invalid> wrote:

> That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. If you made that correlation to
> begin with I will gladly buy you an session at your local public mental
> health center for review of substantial delusions.

Substitute "dog" with "granny" and you should get the picture.

mr dude

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Apr 20, 2010, 7:19:30 PM4/20/10
On Apr 20, 12:34 pm, clouddreamer <Reuse.Recy...@Reduce.now> wrote:
> Nunya Bidnits wrote:

> Seems Mr. Dude continues to live in denial. The new system will make it
> harder for insurance to send you home to die.

British health care killed 17,000 in 2004 alone~!

Before American voters embrace either Hillary Rodham Clinton’s
universal-health scheme or Barack Obama’s single-payer proposal, they
should consider the avoidable deaths that plague the mother of all
state-run medical programs: Great Britain’s big-government National
Health Service. Low-quality, taxpayer-funded health care killed more
than 17,000 Britons in 2004, according to the TaxPayers’ Alliance in
London.

The TPA examined the World Health Organization’s latest data to
contrast the NHS with Dutch, French, German and Spanish health
systems, which are less government-dominated. Specifically, the pro-
market group measured “mortality amenable to health care” - deaths
that a medical organization realistically should prevent.

While those four countries averaged a 106.6 amenable mortality rate,
Britain was almost 29 percent deadlier, with its rate of 135.3. The
TPA thus calculates that the NHS took the lives of 17,157 Britons who
otherwise would have survived were they treated by doctors across the
English Channel. This figure is more than two-and-a-half times
Britain’s yearly alcohol-related deaths, and is quintuple its annual
highway fatalities. Comparing 60 million Brits to 300 million Yanks,
this is like a federally operated health agency eliminating 85,785
Americans in 2004.

mr dude

Not Sure

Apr 21, 2010, 12:35:14 PM4/21/10
On Apr 20, 9:34 am, clouddreamer <Reuse.Recy...@Reduce.now> wrote:
> Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> > "mr d...@harvarduniversity.edu" <foster...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Apr 19, 7:56 pm, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-
> > september.invalid> wrote:
>
> >> So Obama is the President of England now?
>
> > You obviously missed the correlation. Obama Care is designed upon the
> > British plan.
>
> > If you can't add 2 and 2 I will gladly buy you an abacus.
>
> > mr dude
> > =========================
>
> > That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. If you made that correlation to
> > begin with I will gladly buy you an session at your local public mental
> > health center for review of substantial delusions.
>
> Actually, it's more of a correlation to what had existed in the US. If
> you can't afford insurance or an operation that can save your life, you
> were sent home to die. Use up your lifetime limit, you die. Develop a
> "pre-existing" condition and you die waiting for appeal after appeal.

Wait for a doctor for a year, and you die. That's not just a
description of the joke of a healthcare system in your joke of a
country, but an actual instruction.

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Apr 21, 2010, 9:39:08 PM4/21/10
On Apr 21, 12:35 pm, Not Sure <fred1321...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wait for a doctor for a year, and you die. That's not just a
> description of the joke of a healthcare system in your joke of a
> country, but an actual instruction.

You're just angry because your "free" health care does not cover
asshole bleaching.

mr dude

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 22, 2010, 7:44:22 PM4/22/10

mr dude
-----------

I get the picture that it's the stupidest thing I've read all week.
Different week, same result, from the same hysterical wanker.

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Apr 22, 2010, 8:28:17 PM4/22/10
On Apr 22, 7:44 pm, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-
september.invalid> wrote:

> I get the picture that it's the stupidest thing I've read all week.
> Different week, same result, from the same hysterical wanker.

Have you ever had your reading comprehension skills evaluated by your
psychiatrist??

It seems pretty cut and dried to me.

mr dude

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 26, 2010, 10:52:48 AM4/26/10

"mr du...@harvarduniversity.edu" <fost...@gmail.com> wrote

>It seems pretty cut and dried to me.

Are you referring to your penis, or your brain, or both?

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 26, 2010, 10:55:38 AM4/26/10

"Not Sure" <fred1...@gmail.com> made up some shit:

>Wait for a doctor for a year, and you die. That's not just a
>description of the joke of a healthcare system in your joke of a
>country, but an actual instruction.

In that case you'll have no problem providing us with a link citing the
auhtenticity of that alleged instruction.

I won't wait for it, because this is one case where I would indeed die
waiting.

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Apr 26, 2010, 11:16:10 PM4/26/10
On Apr 26, 10:52 am, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-
september.invalid> wrote:
> "mr d...@harvarduniversity.edu" <foster...@gmail.com> wrote

> >It seems pretty cut and dried to me.
>
> Are you referring to your penis, or your brain, or both?

What is up with your fascination with my penis??'

mr dude (calls security)

MuahMan

Apr 27, 2010, 12:56:18 PM4/27/10
If everyone will go out and kill one Democrat, we can fix this world.

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 28, 2010, 12:34:47 PM4/28/10

"MuahMan" <mua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> If everyone will go out and kill one Democrat, we can fix this world.

OTOH, it's much easier if you just jump off a bridge, and put yourself out
of our misery.