Sissy white boy Tom Brady wants deal with 49ers

1 view

Pats Fags

Dec 13, 2010, 8:02:37 PM12/13/10
Little Tommy twinkletoes needs some new shower booty.

49ERS 4 EVER

Dec 13, 2010, 8:13:09 PM12/13/10

"Pats Fags" <pa...@fags.com> wrote in message

> Little Tommy twinkletoes needs some new shower booty.
Ummmm Don't think he's a sissy just pussy whipped. He does throw a lot of
TD's.
--
SF GIANTS WORLD SERIES CHAMPS
ORANGE AND BLACK ATTACK!!!

John Walsh

Dec 13, 2010, 11:28:07 PM12/13/10
On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 01:02:37 +0000 (UTC), Pats Fags <pa...@fags.com>
wrote:

>Little Tommy twinkletoes needs some new shower booty.

Ha, must be a Cowboy fag fan!

PatsSox

Dec 14, 2010, 6:31:43 AM12/14/10

"Pats Fags" <pa...@fags.com> wrote in message ...

> Little Tommy twinkletoes needs some new shower booty.

Ya cuz every man needs more than a Giselle Bundchen in his shower.
duh. Why are all the idiots cross-posters??

M'Balz Es-Hari

Dec 15, 2010, 10:37:55 PM12/15/10
On Dec 13, 7:02 pm, Pats Fags <p...@fags.com> wrote:
> Little Tommy twinkletoes needs some new shower booty.

Whassamatta?
He kick your team's ass?

skep...@aol.com

Dec 17, 2010, 6:09:24 PM12/17/10
He's rich and good looking. Shit *I'd* fuck Tom Brady.

The Inconvenient Truth

Dec 17, 2010, 8:15:16 PM12/17/10
skep...@aol.com wrote:

> He's rich and good looking. Shit *I'd* fuck Tom Brady.

you're cheap.
--
"Dropping my pants. Looking at the film. Moving on from here."

- Mike Singleminded

Romo The Man Slut

Dec 17, 2010, 9:22:48 PM12/17/10
On 17 Dec 2010, The Inconvenient Truth <doandro...@electricsheep.com>
posted some news:ieh1v4$9pd$1...@news.albasani.net:

> skep...@aol.com wrote:
>
>> He's rich and good looking. Shit *I'd* fuck Tom Brady.
>

> you're cheap.

Easy too. He said the same thing about Singlefairy.