FBI arrests 100 Jets fans....

Beiselbub©

Jan 20, 2011, 1:45:58 PM1/20/11
http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/20/new-yorks-biggest-mafia-bust-fbi-arresting-100-gotham-mobsters-thursday/

The fans in question were arrested for allegedly talking trash,
threatening to put hits on people. A spokesman for the FBI said, "win
something first."

Tutor

Jan 20, 2011, 2:02:56 PM1/20/11
On Jan 20, 1:45 pm, Beiselbub© <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/20/new-yorks-biggest-mafia-bust-fbi-...

> The fans in question were arrested for allegedly talking trash,
> threatening to put hits on people.  A spokesman for the FBI said, "win
> something first."

huh? Did you think for a second that this was funny? Don't quit yer
day job. Assuming you even have a job.

Where the fuck did the trolls who were truly funny go? This bunch is
just humorless and well... stupid. Sorry, but the truth hurts.

Beiselbub©

Jan 20, 2011, 2:13:37 PM1/20/11

Lame.

Michael

Jan 20, 2011, 2:53:13 PM1/20/11
> The fans in question were arrested for allegedly talking trash,
> threatening to put hits on people.  A spokesman for the FBI said, "win
> something first."

not your best work, trollsebub

Parker Race

Jan 20, 2011, 3:14:20 PM1/20/11

"Beiselbub©" <yank_e...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>Lame.

Yes, your attempt at humor was lame and I'm a Giants fan!

Message has been deleted

Beiselbub©

Jan 20, 2011, 5:35:28 PM1/20/11
On Jan 20, 1:14 pm, "Parker Race" <parker.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> your attempt at humor was lame and I'm a Giants fan!

Well, that clinches it. Nothing screams "discerning judgment" like
the decision to be a Giants fan....

Beiselbub©

Jan 20, 2011, 5:46:13 PM1/20/11
Still waiting on your pick, Tex.

Parker Race

Jan 20, 2011, 5:59:43 PM1/20/11

"Beiselbub©" wrote in message

It wasn't a decision I was born a Giants fan as was my son. It's a family
tradition.
So Patriots fans are somehow better than fans of other teams?
The smugness hasn’t helped much in the playoffs lately.
Manhandled and out coached by NY teams in 2007 and now 2010.
How does it feel?

Beiselbub©

Jan 20, 2011, 6:23:19 PM1/20/11
On Jan 20, 3:59 pm, "Parker Race" <parkerdoesntr...@nomail.com> wrote:

> How does it feel?

Are you serious? We won three SBs in this decade, four AFC
championships, won the division 8 out of the last 11 years, and our QB
*isn't* Eli Manning; it feels great, especially that last part.

MuahMan

Jan 20, 2011, 6:30:10 PM1/20/11

lol

Not to mention we don't need two teams in the NFL. If NY throws enough
shit at the wall.......

Abortion Doctor@ghetto.org Black Democrat Baby Killer

Jan 21, 2011, 7:25:13 PM1/21/11

"Beiselbub©" <yank_e...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

===========================

Yeah and you're 0 and 3 ever since your Cheating tactics were exposed and
you were unable to use them anymore.

MuahMan

Jan 20, 2011, 7:31:18 PM1/20/11
On Jan 21, 7:25 pm, "Black Democrat Baby Killer" <Black Abortion
Doc...@Ghetto.org> wrote:
> "Beiselbub " <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

How do they keep getting there then and shitting all over the Jets,
Dolphins and Bills to do it?

Logic Fail, par for the course with Jets fans.

Message has been deleted

Parker Race

Jan 21, 2011, 8:45:53 AM1/21/11

"Beiselbub©" <yank_e...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Yes, I am and I have no problem with Eli as the Giants QB, he's a class act.
Trolls aren't funny, but these are.
.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Fitzy01821#p/u/120/QNIl2uCPwWs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRcLe1S1Fyc&feature=player_embedded

Beiselbub©

Jan 21, 2011, 1:34:13 PM1/21/11
On Jan 21, 6:45 am, "Parker Race" <parker.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Beiselbub©" <yank_ees_s...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 20, 3:59 pm, "Parker Race" <parkerdoesntr...@nomail.com> wrote:
>

> > How does it feel?
> >>Are you serious?  We won three SBs in this decade, four AFC
> >>championships, won the division 8 out of the last 11 years, and our QB
> >>*isn't* Eli Manning; it feels great, especially that last part.
>
> Yes, I am and I have no problem with Eli as the Giants QB, he's a class act.
> Trolls aren't funny, but these are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66fCirMPlRw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yExLBrT-8Gw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7HYNMfWpHg&feature=related

NY meets Mayberry. The resemblance is uncanny.

Nunya Bidnits

Jan 21, 2011, 3:03:04 PM1/21/11

Where do I get one of your calendars? So far there is only one year in this
decade on my calendar, so the achievment you describe is surely remarkable.

Sarah Ehrett

Jan 22, 2011, 6:31:44 PM1/22/11

Don't be pedantic Marty. And good luck next year with the Chiefs. DH is
a lifelong Chiefs fan. :)

Nunya Bidnits

Feb 4, 2011, 7:37:30 PM2/4/11

Thanks!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!

The Inconvenient Truth

Feb 15, 2011, 2:55:06 AM2/15/11
Nunya Bidnits wrote:

> Sarah Ehrett <nine...@cox.net> wrote:
> > On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:03:04 -0600, "Nunya Bidnits"
> ><nunyab...@eternal-september.invalid> wrote:

> > > Where do I get one of your calendars? So far there is only one
> > > year in this decade on my calendar, so the achievment you
> > > describe is surely remarkable.
> >
> > Don't be pedantic Marty. And good luck next year with the Chiefs.
> > DH is a lifelong Chiefs fan. :)
>
> Thanks!
>
> GO CHIEFS!!!!!

Go Chiefs my ass, phony. You aren't a Chiefs fan, Sybil.
But maybe the few good folks in here remember your old nic, huh JOEY
G???

Fucking moron.

Nunya Bidnits

Feb 17, 2011, 3:13:07 PM2/17/11