All yunz Steelers fans! YUNZ FUCKERS GOTTA STOP JAGGIN' THEM GODDAMN PATS FANS OVER LAST SUNDAY'S GAME!!!

RedDog

Nov 1, 2011, 6:50:56 PM11/1/11
For all yunz gloating Stillers fans, I just wanna point out these
three facts:

1) You CAN''T compare the NE Patriots to a team like the Pgh Steelers,
who've already won 7 SB's and will always be remembered as the
greatest team ever in pro football. It's just not the same. Sorta like
gloating over Sammartino whuppin' that Boston college champion
wrestler back in 1970, remember? Just ain't in the same class, ya dig,
dudes?

2) After all, we can NEVER forget when the Patriots won the 2007
Superbowl with at 19-0 season! .... (uh .... wait a minute .... what
was that again? The *Giants* won???)

and 3) EVERYBODY has to admit that the Pats had a damn good thing
going back there in 2007 until Belichick was caught cheating. Cuz
remember, *everybody* cheats ... uh ... right, guys? :-)

SOOO, stop raggin' an' jaggin' on them fuckin' NE dickheads, will ya?
Cuz now I gotta STFU and grab me a Iron City and a Jumbo sammich an'
siddunn an' watch my vid from the Stiller game on Sundee .... and
LMAO .... :-)

RävNsfän ®

Nov 3, 2011, 8:38:43 PM11/3/11
That was real nice Stutterin' Stanley, aka: JDWildOne, aka: RedDog, etc.
remember? What you just posted is right-on as to how you posted back then
when you would get online after refusing to take your depression meds before
posting to alt.sports.football.pro-cleve, and later posting at
alt.depression claiming for the most part that everyone in the Cleveland
browns ng was beating up on you because they all knew you were a depressed
head case.

I remember well that you and your butt-buddy "Dave" ( % ), after working
yourselves into a lather, ...would come from alt.depression and troll the
browns ng especially, but also the Steelers and ravens ngs as well using
multiple nicks just as you do now. Obviously that was before you discovered
anonymous remailers but what is sad is that you are still doing that 6-8
years later. I read some of those old posts of yours in alt.depression. Did
you and stewpid Dave (%) ever hook-up for that weekend of ball-bumper pool
you were both planning?
--
~Drew

"RedDog" <reddo...@budweiser.com> wrote in message