Re: The Huge Personality

®avNsfañ~®

Jul 26, 2010, 6:57:26 PM7/26/10

"®åvÑsfån" <rustyl...@ravens.com> wrote in message
news:i2hoas$6f1$1...@speranza.aioe.org...

> "JetsLife" <Jets...@aol.com> wrote in message
> news:3df1836c-a71e-4dbb...@t2g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...
> .
> You want to suck his dick you homo!
>
> Drew ~
> RävNsfän ®

Like they had a chance once your flabby jowls were clamped down on it.

Drew ~
RävNsfän ®

"...I'm sending him (RävNsfän ®) to the kill file,
I suggest the rest of you do the same".
*Strickland* - April 15, 2009

"...I guess I'll go back to my previous habit
of just ignoring your (RävNsfän ®) posts..."
*Rocky* (the nutless squirrel) - Feb 23, 2010

Bertt Farve

Jul 27, 2010, 6:49:35 PM7/27/10
One Drewl is the same as another.

<plonk>

®avNsfañ~®

Jul 27, 2010, 11:13:05 PM7/27/10
"Bertt Farve" <tweake...@psychosis.com> wrote in message

> One Drewl is the same as another.

Stop peakin' at you momma's new tattoo when she takes her shower you perv
lil bitch.

Still Roper

Jul 28, 2010, 12:53:37 AM7/28/10
On Jul 27, 11:13 pm, "®avNsfañ~®" <crustylomba...@ravens.org> wrote:
> "Bertt Farve" <tweakerhah...@psychosis.com> wrote in message

You guys able to talk football or just wanna act like little girls...

®avNsfañ~®

Jul 28, 2010, 8:03:53 PM7/28/10
"Still Roper" <mark_edw...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

That would depend upon why you are asking that of me dilbert. Are you asking
me to dance with you, or are you asking me to kick your ass? Actually that's
a trick question because either way you get your ass kicked.

This is exactly the exchange this cross-posting "aioe.org" impostor wanted
to create. Since you were the one that gobbled his bait and hook to confront
me "qis.net", ...you earned this (one time only) very mild scolding. Next
time look for the difference in ISP's, or... just MYOB.

Drew ~ RävNsfän ®

"...I'm sending him to the kill file,

I suggest the rest of you do the same".

alt.sports.football.pro.pitt-steelers

*Strickland* - April 15, 2009

"...I guess I'll go back to my previous habit

of just ignoring your posts..."