Tomlinson will be a New England Patriot... This is my prediction

JeffH

Feb 22, 2010, 11:44:13 PM2/22/10
It's not like I really want it but he fits our profile for what he
would look for. He could be a 10-12 carry a game guy near the endzone
and will be a better option then Maroney unfortunately....

I see Tomlinson actually playing well if he goes to another team, I
think he was burnt out in the offense in San Diego.. I dont think he
will be anything like the old LT but I think he will be ok if he went
to a good organization..(ex new england)

I wouldnt be against it and I think it will be cool for a few games
until he doesnt exceed expectations and I booo him off the field.

VOR

Feb 23, 2010, 8:07:38 AM2/23/10
JeffH <redsoxpa...@aol.com> wrote in news:7b558809-5afe-4acf-8bf1-
9dea91...@o30g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

Tomlinson hates the Patriots and the Patriots are no longer a serious B
contender. So he won't be going to there, although that probably is a good
thing for you guys.

VOR

Message has been deleted

Husky

Feb 23, 2010, 7:21:39 PM2/23/10
On Feb 23, 10:48 am, je.s.t...@hehxduhmp.org wrote:

> JeffH <redsoxpatriot...@aol.com> wrote:
> > It's not like I really want it but he fits our profile for what he
> > would look for. He could be a 10-12 carry a game guy near the endzone
> > and will be a better option then Maroney unfortunately....
>
> An aging, washed up back who gets what, 3.3 ypc?  Yeah, sign me up on
> that one.

BUT, I can see a serious interest in Westbrook, if he's healthy.

Ray O'Hara

Feb 23, 2010, 8:20:08 PM2/23/10

"VOR" <V...@VOR.com> wrote in message

a name for you,
Brad Park.

Smithee

Feb 23, 2010, 9:48:15 PM2/23/10
On Feb 23, 8:07 am, VOR <V...@VOR.com> wrote:
> JeffH <redsoxpatriot...@aol.com> wrote in news:7b558809-5afe-4acf-8bf1-
> 9dea914c3...@o30g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

I'm always amazed that there are idiots out there who claim "The
Patriots are no longer a serious Super Bowl contender." That's
certainly news to the odds-makers in Vegas, who have installed the
Pats as one of the pre-season favorites to win the 2011 Super Bowl --
top four teams are Colts, Chargers, Saints, and Pats.

Neil X

Feb 24, 2010, 10:57:10 AM2/24/10

You peeps are nuts. Westbrook is never going to play another down in
the NFL. He's concussed himself into retirement. LT is more washed
up than a 50 year old pole dancer. If you're looking for a potential
FA RB addition to the Patriots, it's Darren Sproles.

Neil X.

Message has been deleted

Nunya Bidnits

Feb 24, 2010, 7:52:58 PM2/24/10
je.s...@hehxduhmp.org said:

> JeffH <redsoxpa...@aol.com> wrote:
>> It's not like I really want it but he fits our profile for what he
>> would look for. He could be a 10-12 carry a game guy near the endzone
>> and will be a better option then Maroney unfortunately....
>
> An aging, washed up back who gets what, 3.3 ypc? Yeah, sign me up on
> that one.

If you're looking for a has-been stud RB who puts up small YPC numbers,
Larry Johnson is available from the Bungles.

MartyB in KC

shariq...@yahoo.com

Feb 24, 2010, 9:27:12 PM2/24/10

Surely a better goal line choice than Maroney....dude will probably
ask for too much though....I see him landing with Jets to replace Leon
Washington

Nunya Bidnits

Feb 25, 2010, 12:05:20 PM2/25/10

If that happened and I was a Jets fan, I'd be severely disappointed.
Maroney's inconsistency is not suited to an offense so dependent on it's
running game.