Indiana facts.

to welker @cumshot.com 4th and 2 BAHAHAHA

Feb 20, 2010, 8:16:26 AM2/20/10
I'll bet you didn't know......

Tomato juice was first served at a French Lick Hotel in 1925.

The first tomato juice factory was also in French Lick, IN.

The world's largest orchid species collection is found at
Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana.

The first regulated speed limit on Indiana roads was initiated in 1921.  20 - 25 mph!!

An average of 4000 funnel clouds are sighted each year in Indiana.

The birthplace of the automobile, the pneumatic rubber tire, the
aluminum casting process, stainless steel and the first push-button car radio was in Kokomo,Indiana.

The titles to the following teams are located in Indiana: New England Patriots, Jacksonville Jaguars, Houston Texans and Denver Broncos.
(Since Peyton Manning owns them)

The city of Gary, Indiana, was built on fill brought from the bottom of Lake Michigan through suction pipes. (Tom Brady was busy)

There are only two Adams fireplaces in the United States.  One is in the White House and the other in the Diner Home in Indiana.

Josie Orr, wife of former Indiana Governor Robert Orr, flew bombers and cargo planes during  World War II.

The Indianapolis Methodist Hospital is the largest Hospital in the Midwest.

One of the first complete bathrooms in Indianapolis was in the home of Hoosier poet,  James Whitcomb Riley.

The career of Dorothy Lamour (famous for the Crosby-Hope Road Movies) was launched in Indianapolis.

Aviatrix Amelia Earhart was once a Professor at Purdue University.

Crown Hill Cemetery (Indianapolis) is the largest cemetery in the U.S.

The library in For t Wayne, Allen County, Indiana houses one of the largest genealogy libraries in America.

Wabash, Indiana was the first electrified city in the U.S.

Pendleton, Indiana was the site of the first hanging of a
white man for killing Indians and Mexicans.

The Courthouse roof in Greensburg, Indiana has a tree growing from it. (Marijuana)

The world's first transistor radio was made in Indianapolis.

Clark Gable and wife Carole Lombard (a Hoosier) honeymooned at Lake Barbee near Warsaw, Indiana.
Clark Gable's wife Carol Lombard was at a War Bond Rally on Monument Circle in Indianapolis, she was killed when her DC-3 crashed after leaving Indianapolis.

The American Beauty Rose was developed at Richmond, Indiana.

Elkhart, Indiana is the band instrument capitol of the World.

Frank Sinatra first sang with the Tommy Dorsey band at the Lyric Theater in Indianapolis.

Purdue Alumnus, Earl Butz, served as the Secretary of Agriculture.

U.S. 231 is the longest highway in Indiana (231miles).

Johnny Appleseed is buried at Fort Wayne, Indiana.

The singing McGuire Sisters spent their childhood summers at the Church of God Campground in Anderson,Indiana.

The main station of the Underground Railroad was in
Fountain County, Indiana.

There are 154 acres of sculpture gardens and trails at the
Indianapolis Museum of Art.

La Porte County is the only county in America having two functioning Courthouses.  I think we can add Vanderburgh County in with that also.

Nancy Hanks Lincoln is buried in Posey County,Indiana.

Crawfordsville, Indiana (Montgomery County) is the only site in the world where crinoids are found.  (What is a crinoid, you ask?  A form of deep-water marine life that looks something like a starfish.)

Pendleton, Indiana was the site of the 'Fall Creek Massacre.'  A
museum housing 3500 artifacts of pioneer heritage now exists on that site.

St. Meinrad Archabbey is located in Spencer County and is one of only two archabbeys in the U.S. and seven in the world.
(Abbey Press is an operation of the archabbey.)

A Buzz Bomb (German - WWII), believed to be the only one on public display in the nation, can be found on the Putnam County Courthouse lawn in Greencastle, Indiana.

Roberta Turpin Willett was born in Indiana.

Red Skelton was born in Vincennes, Indiana.

May West was from Bedford, Indiana. (as was Claud Akins).

Beaulah Bondi, Bronco John, Orville Redenbacher were from Valparaiso.

Sport announcer Chris Schenck was from Pendleton.

Forrest Tucker(actor) was from Pendleton, Indiana.

You can't ship wine to Indiana. (So how does it get here???????)

Bob Greise is from Evansville, Indiana. (Purdue boy)

Toni Tenille (of The Captain and Tenille) is from Indiana.

Oprah Winfrey built her residence in Indiana.

Florence Henderson is from Indiana.

John Mellancamp is a Hoosier and resides in Bloomington, Indiana.

The much sought-after Hoosier Cabinets are an Indiana product.

90% of the world's popcorn is grown in Indiana.

The Jackson Five are from Indiana as well as 'SuperFan' Russ
McLeod.

Suck it bitches.

Husky

Feb 20, 2010, 9:21:04 AM2/20/10
On Feb 20, 8:16 am, "4th and 2 BAHAHAHA" <brady to welker @
Add to that:

The biggest whiner in all sports lives there, in the unlikeable person
of Bill Polian.

The Colts lost to N.O.

to welker @cumshot.com 4th and 2 BAHAHAHA

Feb 20, 2010, 10:26:43 AM2/20/10

"Husky" <cyn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Also add "beat New England and 29 other teams this year in ranking"

JeePee

Feb 20, 2010, 10:58:25 AM2/20/10
4th and 2 BAHAHAHA wrote:
> I'll bet you didn't know......
>

> 90% of the world's popcorn is grown in Indiana.

Popcorn grown? Really?

BTW, you forgot Axl Rose and Izzy Stradlin came from Lafayette, Indiana,
but I guess you only mentioned bad things that came from there.

JeePee

And HEY!!
Let's be careful out there.
- Sgt. Phil Esterhaus -

By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.

Husky

Feb 20, 2010, 11:09:56 AM2/20/10
On Feb 20, 10:26 am, "4th and 2 BAHAHAHA" <brady to welker @
cumshot.com> wrote:
> "Husky" <cyns...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Only to fall on their pusses in front of the biggest audience in the
world. Add to that, their wonderful GM pushed the Special teams and
the O Line in front of the proverbial bus, when he blamed them for the
loss. Classless.

Ray O'Hara

Feb 20, 2010, 1:05:13 PM2/20/10

"Husky" <cyn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Polian set the course for failure when he chose to throw those games at the
end of the reglar season.

Husky

Feb 20, 2010, 2:27:02 PM2/20/10

At least his players were well rested! :)

Howard Brazee

Feb 20, 2010, 8:47:07 PM2/20/10
On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:05:13 -0500, "Ray O'Hara"
<raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Polian set the course for failure when he chose to throw those games at the
>end of the reglar season.

Did the Saints choose to throw its games as well?

- James Madison

Colts Rule

Feb 20, 2010, 10:38:58 PM2/20/10

"JeePee" <jp.plui...@quicknet.nl> wrote in message

My cock is the worlds largest and I was born in Indiana.

Husky

Feb 21, 2010, 1:07:25 PM2/21/10
On Feb 20, 10:38 pm, "Colts Rule" <ColtsR...@jetsdrool.com> wrote:
> "JeePee" <jp.pluijgers...@quicknet.nl> wrote in message

TFF!!! Then that would make you Mr. J Falcon. It also means you live
with your mother and haven't had a girlfriend in 12 yrs.
Cheer up, your only 39, you still have time.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/08/jonah-falcon-man-with-wor_n_412388.html

Cleatarrior

Feb 21, 2010, 3:33:51 PM2/21/10
Howard Brazee wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:05:13 -0500, "Ray O'Hara"
> <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Polian set the course for failure when he chose to throw those games at the
>> end of the reglar season.
>
> Did the Saints choose to throw its games as well?

Bit of a brees in here?

Ray O'Hara

Feb 22, 2010, 11:15:15 AM2/22/10

"Howard Brazee" <how...@brazee.net> wrote in message

> On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:05:13 -0500, "Ray O'Hara"
> <raymon...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Polian set the course for failure when he chose to throw those games at
>>the
>>end of the reglar season.
>
> Did the Saints choose to throw its games as well?

no. but the Dolts most assuredly did.

to welker @cumshot.com 4th and 2 BAHAHAHA

Feb 23, 2010, 10:33:08 AM2/23/10

"Husky" <cyn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

My cock is 13.5" soft...he is a loser

Husky

Feb 23, 2010, 2:07:37 PM2/23/10
On Feb 23, 10:33 am, "4th and 2 BAHAHAHA" <brady to welker @
cumshot.com> wrote:
> "Husky" <cyns...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/08/jonah-falcon-man-with-wor_n_...

> My cock is 13.5" soft...he is a loser

Wow, you're cock and I.Q. are the same.

Nunya Bidnits

Feb 24, 2010, 8:55:36 PM2/24/10

My hamster is the world's largest and he was born in Indiana too.

Oh, yeah, another thing... Indiana invented that novel two inch one foot
ruler. It works great as long as you don't mess up your head by measuring
your... oops... I see now, too late, never mnd.

to welker @cumshot.com 4th and 2 BAHAHAHA

Feb 25, 2010, 8:47:14 AM2/25/10

"Husky" <cyn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

It sure makes your wife and momma happy!

How did you like that "reply"?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Husky

Feb 25, 2010, 2:13:42 PM2/25/10
On Feb 25, 8:47 am, "4th and 2 BAHAHAHA" <Manning Choked @

It was laughable and moronic, but expected from someone whose family
tree is a wreath.

I see you're still smarting from that BenGay enema the Saints laid on
your boys, Moron. Get used to it.

And yes, you are a moron and I have proof, Nym Shifter.