Happy Thanksgiving, Pats and Jets fans.

Ray O'Hara

Nov 25, 2010, 12:54:23 AM11/25/10
It would have been nicer if the Jets had drawn the revitalized Cowgirls as
opposed to the Bungles.
The Lions as recently saw can be dangerous.
it should be a good day and afterwards it's like an extra bye week for both
teams.

8-2.
best records in the NFL, and all we see is the flaws in "our" team.
"damn DBs!"" Fucken Schottie!!!"
imagine how the fans of the teams in the rest of the league must feel
because they know their teams suck more.

A J

Nov 25, 2010, 2:06:38 PM11/25/10

Succinctly stated, Ray.

I often wonder, if we won every game by 20 points, would we finally be
satisfied?

I'm with you, 10 days to prepare for the second season for both teams.

This will certainly be interesting.

Best of luck today and moving forward, except next week, of
course. :-)

Happy Thanksgiving!

A J

Tank McGee