Stupid loss, cocky loss.

MuahMan

Sep 25, 2011, 4:23:52 PM9/25/11
Just run the ball and kick the field goal. Go up by 10 with 6 minutes
left. Just stupid cocky play. That and a free TD courtesy of BS
penalties.

mrl

Sep 25, 2011, 4:37:53 PM9/25/11

Run the ball. Heresy! Let Brady throw on down! Let him break the all
time passing records! We won't win another super bowl doing that, but
what the heck.

Maybe he can break the all time allowed interception record for a
season at the same time! At least he will, if continues to do what he
did today.

Señor Patriots

Sep 25, 2011, 5:11:24 PM9/25/11

You can't start thinking that the guy is mirage just because of one
bad game. I'll bet not all those picks were on Tom.

Also, this was Buffalo's SB and great day of redemption, and you can't
stop people who really want something that badly. They wanted it and
refused to give up. In a way you have to admire that. They got that
pick before the half, and instantly drove to create a ten point
turnaround. That set the story right there.

Jottland

Sep 25, 2011, 5:45:54 PM9/25/11
On Sep 25, 4:23 pm, MuahMan <muah...@gmail.com> wrote:

you're a whiny bitch

Professor

Oct 16, 2011, 10:52:34 AM10/16/11
Spoken like the whiny bitch serial troll Jottland aka Jim S aka Splat!
is.