The Pats "Dynasty" Myth Worse Than The "Global Warming" Hoax???

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Sep 24, 2011, 11:02:42 PM9/24/11
The Pats haven't won a Super Bowl in SEVEN years!!!!

Yet they are a "dynasty"????

The Earths temperature has risen .8 degrees Kelvin in the last one
hundred and fifty years yet we are enduring "global warming"?????

As said by the Nobel Prize winner, ""The claim (how can you measure
the average temperature of the whole earth for a whole year?) is that
the temperature has changed from ~288.0 to ~288.8 degree Kelvin in
about 150 years, which (if true) means to me is that the temperature
has been amazingly stable, and both human health and happiness have
definitely improved in this 'warming' period."

So in conclusion, Pats overrated, global warming invented by Libtard
Communists seeking a way to control other peoples lives.

mr dude

The Inconvenient Truth

Sep 25, 2011, 2:22:41 PM9/25/11
buffalo sucks cock