To My Jew Friends In Here

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Dec 17, 2010, 10:59:19 PM12/17/10
Thank you for killing my Lord and personal savior Jesus Christ!!

I am sure He rewarded you by letting you control the banks, media and
Hollywood!!

mr dude (just kidding, my Flying Spaghetti Monster God thinks you are
all fucked!!! He prefers the Buddhists!!)

ZZH...@yahoo.com

Dec 17, 2010, 11:07:17 PM12/17/10
On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 19:59:19 -0800 (PST), "mr
du...@harvarduniversity.edu" <fost...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Thank you for killing my Lord and personal savior Jesus Christ!!

That was the Romans. Go read your history.

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Dec 18, 2010, 12:14:24 AM12/18/10
On Dec 17, 11:07 pm, ZZH...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 19:59:19 -0800 (PST), "mr
>
> d...@harvarduniversity.edu" <foster...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Thank you for killing my Lord and personal savior Jesus Christ!!
>
> That was the Romans.  Go read your history.

Liar!!!

The Romans invented the noodles that I eat every day!!

I could not survive in this economy without Roman noodles!!!!

It is like one dollar for six packages!!!

mr dude (starving!)

MuahMan

Dec 18, 2010, 3:58:11 PM12/18/10
On Dec 17, 11:07 pm, ZZH...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 19:59:19 -0800 (PST), "mr
>
> d...@harvarduniversity.edu" <foster...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Thank you for killing my Lord and personal savior Jesus Christ!!
>
> That was the Romans.  Go read your history.

Who ordered the Romans to do it?

Jew murdered God. Nice work.

Murder God, Cheap, Thieves (Bernie Madoff)

eric

Dec 18, 2010, 7:49:17 PM12/18/10
On Dec 18, 12:14 am, "mr d...@harvarduniversity.edu"

Yes and the Trojans invented condoms which unfortunately your father
ran out of!!!!!!

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Dec 18, 2010, 8:13:16 PM12/18/10
On Dec 17, 11:07 pm, ZZH...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 19:59:19 -0800 (PST), "mr
>
> d...@harvarduniversity.edu" <foster...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Thank you for killing my Lord and personal savior Jesus Christ!!
>
> That was the Romans.  Go read your history.

) Jews should admit that some of their forefathers probably helped get
Jesus killed. The four Gospels say Jewish priests demanded Jesus'
crucifixion. For me, the most interesting account is the Gospel of
Mark. Scholars now believe that the Gospels of Matthew and Luke, and
possibly John, were based in part on Mark or on the same source that
Mark used. Mark's Gospel is thought to have been written before the
others, circa A.D. 70,* and, perhaps because it was written within a
generation after Jesus' death, is widely considered freer of
ahistorical embellishments. Yet Mark clearly says:

But the chief priests stirred up the crowd to have him release for
them Barab'bas instead.

And Pilate again said to them, "Then what shall I do with the man
whom you call the King of the Jews?"

And they cried out again, "Crucify him."

mr dude