It's Official!!! No Obama Birth Certificate!!!

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Jan 23, 2011, 1:04:27 AM1/23/11
Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie is giving up on efforts to squash claims
that President Barack Obama wasn't born in his state -- but it's not
for lack of trying.

State Attorney General David Louie told the governor that it's against
state law to release private documents, including an individual's
birth documentation without the person's consent. Even those these
records are not there we can't release "imaginary" documents, added
Louie.

"There is nothing more that Gov. Abercrombie can do within the law to
produce a document," Abercrombie's spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz said
Friday. "We cannot give him something that does not exist".

Abercrombie, a fellow Democrat and a friend of the President, launched
an effort in December to squash conspiracy theories that President
Obama was born elsewhere.

in 2008, the Obama Administration released a "certification of live
birth," a shorter document that carries the same legal weight as the
long one. The Administration has been reluctant to be seen as bowing
to politically-motivated extremists.

According to Hawaiian officals, if you bring a baby to us, we will
pretend that the baby is Hawaii.It is the Hawaii way.

mr dude

A1...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2011, 1:33:59 PM1/24/11
On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 22:04:27 -0800 (PST), "mr
du...@harvarduniversity.edu" <fost...@gmail.com> wrote:

>"There is nothing more that Gov. Abercrombie can do within the law to
>produce a document," Abercrombie's spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz said
>Friday. "We cannot give him something that does not exist".

Except for one slight problem.................The Governor knew
Obama's parents and was there when he was born.

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Jan 24, 2011, 7:30:47 PM1/24/11
On Jan 24, 1:33 pm, A1...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 22:04:27 -0800 (PST), "mr
>
> d...@harvarduniversity.edu" <foster...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >"There is nothing more that Gov. Abercrombie can do within the law to
> >produce a document," Abercrombie's spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz said
> >Friday. "We cannot give him something that does not exist".
>
> Except for one slight problem.................The Governor knew
> Obama's parents and was there when he was born.

Was he there for Barry's birth in Kenya???

Ummmmmm.........NO!

There is NO Obama birth certificate in Hawaii because he was NOT born
there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr dude

eric

Jan 25, 2011, 3:40:33 PM1/25/11
On Jan 24, 7:30 pm, "mr d...@harvarduniversity.edu"

<foster...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Was he there for Barry's birth in Kenya???
>
> Ummmmmm.........NO!
>
> There is NO Obama birth certificate in Hawaii because he was NOT born
> there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> mr dude

From your own posting:

mr dud sayeth:

in 2008, the Obama Administration released a "certification of live

birth," a shorter document THAT CARRIES THE SAME LEGAL WEIGHT as the
long one.

(emphasis mine).

So what is the problem. There is in existence a certification of live
birth, i.e. BIRTH CERTIFICATE with full legal weight.

Only a the mentally incompetent could be expected to have a difficult
time with understanding this.

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Jan 25, 2011, 7:06:08 PM1/25/11
On Jan 25, 3:40 pm, eric <warth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So what is the problem. There is in existence a certification of live
> birth, i.e. BIRTH CERTIFICATE with full legal weight.

“[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State.
(a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor
child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such
adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director
of health that the legal parents of such individual while living
without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or
State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year
immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.
(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of
health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The
director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91
that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent
applications for birth certificates and to require any further
information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth
certificate.
(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be
established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182,
§1]”

Everybody get that?

As long as an adult can walk into Hawaii’s version of the Department
of Records and provide proof that they are a legal resident of Hawaii,
the document is issued.

The child, on the other hand, could have been born in Hawaii, Kenya,
or a back-alley in Budapest.

How much more proof do you disciples of the Messiah need before you
will admit that there are legitimate reasons to demand answers on this
issue?

mr dude

A1...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2011, 4:00:03 PM1/26/11
On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 16:30:47 -0800 (PST), "mr
du...@harvarduniversity.edu" <fost...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jan 24, 1:33 pm, A1...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 22:04:27 -0800 (PST), "mr
>>
>> d...@harvarduniversity.edu" <foster...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >"There is nothing more that Gov. Abercrombie can do within the law to
>> >produce a document," Abercrombie's spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz said
>> >Friday. "We cannot give him something that does not exist".
>>
>> Except for one slight problem.................The Governor knew
>> Obama's parents and was there when he was born.
>
>Was he there for Barry's birth in Kenya???

Dumbass...........he was there when he was born in Hawaii.

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Jan 26, 2011, 7:21:51 PM1/26/11
On Jan 26, 4:00 pm, A1...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 16:30:47 -0800 (PST), "mr

> >Was he there for Barry's birth in Kenya???
>
> Dumbass...........he was there when he was born in Hawaii.

He witnessed the birth?????

Link please???? Oh wait, I'll do your work:

Although he has acknowledged he was not present at the still-
unidentified hospital in Honolulu to witness Obama's birth,
Abercrombie long has claimed he socialized with Barack Obama Sr. and
Ann Dunham Obama when Barack Obama Jr. was yet a baby.

Read more: Hawaii guv suddenly 'mum' on Obama birth 'certificate'
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=244797#ixzz1CBsA8BIC

mr dude

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Jan 26, 2011, 7:42:43 PM1/26/11
On Jan 26, 7:21 pm, "mr d...@harvarduniversity.edu"
<foster...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Dumbass...........he was there when he was born in Hawaii.
>
> He witnessed the birth?????
>
> Link please???? Oh wait, I'll do your work:

The problem with Abercrombie’s testimony is that Barack Obama Sr. and
his wife, Ann Dunham, did not live together as man and wife with their
baby son as Abercrombie claims to have witnessed.

WND further has documented Ann Dunham's Seattle address in
authoritative Seattle street directories from the period and
interviewed Barack Obama Jr.'s babysitter in Seattle to further
document the presence of Ann Dunham and her baby in Seattle, not
Hawaii as Abercrombie has claimed.

WND also has reported that the address used in the two Hawaii
newspapers in 1961 announcing the baby's birth was 6085 Kalanianaole
Highway in Honolulu, an address maintained by Ann Dunham's parents,
Madelyn and Stanley Dunham.

In August 1961, when Barack Obama Jr. was born, Barack Obama Sr.
maintained a separate address on 11th Avenue, in Hawaii.

There is no documentary evidence that Barack Obama Sr. and Ann Dunham
ever lived at the same address together as man and wife.

Moreover, university transcripts from the University of Washington and
the University of Hawaii demonstrate that Ann Dunham remained in
Seattle, fully enrolled in university courses, until she returned to
Hawaii in 1962 to re-enroll in the University of Hawaii after Barack
Obama Sr. had left Hawaii to attend graduate school at Harvard in
Cambridge, Massachusetts.

Read more: Hawaii guv suddenly 'mum' on Obama birth 'certificate'

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=244797#ixzz1CBxBFtiT

mr dude

Nunya Bidnits

Jan 26, 2011, 11:50:30 PM1/26/11

Never argue with a pig. It wastes your time and encourages the pig.

A1...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2011, 8:11:07 PM1/27/11
On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 16:21:51 -0800 (PST), "mr
du...@harvarduniversity.edu" <fost...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jan 26, 4:00 pm, A1...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 16:30:47 -0800 (PST), "mr
>

>> >Was he there for Barry's birth in Kenya???
>>
>> Dumbass...........he was there when he was born in Hawaii.
>
>He witnessed the birth?????

He knew Obama's parents.

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Jan 27, 2011, 9:42:16 PM1/27/11
On Jan 27, 8:11 pm, A1...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Dumbass...........he was there when he was born in Hawaii.
>
> >He witnessed the birth?????
>
> He knew Obama's parents.

So that makes him an expert on whether is a US born citizen??

Please tell me you have more than this!!!

Your using phone bills and foot lockers to save your Messiah????
Please tell me son that you have more!

mr dude

eric

Jan 28, 2011, 10:33:35 AM1/28/11
On Jan 25, 7:06 pm, "mr d...@harvarduniversity.edu"

Ridiculous. Both Honolulu newspapers published notices of birth in
August 1961.

> As long as an adult can walk into Hawaii’s version of the Department
> of Records and provide proof that they are a legal resident of Hawaii,
> the document is issued.

WRONG, the is NOT what the law says.

> Certificates for children BORN OUT OF STATE.

> The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91
> that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent
> applications for birth certificates and to require any further
> information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth
> certificate.

The example you site above would result in listing some other
location, NOT Hawaii as the the location of birth, based on the
information that the director of health would require as part of the
application process. It IS an application for out of state birth after
all!!!

The Hawaii State Department of Health has released several statements
attesting to the validity of the record including .

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of
Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the
Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was
born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen," Fukino said
in a statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my
original statement issued in October 2008, over eight months ago."

You have had your answers for three years.

Birthers are a pack of lunatics.

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Jan 28, 2011, 7:22:13 PM1/28/11
On Jan 28, 10:33 am, eric <warth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You have had your answers for three years.
>
> Birthers are a pack of lunatics.

She saw the certificate of live birth!!! Once again there is ZERO
record of which hospital Obama was born in and no record of any
American delivering this Kenyan!!!

First the lying Obama admin told UPI that Obama was born in Queens
Medical Center. Then it was changed to Kapi'olani Medical Center.

There is no birth certificate, no hospital and no doctor!!

mr dude

Ray O'Hara

Jan 29, 2011, 2:44:31 PM1/29/11

"eric" <wart...@gmail.com> wrote in message

the initial source of the "they lost the certificate" has said he misspoke.
he had done about 40 interviews in a few days, hwe was tired and in one he
misspoke.
which is of course the one the teabaggers fixated on.

Sarah Czepiel

Jan 29, 2011, 3:59:51 PM1/29/11
On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 07:33:35 -0800 (PST), eric <wart...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Ridiculous. Both Honolulu newspapers published notices of birth in
>August 1961.

Faulty logic.

My son's birth announcements were in Canadian Newspapers because their
maternal grandmother was a Canadian and her family ie: her grandson's
cousins, aunts and uncles lived in Canada.

Following your logic that would make my children Canadian.

Just saying....

eric

Feb 1, 2011, 4:45:46 PM2/1/11
On Jan 29, 3:59 pm, Sarah Czepiel <ninety...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 07:33:35 -0800 (PST), eric <warth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Ridiculous. Both Honolulu newspapers published notices of birth in
> >August 1961.
>
> Faulty logic.
>
> My son's birth announcements were in Canadian Newspapers because their
> maternal grandmother was a Canadian and her family ie: her grandson's
> cousins, aunts and uncles lived in Canada.
>
> Following your logic that would make my children Canadian.

The articles listed the parents address as Hawaii, and and referred to
statistics published by the Hawaii Bureau of Heath.

Sarah Ehrett

Feb 3, 2011, 1:42:55 PM2/3/11

Perhaps next time you argue this nonsense you'll be more accurate?

Probably not.