Tom Brady still a kicker's bitch

.\(¯`·.¸®avNsfag®¸.·´¯)/.

Dec 13, 2010, 8:21:10 PM12/13/10
And so another Tom Brady victory goes in the books, won by a kicker
because Brady couldn't get it done. Again.

Tom Brady will never be a Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, John Elway or Troy
Aikman.

Brady simply can't get it done on his own and has to depend on a kicker to
bail him out.

(¯`·.¸®avNsfan®¸.·´¯)

Dec 14, 2010, 11:04:38 AM12/14/10

<ri...@home.com> wrote in message
> ".\\(¯`·.¸®avNsfag®¸.·´¯)/." <pinkt...@blatimore.md> wrote in
> IAWTP. lol

Stfu assface and stop humping my humper!

.¸¸.·´¯) D r e w (¯`·.¸¸.
RavNsfan ®

news.qis.net used by welfare
cheats and trailer-park trash posting under my nick

rochrist

Dec 14, 2010, 1:19:39 PM12/14/10

".\(¯`·.¸®avNsfag®¸.·´¯)/." wrote in message
> [...]

WTF are you babbling about now?

Dano

Dec 14, 2010, 1:26:16 PM12/14/10
> Tom Brady will never be a Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, John Elway or Troy
> Aikman.

Nope. He's better.

@MAX@

Dec 14, 2010, 5:09:01 PM12/14/10

"rochrist" <rochrist@at@charter.net> wrote in message

I usually don't bother with these, but what the heck.

Tom Brady is already in the class of those you named. We are watching a HOF
QB do his thing.
I can't hardly stand the Patriots for a variety of reasons, but NONE of them
have to do with their play, especially that of Tom Brady. They are a lot
like the Steelers in that they do what it takes to win, and often they do it
better than any other team, including the Steelers. I love the Steelers,
and Ben's legacy is growing to immense and lofty heights with his gutsy
performances recently... but to not count Tom Brady as one of the elite QB's
of all time is ridiculous.

BTW, Bradshaw, whom I and dare say we all love, absolutely SUCKED his first
few years. Elway was pretty pathetic at first too, and the Cowboys first
season under Aikman were a joke. Joe Montana is the only one of the four
you mention who I might count as better than Tom Brady.

Dano

Dec 14, 2010, 5:26:17 PM12/14/10

"@MAX@" <rea...@not.net> wrote in message

And Brady is far from done...

Sarah Ehrett

Dec 14, 2010, 6:11:56 PM12/14/10

Not better than Montana.

------

Positive proof of your habitual lying is your association
of my email addy with Ken's name.

"Ken Ehrett" <nine...@cox.net> wrote in message "
-- From: "Nick Johns " <pizzalovi...@allstar.gg>
MID : <4d051b0d$0$12158$fa0f...@news.zen.co.uk>

Husky

Dec 14, 2010, 6:49:40 PM12/14/10
On Dec 14, 6:11 pm, Sarah Ehrett <ninety...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:26:16 -0500, "Dano" <janeandd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> Tom Brady will never be a Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, John Elway or Troy
> >> Aikman.
>
> > Nope.  He's better.
>
> Not better than Montana.
>
> ------
>
> Positive proof of your habitual lying is your association
> of my email addy with Ken's name.
>
> "Ken Ehrett" <ninety...@cox.net> wrote in message "
>
>        -- From: "Nick Johns " <pizzalovingcrimi...@allstar.gg>
>           MID : <4d051b0d$0$12158$fa0fc...@news.zen.co.uk>

In fairness to all the other QB's, Montana had the most prolific
receiver in history. Just saying, that benefit skews his aura IMHO.
Young made the HOF throwing to Rice, too.

Tank McGee

Dec 14, 2010, 8:25:03 PM12/14/10
Husky <cyn...@gmail.com> wrote in

Bradshaw and Montana played in the era when QBs had to be men and didn't
wear panties. Brady would have failed in that era. Ben would have
succeeded, because he is a big, tough bastard.

The Patsies are going down in the playoffs. Completely different game.

Dano

Dec 14, 2010, 11:12:24 PM12/14/10

"Tank McGee" <0@0.0> wrote in message

Tough talk. You won't be around after the Pat's win their next Superbowl.
You'll crawl away quietly with your mascara running down your cheeks and
your panties around your ankles after Big Ben has his way with you. Silly
cunt.

RickyBobby

Dec 15, 2010, 1:54:17 AM12/15/10

"Dano" wrote in message news:ie8qu8$hh6$1...@news.eternal-september.org...

Elway was never pathetic but his head coach certainly was.

Tank McGee

Dec 15, 2010, 9:24:40 AM12/15/10
"Dano" <janea...@yahoo.com> wrote in

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz zzzzzzz........ . .

(¯`·.¸®avNsfan®¸.·´¯)

Dec 15, 2010, 11:02:38 AM12/15/10

"rochrist" <rochrist@at@charter.net> wrote in message

I have Moersh-Woltmann Syndrome that has slowed me to a
crawl. It's a a rare disorder brought about as the result of a high speed
rear
impact vehicle collision back in 1997. I was rear-ended by someone from
Pennsylvania, most likely a STEALERS
fan.

It won't kill me, but down the road diabetes will likely AND it has made me
limp in the package. :-((

.¸¸.·´¯) D r e w (¯`·.¸¸.
RavNsfan ®

news.qis.net used by welfare
cheats and trailer-park trash posting under my nick

"...I'm sending him to the kill file,
I suggest the rest of you do the same".
alt.sports.football.pro.pitt-steelers
*Strickland* - April 15, 2009

"...I guess I'll go back to my previous habit
of just ignoring your posts..."
alt.sports.football.pro.pitt-steelers
*Rocky*(the nutless squirrel) - Feb 23, 2010

Video Belicheat

Dec 15, 2010, 12:28:47 PM12/15/10
to mail...@mixmin.net, mail...@m2n.gabrix.ath.cx
In article <OpydnZmHIZ-bV5vQ...@supernews.com>
cloud dreamer <dont....@the.messenger> wrote:
> Just what are you smoking???
>
> ..

Truth hurt? If that why you snipped the NFL cheater group?

Dano

Dec 15, 2010, 1:56:56 PM12/15/10

> ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz zzzzzzz........ . .

Surrender accepted. And...

<PLONK>

Tank McGee

Dec 15, 2010, 3:58:17 PM12/15/10
"Dano" <janea...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:ieb31o$34c$1...@news.eternal-
september.org:

LOL!

CUL8R

Dec 16, 2010, 12:18:07 PM12/16/10
On 12/14/2010 8:25 PM, Tank McGee wrote:

> Bradshaw and Montana played in the era when QBs had to be men and didn't
> wear panties. Brady would have failed in that era. Ben would have
> succeeded, because he is a big, tough bastard.
>
> The Patsies are going down in the playoffs. Completely different game.

Tank McGee is obviously the resident of a doublewide and extremely
jealous of Tom Brady, especially after the last "beatdown" Brady put on
sTank's beloved steelers and ben RAPELISBOOGER

Tank McGee

Dec 16, 2010, 6:27:00 PM12/16/10
CUL8R <joeb...@mindspring.net> wrote in news:iedhkj$dbm$4
@speranza.aioe.org:

How's fourth grade going, junior?

bobby

Dec 16, 2010, 10:16:06 PM12/16/10
On 12/14/2010 8:25 PM, Tank McGee wrote:

> Bradshaw and Montana played in the era when QBs had to be men and didn't
> wear panties. Brady would have failed in that era. Ben would have
> succeeded, because he is a big, tough bastard.
>
> The Patsies are going down in the playoffs. Completely different game.

Tank you're a useless fucking moron, Ben rapelisbooger is a goddamn
pervert and you think that's a good thing. Rapelisbooger is a big
fucking moron like you, he speaks like a walmart greeter.you are one
ignorant fucking slob

« Jeem »

Dec 16, 2010, 10:18:04 PM12/16/10
what the hell are you talking about you stupid fuck/fake veteran/wannabe
cum slurping halfwit

zlet

Dec 17, 2010, 4:34:02 AM12/17/10

don't laugh.
the joke's between your ears.

zlet

Dec 17, 2010, 4:35:29 AM12/17/10
On 12/16/2010 6:27 PM, Tank McGee wrote:

you can give everyone a report on that when you get there.

Dano

Dec 17, 2010, 9:29:27 AM12/17/10

"zlet" <zl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

He's required by law to stay far away from children. Part of his early
release.

TJM

Dec 20, 2010, 10:19:58 PM12/20/10
.\(¯`·.¸®avNsfag®¸.·´¯)/. wrote:

pull your lover's cock out of your mouth and read this Pittsburgh faggots

Tom Brady 109 wins 32 losses in 10 seasons 77.3 win pct
terry bradshaw 107 wins 52 losses in 13 seasons 67.7 win pct
joe montana 117 wins 47 losses in 15 seasons 71.3 win pct.
Troy Aikman 94 wins 71 losses in 11 seasons 57.0 win pct
kordell stewart(homo) who gives a flying fuck

`·.¸¸.·´¯)RåvÑsfån @(¯`·.¸¸.·´

Dec 21, 2010, 4:48:17 PM12/21/10
"TJM" <T...@webtv.net> wrote in message

LMAO @ U mini-me wannabe... now U wannabe TJM.

When R U going to learn how to hack your own anonymous ISP message headers,
instead of cutting & pasting like a 6 year old, so when U pose as mini-me...
or TJM... or the fruit fucker, etc... no one will actually know it's your
lame lazy ass?

> .\(¯`·.¸®avNsfag®¸.·´¯)/. wrote:
>> And so another Tom Brady victory goes in the books, won by a kicker
>> because Brady couldn't get it done. Again.
>>
>> Tom Brady will never be a Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, John Elway or Troy
>> Aikman.
>>
>> Brady simply can't get it done on his own and has to depend on a kicker
>> bail him out.
>
> pull your lover's cock out of your mouth and read this Pittsburgh faggots
>
> Tom Brady 109 wins 32 losses in 10 seasons 77.3 win pct
> terry bradshaw 107 wins 52 losses in 13 seasons 67.7 win pct

> kordell stewart(homo) who gives a flying fuck

hey TJM / RavNsfan ® mini-me wannabe, ...the 2 NFL franchises above cheated,
...the two NFL franchises below ..."did not"!

> joe montana 117 wins 47 losses in 15 seasons 71.3 win pct.
> Troy Aikman 94 wins 71 losses in 11 seasons 57.0 win pct

----

.¸¸.·´¯) D r e w (¯`·.¸¸.
RavNsfan ®

_-_-_-_-_
"user.speranza.aioe.org"
a "free" anonymous remailer used by welfare cheating
trailer park trash who post to Usenet using others nicks

Husky

Dec 21, 2010, 7:35:40 PM12/21/10
On Dec 21, 4:48 pm, " ` . . \)R v sf n @\( ` . . "

I beg to differ. Google: rules violation fined "san francisco 49ers
" -broncos
And there "is a good chance" that some of those CB's, around Aikman
were using steroids!

`·.¸¸.·´¯)RåvÑsfån @(¯`·.¸¸.·´

Dec 22, 2010, 2:34:22 PM12/22/10
"Husky" <cyn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Dec 21, 4:48 pm, " ` . . \)R v sf n @\( ` . . "
<steroid.curt...@1970s.steelers.com> wrote:
> "TJM" <T...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> LMAO @ U mini-me wannabe... now U wannabe TJM.
>
> When R U going to learn how to hack your own anonymous ISP message
> headers,
> instead of cutting & pasting like a 6 year old, so when U pose as
> mini-me...
> or TJM... or the fruit fucker, etc... no one will actually know it's your
> lame lazy ass?

> .¸¸.·´¯) D r e w (¯`·.¸¸.

> RavNsfan ®
> _-_-_-_-_
> "user.speranza.aioe.org"
> a "free" anonymous remailer used by welfare cheating
> trailer park trash who post to Usenet using others nicks

> > .\(phoney ` RavNsfan . )/. wrote:
> >> And so another Tom Brady victory goes in the books, won by a kicker
> >> because Brady couldn't get it done. Again.
>
> >> Tom Brady will never be a Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, John Elway or
> >> Troy
> >> Aikman.
>
> >> Brady simply can't get it done on his own and has to depend on a kicker
> >> bail him out.
>
> > pull your lover's cock out of your mouth and read this Pittsburgh
> > faggots
>
> > Tom Brady 109 wins 32 losses in 10 seasons 77.3 win pct
> > terry bradshaw 107 wins 52 losses in 13 seasons 67.7 win pct
> > kordell stewart(homo) who gives a flying fuck
>
> hey TJM / RavNsfan mini-me wannabe, ...the 2 NFL franchises above cheated,
> ...the two NFL franchises below ..."did not"!
>
> > joe montana 117 wins 47 losses in 15 seasons 71.3 win pct.
> > Troy Aikman 94 wins 71 losses in 11 seasons 57.0 win pct
>

> I beg to differ. Google: rules violation fined "san francisco 49ers
> " -broncos

What 49ers rule violation(s) are you referring to here?

> And there "is a good chance" that some of those CB's, around Aikman
> were using steroids!

I'm inclined to agree on this point. It would not surprise me since Dallas
also did rise above mediocrity and relative obscurity to reign as a dynasty
like the steelers did. Dallas simply hasn't lost their dynasty players to
steroid symptomatic heart attacks at the same execrated levels demonstrated
by the players of the steelers dynasty.

Husky

Dec 22, 2010, 3:11:28 PM12/22/10
On Dec 22, 2:34 pm, " ` . . \)R v sf n @\( ` . . "
<steroid.curt...@1970s.steelers.com> wrote:
> "Husky" <cyns...@gmail.com> wrote in message

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/news/2000/12/01/king_salarycap/

"San Francisco cheat
Niners lose two draft picks, $300,000 for violating cap"