Re: Rep. John Murtha, bag of shit backstabber dies of exploding butt-plug.

1 view

Community Disorganizer

Feb 9, 2010, 6:14:16 AM2/9/10
On 09 Feb 2010, Too_Many_Tools <too_man...@yahoo.com> posted some
news:700bcccc-420a-4ae1...@m31g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

> RIP

That's what the old conniving bastard probably heard last.

RIIIIP!

Too much pork!

Nunya Bidnits

Feb 10, 2010, 12:48:22 AM2/10/10

You disrespect a guy who was risking his life on the battlefield and earning
a Medal of Honor while you cowered like a sissygirl chickenshit under your
bed. Die, scumbag. And may Fred Phelps visit your funeral.

Kurgan Gringioni

Feb 10, 2010, 12:05:28 PM2/10/10

"Nunya Bidnits" <nunyab...@eternal-september.invalid> wrote in message

Whoa, I didn't know that he had received the Medal of Honor.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 10, 2010, 2:39:29 PM2/10/10

be7c-2d6...@m31g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

>>> That's what the old conniving bastard probably heard last.
>>>
>>> RIIIIP!
>>>
>>> Too much pork!
>>
>> You disrespect a guy who was risking his life on the battlefield and
>> earning
>> a Medal of Honor while you cowered like a sissygirl chickenshit under
>> your bed. Die, scumbag. And may Fred Phelps visit your funeral.
>

> Whoa, I didn't know that he had received the Medal of Honor.

"Murtha left the Marines in 1955. He remained in the Reserves after his
discharge from active duty until he volunteered for service in the
Vietnam War, serving from 1966 to 1967, serving as a battalion staff
officer (S-2 Intelligence Section), receiving the Bronze Star with Valor
device, two Purple Hearts and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry. He
retired from the Marine Corps Reserve as a Colonel in 1990, receiving the
Navy Distinguished Service Medal."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_murtha

Yes, it's amazing that the Republicans can wrap themselves in the flag
and castigate anyone who disagrees with their perpetual wars as
unpatriotic. Murtha isn't the only one slimed this way either, there is
John Kerry and Max Cleland who had their war service ridiculed at the
same time Bush's escape into the FANG's during Vietnam and Cheney's
excuse for draft dodging were acceptable.

The hypocrisy shown by Republicans, their agents and voters is
appalling. Disagreeing with one's politics is one thing, sliming real
soldiers who served is quite another.

--
Regards, Curly
The Bible: Slavery good. Gays bad. Snakes talk.

Nunya Bidnits

Feb 10, 2010, 3:56:26 PM2/10/10

Sorry, wrong medals, but we're obviously of like mind on this point
otherwise.

Cheers!

SaPeIsMa

Feb 10, 2010, 4:03:35 PM2/10/10

"Kurgan Gringioni" <kgrin...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Apparently not even Murtha knew that.
But hey, any lie for the cause is acceptable to stupid lefties

Gray Ghost

Feb 10, 2010, 4:24:07 PM2/10/10
"Kurgan Gringioni" <kgrin...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:hkup1a$nlr$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

He didn't. It's just another lefty lie. They have so many, but you would
think they would pick better ones that were harder to debunk.

Silly lefty, truth is for righties, death is for you.

--
God, guns and guts made America great.

And Janet Napolitano nervous.

Which should tell you all you need to know about Democrats. How can one
restore America to greatness if greatness makes you uncomfortable?

Gray Ghost

Feb 10, 2010, 4:25:07 PM2/10/10
"Nunya Bidnits" <nunyab...@eternal-september.invalid> wrote in

And you might have a point, if Murtha had actually been awarded the MoH,
which he hasn't. Nice try, lieing scum.

HHnC

Feb 10, 2010, 8:14:38 PM2/10/10
On Feb 10, 2:39 pm, Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySurmudg...@live.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:05:28 -0800, "Kurgan Gringioni"
>
> <kgringi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-september.invalid> wrote in
> > messagenews:hkth90$p7m$1...@news.eternal-september.org...
>
> be7c-2d67ea569...@m31g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

> >> You disrespect a guy who was risking his life on the battlefield and
> >> earning
> >> a Medal of Honor while you cowered like a sissygirl chickenshit under
> >> your bed. Die, scumbag. And may Fred Phelps visit your funeral.
>
> > Whoa, I didn't know that he had received the Medal of Honor.
>
> "Murtha left the Marines in 1955. He remained in the Reserves after his
> discharge from active duty until he volunteered for service in the
> Vietnam War, serving from 1966 to 1967, serving as a battalion staff
> officer (S-2 Intelligence Section), receiving the Bronze Star with Valor
> device, two Purple Hearts and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry. He
> retired from the Marine Corps Reserve as a Colonel in 1990, receiving the
> Navy Distinguished Service Medal."
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_murtha

So you acknowledge that Ninja Bidnits is lying.

> Yes, it's amazing that the Republicans can wrap themselves in the flag
> and castigate anyone who disagrees with their perpetual wars as
> unpatriotic.  Murtha isn't the only one slimed this way either, there is
> John Kerry and Max Cleland who had their war service ridiculed at the
> same time Bush's escape into the FANG's during Vietnam and Cheney's
> excuse for draft dodging were acceptable.

While Murtha's service was honorable and even heroic, he disrespected
the service by calling our Marines "murderers." John Kerry did much
the same. Both can go to hell.

> The hypocrisy shown by Republicans, their agents and voters is
> appalling.

There is no hypocrisy once you know the situation.

> Disagreeing with one's politics is one thing,

Indeed. It is Murtha's and Kerry's mischaracterization of those in
uniform which earned our disrespect. But thanks so much for asking
and letting the record be set straight.

> sliming real
> soldiers who served is quite another.

Murtha's service is not at issue.

> --
> Regards, Alberto Cur-Lee
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---

>               The Bible: Slavery good. Gays bad. Snakes talk.

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Feb 10, 2010, 9:57:06 PM2/10/10
On Feb 10, 12:48 am, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-
september.invalid> wrote:

> You disrespect a guy who was risking his life on the battlefield and earning
> a Medal of Honor while you cowered like a sissygirl chickenshit under your
> bed. Die, scumbag. And may Fred Phelps visit your funeral.

Timothy McVeigh was an Army veteran. Please extol his virtues also.

mr dude

B9th

Feb 10, 2010, 11:41:48 PM2/10/10
On 10 Feb 2010, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyab...@eternal-september.invalid>
posted some news:hkv6eg$nck$1...@news.eternal-september.org:

Tell us, oh learned liberal one. What does a battalion S-2 officer with
a standard issue .45 sidearm do to earn a Bronze Star with Combat "V"?
A Combat "V" is awarded for a specific act of bravery, documented and
confirmed by others, awarded to the individual with descriptive
citation. Murtha never could produce the citation. It's handed to you
when you get the medal.

An S-2 is not fighting in the dirt up front. He might be holed up in a
tent or jeep, fighting for the remains of the coffee pot. A brave one
might risk himself to verify an intel report, but he has patrols and
snipers to do that kind of shit for him. Oh yeah, along with the S-3,
he shares responsibility for protecting the rear hq area. To add insult
to injury, towards the end of the Vietnam war, the Bronze star awarded
to officers, was contemptuously known as the "officers good conduct
medal".

Purple hearts mean you were too slow to protect yourself or you didn't
listen when somebody yelled incoming. Plenty of guys finished tours
without a purple heart and collected all kinds of medals for valor. PH
ain't one of them. It just means you spilled a little blood and if
enemy action was involved you got a PH. John Kerry being an exception
to that rule. Personally I'd not want to admit I had one. It's kinda
like admitting you got your nose bloodied by a girl.

The VCG is an "I wuz there" ribbon in his case I'd suspect. He could
have got it for just being assigned to a unit that was awarded one.
Note that there is no star or palm, and there is only one mentioned, so
he was just an REMF. Most holders of the award(s) are usually wearing
two of them, one for the unit, and one for the individual with bronze,
silver, gold star, or palm. It helps those brave "true ameriKan"
liberals identify who to direct their spittle on. Uncle Ho was their
idol as you well know.

If you will also observe, he has no Vietnam Campaign Medal. Seems odd
doesn't it? He's got a VCG, but no mention of a VCM. How interesting.

The "Navy Distinguished Service Medal" is the commissioned officers
equivalent of the enlisted "Navy Achievement Medal", which one gets for
serving or kissing ass in a staff position, and not catching the clap
for six months.

You continue to have a well documented history of displaying your
ignorance, exaggerating or lying to suit your ends.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 11, 2010, 12:00:31 AM2/11/10

Denigrating soldiers, especially based upon assumptions, is what the
wackos on both extremes do. Thanks for identifying yourself.

Buh-bye!

Gray Ghost

Feb 11, 2010, 12:05:17 PM2/11/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hkv21h$ha4$5
@news.eternal-september.org:

Speaking of hypocrites you squirngy fuck, McCain and Bush I both served
honorably in combat and Bush 2 did his bit as a pilot yet the left said the
most disgusting, scurilous things about all 3. Go fuck yourself with your
faux outrage.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 11, 2010, 12:46:40 PM2/11/10

No, Bush did not serve in combat. Thank you, and John McCain, for your
service.

> and Bush 2 did his bit as a pilot

No, Bush did not do his bit as a pilot. He deserted during time of war
and should have been shot by firing squad for desertion.

> yet the left said the most disgusting, scurilous things about all 3.

I am not the "left." When have you heard *me* speak ill of either your
or McCain's service?

> Go fuck yourself with your faux outrage.

You left out "News". And I find your hypocrisy repulsive for the bile
you've posting about Murtha and, if I remember correctly, John Kerry and
Max Cleland while defending George Walker Bush's desertion.

RD (The Sandman)

Feb 11, 2010, 2:41:06 PM2/11/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl1fq0$v7o$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

Sorry, Bush 1 did and that is the one he was referring to. He was even
shot down off Ie Shima.

> Thank you, and John McCain, for your service.

Yep, however, he has changed since then.

>> and Bush 2 did his bit as a pilot
>
> No, Bush did not do his bit as a pilot. He deserted during time of war
> and should have been shot by firing squad for desertion.

Point was that he qualified to fly F-102s. Very few of them went to Nam,
however as they were mostly ineffectual.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

Some points to ponder:
Why is it good if a vacuum cleaner really sucks?
Why is the third hand on a clock called the "second hand"?
Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
Why do we sing "Take me out to the ballgame" when we are already
there?

Gray Ghost

Feb 11, 2010, 4:10:35 PM2/11/10
"RD (The Sandman)" <rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote in

He was also the youngest naval aviator to fly off of carriers in WWII. And
the nature of his specific missions were particularly hazardous. Bush
volunteered for and was a photo recon pilot. Meaning he got to fly over
hostile islands for long periods alone photgraphing beaches and other
defenses, photos that were used by both ground troops and for air and sea
bombardment. Such duty was in addition to, not instead of, normal combat
bombing) missions.

As for Bush 2, as much as he is not the President I'd hoped he'd be, he still
volunteered for and flew supersonic fighters, a commitment that few can make
let alone keep. Jet age fighter jocks are not imbeciles despite the spittle
flecked ravings of the verminous left, it requires a good deal of
intelligence and ability to fly such aircraft. Not only that he had a
reputation apparently as being intensely curious about the various sytems and
made an effort, independently of what was required, to learn all about he
various electronic systems. And the explannation I've heard as to what
happened at the end of his enlistment sounds quite logical to me.

Furthermore ANG F-102 units WERE in fact deployed to Thailand to fly MigCAP.
and the Bush's unit had as much chance as any other unit of being deployed.

Considering Clinton's dodging and running away overseas and Gore's cushy
assignment as photographer with an armed guard for half a tour in Vietnam any
aspersions about Republican service seems little more than leftist hate and
lies for politic's sake.

>> Thank you, and John McCain, for your service.
>
> Yep, however, he has changed since then.
>
>>> and Bush 2 did his bit as a pilot
>>
>> No, Bush did not do his bit as a pilot. He deserted during time of war
>> and should have been shot by firing squad for desertion.

Shut the fuck up, Curly, you lieing piece of shit. He did serve, he learned
to fly and he did. We may disagree on what he did at the end of his
enlistment but to deny that he was trained as a pilot and that he flew is a
lie, period.

> Point was that he qualified to fly F-102s. Very few of them went to Nam,
> however as they were mostly ineffectual.

Nunya Bidnits

Feb 11, 2010, 4:34:23 PM2/11/10
B9th said:

> Purple hearts mean you were too slow to protect yourself or you didn't
> listen when somebody yelled incoming. Plenty of guys finished tours
> without a purple heart and collected all kinds of medals for valor.
> PH ain't one of them. It just means you spilled a little blood and if
> enemy action was involved you got a PH. John Kerry being an exception
> to that rule. Personally I'd not want to admit I had one. It's kinda
> like admitting you got your nose bloodied by a girl.

I wanna see you head over to the local VFW or VA clinic and read that sorry
assed bullshit out loud. I guarantee that anyone who would slime a newsgroup
anonymously with that kind of shit could never in a million years work up
the cojones to say something like that to the face of a real veteran, which
you, quite obviously, are not.

> If you will also observe, he has no Vietnam Campaign Medal. Seems odd
> doesn't it? He's got a VCG, but no mention of a VCM. How
> interesting.

So now that the man is dead, you think this is a good time to call him a
liar, and expect him to present evidence you want to see even though it
doesn't mean jack. You're one courageous piece of shit, arentcha.

> You continue to have a well documented history of displaying your
> ignorance, exaggerating or lying to suit your ends.

What documentation is that, fuckwit? Never mind, I'm killfiling your ass
anyway. I don't have time for cowards who think politics is a good reason to
shamelessly lie and slur the reputations of fine soldiers. Word, shitweed,
you do *not* represent the kind of freedom our soldiers have died to
protect.

Take your thorazine and go lay down somewhere. Oh, yeah, your good buddy
Fred Phelps called, he wants to hook up with you at a nice funeral parlor.

<plonk>

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 11, 2010, 4:44:11 PM2/11/10

Re-read the context which clearly applies only to Bush43, "FANG's."

Yes, Poppy Bush is an honorable veteran. I thank him, too, for his
service even if I disagree with his politics and administration.

>> Thank you, and John McCain, for your service.
>
> Yep, however, he has changed since then.

I give McCain a lot of slack. Years as a POW will inevitably leave
mental scars.

>>> and Bush 2 did his bit as a pilot
>>
>> No, Bush did not do his bit as a pilot. He deserted during time of war
>> and should have been shot by firing squad for desertion.
>
> Point was that he qualified to fly F-102s. Very few of them went to
> Nam, however as they were mostly ineffectual.

No, my point was that Bush43 is a deserter. Leading issue among many.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 11, 2010, 4:51:29 PM2/11/10
On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:10:35 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

Straw man, nobody was speaking of Poppy Bush.

> As for Bush 2, as much as he is not the President I'd hoped he'd be, he
> still volunteered for and flew supersonic fighters, a commitment that
> few can make let alone keep. Jet age fighter jocks are not imbeciles
> despite the spittle flecked ravings of the verminous left, it requires a
> good deal of intelligence and ability to fly such aircraft.

In the real military, true. You've evidently not associated with FANG's
who were invariably rich white guys whose families had the political pull
to get their kids out of the draft.

> Not only
> that he had a reputation apparently as being intensely curious about the
> various sytems and made an effort, independently of what was required,
> to learn all about he various electronic systems.

Cites?

> And the explannation
> I've heard as to what happened at the end of his enlistment sounds quite
> logical to me.

Undoubtedly. That has no bearing on reality though.

> Furthermore ANG F-102 units WERE in fact deployed to Thailand to fly
> MigCAP. and the Bush's unit had as much chance as any other unit of
> being deployed.
>
> Considering Clinton's dodging and running away overseas and Gore's cushy
> assignment as photographer with an armed guard for half a tour in
> Vietnam any aspersions about Republican service seems little more than
> leftist hate and lies for politic's sake.

Straw man arguments. Do you really expect me to defend either?

Your abuse toward all democrats military and defense of all republicans
military indicate a mental imbalance that prevents objective discussion.

>>> Thank you, and John McCain, for your service.
>>
>> Yep, however, he has changed since then.

>>> No, Bush did not do his bit as a pilot. He deserted during time of
>>> war and should have been shot by firing squad for desertion.
>
> Shut the fuck up, Curly, you lieing piece of shit.

Ah, stomping your little foot in fury at reality.

> He did serve, he
> learned to fly and he did. We may disagree on what he did at the end of
> his enlistment but to deny that he was trained as a pilot and that he
> flew is a lie, period.

Straw man argument. That is your fantasy, not my position.

>> Point was that he qualified to fly F-102s. Very few of them went to
>> Nam, however as they were mostly ineffectual.

Right. That's where Poppy Bush put him knowing he was too stupid to
survive real combat. Even then Bush43 deserted.

RD (The Sandman)

Feb 11, 2010, 4:59:18 PM2/11/10
grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com (Gray Ghost) wrote in

Yes, but not many of them and both they and their missiles were quite
ineffectual there. Probably also would have been had they been F106s
although the 6s were a much better AC to fly. The missiles weren't much
better.....having been designed to shoot down slow moving, cumbersome
bombers rather than other fighter ACs.

> Considering Clinton's dodging and running away overseas

Well, he was a Rhodes Scholar and not many of them get shot at.

and Gore's
> cushy assignment as photographer with an armed guard for half a tour
> in Vietnam any aspersions about Republican service seems little more
> than leftist hate and lies for politic's sake.

Gore's assignment was a joke.....

RD (The Sandman)

Feb 11, 2010, 5:05:20 PM2/11/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in

Yes, they were. You missed the reference to Bush 1 and 2. Look at the4
line where both Bush and McCain were mentioned. Let me quote it for you:

Speaking of hypocrites you squirngy fuck, McCain and Bush I both
served honorably in combat

Your response.....

No, Bush did not serve in combat.

I then posted:

Sorry, Bush 1 did and that is the one he was referring to. He was
even shot down off Ie Shima.

So, yes, Bush 1 was mentioned. Then we got to the line below:

>> As for Bush 2, as much as he is not the President I'd hoped he'd be,
>> he still volunteered for and flew supersonic fighters, a commitment
>> that few can make let alone keep. Jet age fighter jocks are not
>> imbeciles despite the spittle flecked ravings of the verminous left,
>> it requires a good deal of intelligence and ability to fly such
>> aircraft.
>
> In the real military, true. You've evidently not associated with
> FANG's who were invariably rich white guys whose families had the
> political pull to get their kids out of the draft.

A point which makes no difference in the ability to fly the aircraft
referenced. The NG F102s required the same skill to fly as the regular
AF ones. ;)

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 11, 2010, 5:06:49 PM2/11/10

Look at the man move, or dance, he's terminally uncoordinated. You can't
put someone who stumbles over his own feet into a fighting squad.

At least Gore joined and went into combat zones instead of using his
father's political connections to avoid danger.

RD (The Sandman)

Feb 11, 2010, 5:08:53 PM2/11/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl1tnb$40v$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

> On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:41:06 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
> <rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl1fq0$v7o$1
>> @news.eternal-september.org:
>>

>>> On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:05:17 -0600, grey_ghost471-
newsg...@yahoo.com

I re-read the context and the point where Bush 1 was clearly stated. I
even reproduced the sequence in another post to you. In fact, it is only
a few lines up if you wish to re-read it for context. ;)

> Yes, Poppy Bush is an honorable veteran. I thank him, too, for his
> service even if I disagree with his politics and administration.
>
>>> Thank you, and John McCain, for your service.
>>
>> Yep, however, he has changed since then.
>
> I give McCain a lot of slack. Years as a POW will inevitably leave
> mental scars.

Yep, but that was a long time ago and his positions have wobbled.

>>> No, Bush did not do his bit as a pilot. He deserted during time of
war
>>> and should have been shot by firing squad for desertion.
>>
>> Point was that he qualified to fly F-102s. Very few of them went to
>> Nam, however as they were mostly ineffectual.
>
> No, my point was that Bush43 is a deserter. Leading issue among many.

That may have been your point, Curly, but the OP had a different one.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 11, 2010, 5:17:27 PM2/11/10

Ok, accepted but Bush41 (not Bush I) was a late addition to the dialog
which until that single note was not part of the conversation.

>>> As for Bush 2, as much as he is not the President I'd hoped he'd be,
>>> he still volunteered for and flew supersonic fighters, a commitment
>>> that few can make let alone keep. Jet age fighter jocks are not
>>> imbeciles despite the spittle flecked ravings of the verminous left,
>>> it requires a good deal of intelligence and ability to fly such
>>> aircraft.
>>
>> In the real military, true. You've evidently not associated with
>> FANG's who were invariably rich white guys whose families had the
>> political pull to get their kids out of the draft.
>
> A point which makes no difference in the ability to fly the aircraft
> referenced. The NG F102s required the same skill to fly as the regular
> AF ones. ;)

Ability to fly is another straw man, Bush43 deserted.

Gray Ghost

Feb 12, 2010, 8:51:16 AM2/12/10
"RD (The Sandman)" <rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote in

Hardly Bush's fault. But in point of fact they were deployed. He learned to
fly a supersonic fighter, he was approved for duty by the USAF and he indeed
did so.

>> Considering Clinton's dodging and running away overseas
>
> Well, he was a Rhodes Scholar and not many of them get shot at.

Perhaps had they been they would make better leaders.

Gray Ghost

Feb 12, 2010, 9:21:21 AM2/12/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl1u50$40v$2
@news.eternal-september.org:

Well I see you really can't read a simple English langauge paragraph. To jch
time on the pampas getting Brokebacked?

>> As for Bush 2, as much as he is not the President I'd hoped he'd be, he
>> still volunteered for and flew supersonic fighters, a commitment that
>> few can make let alone keep. Jet age fighter jocks are not imbeciles
>> despite the spittle flecked ravings of the verminous left, it requires a
>> good deal of intelligence and ability to fly such aircraft.
>
> In the real military, true. You've evidently not associated with FANG's
> who were invariably rich white guys whose families had the political pull
> to get their kids out of the draft.

So now in order to make your partisan political point you are going to insult
ANG fighter pilots?

BTW exactly how many Mach Plus, nuclear capable jet interceptors are you
qualified to fly, shitbird?

>> Not only
>> that he had a reputation apparently as being intensely curious about the
>> various sytems and made an effort, independently of what was required,
>> to learn all about he various electronic systems.
>
> Cites?

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/history/q0185.shtml
The Air National Guard has often been ridiculed as a safe place for military
duty during the Vietnam War. However, pilots from the 147th Fighter
Interceptor Group, as it was called at the time, were actually conducting
combat missions in Vietnam when Bush enlisted. Air Force F-102 squadrons had
been stationed in Thailand since 1961 and South Vietnam since March 1962. It
was during this time that the Kennedy administration began building up a
large US military presence in the region as a deterrent against North
Vietnamese invasion.

USAF F-102 squadrons continued to be stationed in both nations throughout
most of the Vietnam War. The Delta Dagger was based at Tan Son Nhut, Bien
Hoa, and Da Nang in South Vietnam and also stood alert at Don Muang and Udorn
in Thailand. The planes were typically used for fighter defense patrols and
as escorts for B-52 bomber raids. The F-102 was considered one of the most
useful air defense aircraft in theater because it had the fastest response
time of any fighter stationed in South Vietnam.

Since North Vietnamese pilots generally avoided combat with their American
counterparts, the F-102 had few opportunities to engage in its primary role
of air combat. However, the Deuce was adapted for close air support starting
in 1965. Delta Daggers armed with unguided rockets made attacks on Viet Cong
encampments to harass enemy soldiers, and the aircraft's heat-seeking air-to-
air missiles were even used to lock onto enemy campfires at night. Though the
F-102 had not been designed for this type of combat, the plane was
surprisingly effective and pilots often reported secondary explosions coming
from their targets. An Aviation Week article of the period credited the 509th
FIS, an F-102 squadron stationed in Vietnam, with destroying 106 buildings,
damaging 59 more, sinking 16 sampans, and destroying one bridge during 199
sorties over the course of 45 days. The manufacturer Convair proposed a
series of upgrades to build upon these promising results and further improve
the design's ground attack capabilities, but the concept was dropped due to
Air Force funding constraints.

These close air support missions were also quite dangerous since they
required low-level flight over armed ground troops. A total of 15 F-102
fighters were lost in Vietnam. Three were shot down by anti-aircraft or small
arms fire, one was lost in air-to-air combat with a MiG-21, four were
destroyed on the ground during Viet Cong mortar attacks, and the remainder
succumbed to accidents.

Such accidents were commonplace even under peacetime conditions given the
inherent risk to a pilot's life during any flight aboard a high-performance
military jet. ANG members of the period who we've been able to locate
indicate that only highly qualified pilot candidates were accepted for Delta
Dagger training because it was such a challenging aircraft to fly and left
little room for mistakes. According to the Air Force Safety Center, the
lifetime Class A accident rate for the F-102 was 13.69 mishaps per 100,000
flight hours, and the rate was especially high during the early years of the
plane's service.

>> And the explannation
>> I've heard as to what happened at the end of his enlistment sounds quite
>> logical to me.
>
> Undoubtedly. That has no bearing on reality though.

Well on your reality, anyway. i guess we should keep you away from sharp
instruments as your perceptions of reality seem particularly distorted.

Here's some reality for you: Bush even if he did it to avoid combat, which I
don't accept, still enlisted and did his bit. At the same time as Bush was
flying alerts for the ANG your hero Bill Clinton, in order to avoid combat
lied to hos recruiter, left the United States and spent time in a country
that was then considered our primary enemy, a trip which he didn't have the
money for and the financing of which remains a mystery to this day.

So if you are going to criticise Bush for actually serving in a manner you
don't find acceptable, to fucking bad. Perhaps if you were even 1/10 as harsh
concerning Clinton you would have some credibility.

But you don't. You are just another political shitbird flailing away at your
betters.

>> Furthermore ANG F-102 units WERE in fact deployed to Thailand to fly
>> MigCAP. and the Bush's unit had as much chance as any other unit of
>> being deployed.
>>
>> Considering Clinton's dodging and running away overseas and Gore's cushy
>> assignment as photographer with an armed guard for half a tour in
>> Vietnam any aspersions about Republican service seems little more than
>> leftist hate and lies for politic's sake.
>
> Straw man arguments. Do you really expect me to defend either?

Sure.

> Your abuse toward all democrats military and defense of all republicans
> military indicate a mental imbalance that prevents objective discussion.

Fat lot you know, shitbird. I'm only abusive to the one's who misrepresetn
thier service and use it to give credibility to thier antiamerican tirades.

>>> Yep, however, he has changed since then.

>> Shut the fuck up, Curly, you lieing piece of shit.
>
> Ah, stomping your little foot in fury at reality.
>
>> He did serve, he
>> learned to fly and he did. We may disagree on what he did at the end of
>> his enlistment but to deny that he was trained as a pilot and that he
>> flew is a lie, period.
>
> Straw man argument. That is your fantasy, not my position.

No, it's a direct refutation. Sorry.

>>> Point was that he qualified to fly F-102s. Very few of them went to
>>> Nam, however as they were mostly ineffectual.
>
> Right. That's where Poppy Bush put him knowing he was too stupid to
> survive real combat. Even then Bush43 deserted.

How many Mach Plus nuclear capable jet interceptors are you qualified to fly?

RD (The Sandman)

Feb 12, 2010, 12:07:22 PM2/12/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in

But you can put someone there who can't put together a coherent sentence?

> At least Gore joined and went into combat zones instead of using his
> father's political connections to avoid danger.

No, instead he got assigned as a "war correspondent" and had others
guarding his back where he went.

RD (The Sandman)

Feb 12, 2010, 12:10:32 PM2/12/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl1vln$40v$7
@news.eternal-september.org:

> On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:05:20 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"

> <rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in
>>

>>> On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:10:35 -0600, grey_ghost471-
newsg...@yahoo.com

However, that was the point where I entered the thread and the post I
made was in regard to that comment. Anyway, Bush 41 is often referred to
(particularly by me) as Bush, the elder rather than Bush 1 and 2, or I
will refer to them as Bush and Shrub.

Gray Ghost

Feb 12, 2010, 1:53:43 PM2/12/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl1v1p$40v$6
@news.eternal-september.org:

Congratualtions. That is the LAMEST answer ever.

> At least Gore joined and went into combat zones instead of using his
> father's political connections to avoid danger.

Are you terminally stupid? How do you think the young Al Gore got a job as a
photographer? And why do you suppose he had an escort for the entire time he
was there?

Gray Ghost

Feb 12, 2010, 2:07:31 PM2/12/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl1vln$40v$7
@news.eternal-september.org:

Well maybe not the conversation you were having in your head...

Look the same shitbirds who LIED about Bush the Elder's service chuckled and
repeated the same types of lies about Bush 43. Since it has been documented
that Bush 41 did not do wjhat was claimed, mainly becuase the shitbird that
told the story could not have seen what he claims to have seen (he was to far
away and at the wrong angle) and one of Bush 41's crewmen considered him a
good luck charm and continued to get in an airplane with him after the
supposed incidents, i find little credible in the Bush 43 smears.

>>> In the real military, true. You've evidently not associated with
>>> FANG's who were invariably rich white guys whose families had the
>>> political pull to get their kids out of the draft.
>>
>> A point which makes no difference in the ability to fly the aircraft
>> referenced. The NG F102s required the same skill to fly as the regular
>> AF ones. ;)
>
> Ability to fly is another straw man, Bush43 deserted.

1) Bush enlisted.
2) Bush trained.
3) Bush was rated by the Air Force as acceptable.
4) Nush flew alerts.

Now there is some disagreemnt on what happened in the last year. However I
have yet to hear even one of you shitbirds admit the preceeeding facts. So
why should you even be consiodered a little bit credible.

It is a fact that he did enlist train and fly.
It is also a fact that you slurred all ANG pilots in your contempuous
blather.

And it is a fact that bill clinton LIED to his recruiter, and then went
overseas and stayed in the Soviet Union, quite likely as a guest of the
state. None of which you find unacceptable.

It is also a fact that Bush 43 records were in fact made available to the
public as were John McCain's.

I can also state as a fact that if you to this website:

http://www.npc.navy.mil/ReferenceLibrary/FOIA/FOIAReadingRoom.htm

And type McCain in the search box you will get John McCain's records. And if
you type Kerry, you get nothing.

So you useless partisan hack, maybe when you get honest about Bush43's
service and Gore's, Clinton's and Kerry's shameful behavior we may consider
listening to your "evidence".

RD (The Sandman)

Feb 12, 2010, 2:13:11 PM2/12/10
grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com (Gray Ghost) wrote in

I heard he spent his time in England as a Rhodes Scholar.

Gray Ghost

Feb 12, 2010, 4:42:28 PM2/12/10
"RD (The Sandman)" <rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote in

He spent some time in England but I din't think he actually recieved the
degree or whatever it's called.

He also particitpated in an antiUS demonstration while there.

His trip to the Societ Union in the ewarly 70s has never been denied, it is a
fact. Nobody ever wants to talk about it, though. And the media didn't want
to ask any questions about it, all the while running with the Bush41 is a
coward who let his men die theme.

And noone has ever explained who paid for his trip to the Soviet Union or how
he stayed in a very upscale hotel while he was there, a hotel normally far
beyond the means of a college student, but not of a prspective stooge.

http://www.aim.org/media-monitor/bill-clintons-soviet-connection/

RD (The Sandman)

Feb 12, 2010, 4:57:25 PM2/12/10
grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com (Gray Ghost) wrote in

Yes, on the Vietnam war. I had heard about that.

> His trip to the Societ Union in the ewarly 70s has never been denied,
> it is a fact. Nobody ever wants to talk about it, though. And the
> media didn't want to ask any questions about it, all the while running
> with the Bush41 is a coward who let his men die theme.
>
> And noone has ever explained who paid for his trip to the Soviet Union
> or how he stayed in a very upscale hotel while he was there, a hotel
> normally far beyond the means of a college student, but not of a
> prspective stooge.
>
> http://www.aim.org/media-monitor/bill-clintons-soviet-connection/

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 12, 2010, 11:52:52 PM2/12/10
On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:10:32 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
<rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:

"Bush" is insufficiently clear. I use Bush41 and Bush43 to avoid
confusion. "Bush the elder" is clear. "Bush" can refer to either.
"Bush I" is Prescott Bush.

Anyhow, yes, Bush41 was an honorable serviceman.

Bush43 was a deserter and should have been put to a firing squad.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 12, 2010, 11:54:56 PM2/12/10
On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:21:21 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

HOw does Bush43 flying refute his desertion? Be precise.

>> Right. That's where Poppy Bush put him knowing he was too stupid to
>> survive real combat. Even then Bush43 deserted.
>
> How many Mach Plus nuclear capable jet interceptors are you qualified to
> fly?

Today? None. Bush was still too stupid to survive real combat. That's
why Poppy Bush pulled strings to get him in the FANG's.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 12, 2010, 11:57:08 PM2/12/10
On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:07:22 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
<rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:

That wasn't a coherent question.

>> At least Gore joined and went into combat zones instead of using his
>> father's political connections to avoid danger.
>
> No, instead he got assigned as a "war correspondent" and had others
> guarding his back where he went.

"No" what? That Gore wasn't in a combat zone or that he used his
father's political connections to avoid danger? Show your work.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 13, 2010, 12:11:25 AM2/13/10
On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:53:43 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

Congratulations, you just won the RONSERESURPLUS award for grammar and
spelling!

>> At least Gore joined and went into combat zones instead of using his
>> father's political connections to avoid danger.
>
> Are you terminally stupid?

Now you may go fuck yourself with a baton.

> How do you think the young Al Gore got a job as a photographer?

Obviously you think you know the answer to that question. What is the
answer, be sure to provide a cite.

> And why do you suppose he had an escort for the entire time he was
> there?

Obviously you think you know the answer to that question. What is the
answer, be sure to provide a cite.

See, this is where we part company. I respect those who have served
honorably without regard to their political affiliation. You, on the
other hand, concoct fantasies to slime service members of one political
party and defend criminals of the other.

That's known as "hypocrisy."

But wait! There's more!!! I lamblast the chickenhawks who advocate
sending American youth off to die in foreign lands for corporate
interests. Compare that to your defense of Limbaugh, Palin, Beck,
Hannity and the ilk.

Again, that's known as "hypocrisy."

This is why I disregard you and your issues. Hypocrisy.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 13, 2010, 12:13:01 AM2/13/10
On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 07:51:16 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

Straw man diversion.

Whose fault was it that George Walker Bush deserted?

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 13, 2010, 1:45:38 AM2/13/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 04:54:56 +0000, Curly Surmudgeon
<CurlySu...@live.com> wrote:

> ... your hero Bill Clinton ...

This is yet another reason I disrespect you. You make shit up out of
thin air and begin waving your fantasies as if they had any relationship
to reality.

Gray Ghost

Feb 13, 2010, 11:00:24 AM2/13/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5bav$rpt$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

As I said, there is clearly a difference of opinion on what happened in his
last year. The Air Force, however, didn't feel it was desertion as he wasn't
charged with a crime.

And I've never seen one of you scumbags actually admit that Bush did enlist,
train and fly alerts. So, you are clearly the deluded one.

>>> Right. That's where Poppy Bush put him knowing he was too stupid to
>>> survive real combat. Even then Bush43 deserted.
>>
>> How many Mach Plus nuclear capable jet interceptors are you qualified to
>> fly?
>
> Today? None. Bush was still too stupid to survive real combat. That's
> why Poppy Bush pulled strings to get him in the FANG's.

So is it that ANG is for stupid pilots or are you suggesting that stupid
people can learn to fly Mach Plus, nuclear capable jet interceptors?

How many Mach Plus, nuclear capable jet interceptors are you rated for?

You must be one DUMB MOTHERFUCKER if Bush43 can do a technical job that you
can't.

Gray Ghost

Feb 13, 2010, 11:02:34 AM2/13/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5hqi$rpt$17
@news.eternal-september.org:

> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 04:54:56 +0000, Curly Surmudgeon
><CurlySu...@live.com> wrote:
>
>> ... your hero Bill Clinton ...
>
> This is yet another reason I disrespect you. You make shit up out of
> thin air and begin waving your fantasies as if they had any relationship
> to reality.

Really? I made Bill Clinton up out of thin air?

And I don't want nor need the respect of some piec e of shit who runs off to
foreign countries to live and then attacks his betters who remain here,
fucktard.

Gray Ghost

Feb 13, 2010, 11:03:33 AM2/13/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5bf4$rpt$2
@news.eternal-september.org:

Man I love this. You are to stupid for words.

Gray Ghost

Feb 13, 2010, 11:04:53 AM2/13/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5cct$rpt$4
@news.eternal-september.org:

Since the Air Force didn't think he deserted why should I beleive a scumbag
like you?

Burled Frau

Feb 13, 2010, 11:09:21 AM2/13/10

"Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Not today, and not ever. Curls avoided the service like the plague, it was
already pointed out in previous posts how he lies about his service. When
faced with the prospect of having to get his ass beat for the stolen valor,
he skedaddled to a his turd world nation of mexican-like creatures and hides
behind his keyboard. He did try to sign up for the 4H club, but they turned
him down, he was 4F.

Burled Frau

Feb 13, 2010, 11:15:15 AM2/13/10

> On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:53:43 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
> (Gray Ghost) wrote:
>

>>> Look at the man move, or dance, he's terminally uncoordinated. You
>>> can't put someone who stumbles over his own feet into a fighting squad.
>> Congratualtions. That is the LAMEST answer ever.
>
> Congratulations, you just won the RONSERESURPLUS award for grammar and
> spelling!

Nope, you OWN that for your claim of flying the Dresden flag over your
house.

Burled Frau

Feb 13, 2010, 11:17:00 AM2/13/10

"Gray Ghost" <grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5cct$rpt$4
> @news.eternal-september.org:

>> Whose fault was it that George Walker Bush deserted?
>>

> Since the Air Force didn't think he deserted why should I beleive a
> scumbag
> like you?

Curls has an army of invisible strawmen in his basement.

RD (The Sandman)

Feb 13, 2010, 12:06:40 PM2/13/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5bf4$rpt$2
@news.eternal-september.org:

Of course, it was. That fact that you don't understand it or pretend not
to, won't change that.

>>> At least Gore joined and went into combat zones instead of using his
>>> father's political connections to avoid danger.
>>
>> No, instead he got assigned as a "war correspondent" and had others
>> guarding his back where he went.
>
> "No" what? That Gore wasn't in a combat zone or that he used his
> father's political connections to avoid danger? Show your work.

Like you show yours? I think I just did, Curly. ;)

--
Sleep well tonight, RD (The Sandman)

Let's see if I have this healthcare thingy right. Congress is to pass
a plan written by a committee whose head has said he doesn't understand
it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it or allowed bipartisan input,
signed by a president who hasn't read it or provided the public with the
C-Span overview of the plan or the process, with funding administered by
a Treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes because he didn't understand
TurboTax, overseen by an obese Surgeon General and financed by a country
that's nearly broke. What could possibly go wrong?

RD (The Sandman)

Feb 13, 2010, 12:09:23 PM2/13/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5b73$t42$12
@news.eternal-september.org:

However, instead they made him president of the United States in two
elections. Just like Bubba and his Rhodes Scholarship.

--
Sleep well tonight, RD (The Sandman)

Let's see if I have this healthcare thingy right. Congress is to pass

Gray Ghost

Feb 13, 2010, 12:50:21 PM2/13/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5bav$rpt$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

>> How many Mach Plus nuclear capable jet interceptors are you qualified to
>> fly?
>
> Today? None. Bush was still too stupid to survive real combat. That's
> why Poppy Bush pulled strings to get him in the FANG's.
>
> --
> Regards, Curly

At any point in your sorry, miserable experience. Nice evasion.

Gray Ghost

Feb 13, 2010, 12:51:37 PM2/13/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5c9t$rpt$3
@news.eternal-september.org:

>> Congratualtions. That is the LAMEST answer ever.
>
> Congratulations, you just won the RONSERESURPLUS award for grammar and
> spelling!

How do you figure? It's spelled correctly, is grammtically correct and
factually accurate.

Gray Ghost

Feb 13, 2010, 1:07:55 PM2/13/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5b73$t42$12
@news.eternal-september.org:

> Bush43 was a deserter and should have been put to a firing squad.

Oddly enough the military didn't thinl so. Is your point that you are smarter
and more morally evolved than the US military?

Burled Frau

Feb 13, 2010, 2:41:33 PM2/13/10
Why couldn't that bag of shit backstabber just use the non-exploding
butt-plugs like the rest of his ilk does?

Burled Frau

Feb 13, 2010, 2:44:38 PM2/13/10

> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5c9t$rpt$3
> @news.eternal-september.org:
>
>>> Congratualtions. That is the LAMEST answer ever.
>>
>> Congratulations, you just won the RONSERESURPLUS award for grammar and
>> spelling!
>
> How do you figure? It's spelled correctly, is grammtically correct and
> factually accurate.

Curls thinks it's ok to make grammatical and spelling errors, but only if
you are a brain-dead libtard like he is. P.S. You misspelled grammatically.
Curls gets to lick his crazymother's dildo for that.

RD (The Sandman)

Feb 13, 2010, 4:52:57 PM2/13/10
"Burled Frau" <ach...@jawol.jah> wrote in news:4b77...@news.x-privat.org:

> Why couldn't that bag of shit backstabber just use the non-exploding
> butt-plugs like the rest of his ilk does?

Who's that? Curly or Murtha? I don't think Curly is that bad.....I agree
with him on several issues and Murtha is dead.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

"Expecting a carjacker, rapist or drug pusher to care that his
possession or use of a gun is unlawful is like expecting a terrorist
to care that his car bomb is taking up two parking spaces."

--Joseph T. Chew

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 13, 2010, 6:27:17 PM2/13/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:07:55 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5b73$t42$12
> @news.eternal-september.org:
>
>> Bush43 was a deserter and should have been put to a firing squad.
>>

> Oddly enough the military didn't thinl so. Is your point that you are
> smarter and more morally evolved than the US military?

When was Bush tried by the Military?

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 13, 2010, 6:29:13 PM2/13/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 10:02:34 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5hqi$rpt$17
> @news.eternal-september.org:
>
>> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 04:54:56 +0000, Curly Surmudgeon
>><CurlySu...@live.com> wrote:
>>
>>> ... your hero Bill Clinton ...
>>
>> This is yet another reason I disrespect you. You make shit up out of
>> thin air and begin waving your fantasies as if they had any
>> relationship to reality.
>>

> Really? I made Bill Clinton up out of thin air?

You needn't play dumb, you are.

> And I don't want nor need the respect of some piec e of shit who runs
> off to foreign countries to live and then attacks his betters who remain
> here, fucktard.

Yes, change the thread/subject/topic with attacks when nailed on issues.
Yet another reason I disrespect you.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 13, 2010, 6:32:35 PM2/13/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 10:00:24 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

When was Bush tried for his desertion?

> And I've never seen one of you scumbags actually admit that Bush did
> enlist, train and fly alerts. So, you are clearly the deluded one.

What does that have to do with BUsh43's desertion?

>>> How many Mach Plus nuclear capable jet interceptors are you qualified
>>> to fly?
>>
>> Today? None. Bush was still too stupid to survive real combat.
>> That's why Poppy Bush pulled strings to get him in the FANG's.
>>

> So is it that ANG is for stupid pilots or are you suggesting that stupid
> people can learn to fly Mach Plus, nuclear capable jet interceptors?
>
> How many Mach Plus, nuclear capable jet interceptors are you rated for?
>
> You must be one DUMB MOTHERFUCKER if Bush43 can do a technical job that
> you can't.

I'd wager that my flying skills are at least the equal of Bush's and
superior to yours. How does that relate to his desertion?

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 13, 2010, 6:34:48 PM2/13/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 11:50:21 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5bav$rpt$1
> @news.eternal-september.org:
>
>>> How many Mach Plus nuclear capable jet interceptors are you qualified
>>> to fly?
>>
>> Today? None. Bush was still too stupid to survive real combat.
>> That's why Poppy Bush pulled strings to get him in the FANG's.
>>
>> --
>> Regards, Curly
>
> At any point in your sorry, miserable experience. Nice evasion.

Why would you expect me to provide any personal information so that you
can attempt to make an issue to further cloud Bush's desertion?

Gray Ghost

Feb 13, 2010, 6:35:03 PM2/13/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl7cgl$alm$2
@news.eternal-september.org:

> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:07:55 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
> (Gray Ghost) wrote:
>
>> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5b73$t42$12
>> @news.eternal-september.org:
>>
>>> Bush43 was a deserter and should have been put to a firing squad.
>>>

>> Oddly enough the military didn't thinl so. Is your point that you are
>> smarter and more morally evolved than the US military?
>
> When was Bush tried by the Military?

My point exactly.

Gray Ghost

Feb 13, 2010, 6:35:40 PM2/13/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl7ck9$alm$3
@news.eternal-september.org:

> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 10:02:34 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
> (Gray Ghost) wrote:
>
>> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5hqi$rpt$17
>> @news.eternal-september.org:

>>> This is yet another reason I disrespect you. You make shit up out of
>>> thin air and begin waving your fantasies as if they had any
>>> relationship to reality.
>>>

>> Really? I made Bill Clinton up out of thin air?
>
> You needn't play dumb, you are.
>
>> And I don't want nor need the respect of some piec e of shit who runs
>> off to foreign countries to live and then attacks his betters who remain
>> here, fucktard.
>
> Yes, change the thread/subject/topic with attacks when nailed on issues.
> Yet another reason I disrespect you.

Oh please. Not quite, but your evasions are noted noted.

Gray Ghost

Feb 13, 2010, 6:37:27 PM2/13/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl7cqi$alm$4
@news.eternal-september.org:

>>> HOw does Bush43 flying refute his desertion? Be precise.
>>
>> As I said, there is clearly a difference of opinion on what happened in
>> his last year. The Air Force, however, didn't feel it was desertion as
>> he wasn't charged with a crime.
>
> When was Bush tried for his desertion?

My point exactly. Apparently the US military does not agree with your
assessment of the situation.

>> And I've never seen one of you scumbags actually admit that Bush did
>> enlist, train and fly alerts. So, you are clearly the deluded one.
>
> What does that have to do with BUsh43's desertion?

Since he didn't desert, eve4rything.

>>> Today? None. Bush was still too stupid to survive real combat.
>>> That's why Poppy Bush pulled strings to get him in the FANG's.
>>>

>> So is it that ANG is for stupid pilots or are you suggesting that stupid
>> people can learn to fly Mach Plus, nuclear capable jet interceptors?
>>
>> How many Mach Plus, nuclear capable jet interceptors are you rated for?
>>
>> You must be one DUMB MOTHERFUCKER if Bush43 can do a technical job that
>> you can't.
>
> I'd wager that my flying skills are at least the equal of Bush's and
> superior to yours. How does that relate to his desertion?

Now that's funny. And what are you rated for, shitbird?

Gray Ghost

Feb 13, 2010, 6:38:55 PM2/13/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl7cun$alm$5
@news.eternal-september.org:

> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 11:50:21 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
> (Gray Ghost) wrote:
>
>> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5bav$rpt$1
>> @news.eternal-september.org:

>>> Today? None. Bush was still too stupid to survive real combat.
>>> That's why Poppy Bush pulled strings to get him in the FANG's.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards, Curly
>>
>> At any point in your sorry, miserable experience. Nice evasion.
>
> Why would you expect me to provide any personal information so that you
> can attempt to make an issue to further cloud Bush's desertion?

Wow, you have trouble walking? I mean being so lame. Personal information my
ass.

Can you fly an airplane? Did you fly for the military? Answer the questions,
liar.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 13, 2010, 6:40:30 PM2/13/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 11:06:40 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
<rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:

Ok, help me then. Who did I put into a fighting squad?

>>> No, instead he got assigned as a "war correspondent" and had others
>>> guarding his back where he went.
>>
>> "No" what? That Gore wasn't in a combat zone or that he used his
>> father's political connections to avoid danger? Show your work.
>
> Like you show yours? I think I just did, Curly. ;)

My allegation of Bush43 deserting hasn't been challenged so no work has
yet been required. I stated, "At least Gore joined and went into combat

zones instead of using his father's political connections to avoid

danger." Whereupon you replied, "No, instead he got assigned as a "war
correspondent"..."

The question remains, "No" to what, that Gore wasn't in a combat zone or
no that Gore used his fathers' political connections to avoid danger?

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 13, 2010, 6:41:59 PM2/13/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 10:04:53 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

When did the Air Force try Bush?

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 13, 2010, 7:23:12 PM2/13/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:35:03 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl7cgl$alm$2
> @news.eternal-september.org:
>
>> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:07:55 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
>> (Gray Ghost) wrote:
>>
>>> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in
>>> news:hl5b73$t42$12 @news.eternal-september.org:

>>> Oddly enough the military didn't thinl so. Is your point that you are
>>> smarter and more morally evolved than the US military?
>>
>> When was Bush tried by the Military?
>>

> My point exactly.

That is not what you said, "...the military didn't thinl so." At least
be consistent, don't move the goalpost.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 13, 2010, 7:24:17 PM2/13/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:35:40 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl7ck9$alm$3
> @news.eternal-september.org:
>
>> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 10:02:34 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
>> (Gray Ghost) wrote:
>>
>>> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in
>>> news:hl5hqi$rpt$17 @news.eternal-september.org:

>>> Really? I made Bill Clinton up out of thin air?
>>
>> You needn't play dumb, you are.
>>
>>> And I don't want nor need the respect of some piec e of shit who runs
>>> off to foreign countries to live and then attacks his betters who
>>> remain here, fucktard.
>>
>> Yes, change the thread/subject/topic with attacks when nailed on
>> issues. Yet another reason I disrespect you.
>>

> Oh please. Not quite, but your evasions are noted noted.

What evasion? You asserted that Bill Clinton was my hero.

You're lying again.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 13, 2010, 7:25:50 PM2/13/10

Neither Bush nor I are rated today. Would you like me to add an obscene
adjective to describe you in return?

And how does that distraction relate to Bush43 being a deserter?

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 13, 2010, 7:28:30 PM2/13/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:38:55 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl7cun$alm$5
> @news.eternal-september.org:
>
>> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 11:50:21 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
>> (Gray Ghost) wrote:
>>
>>> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5bav$rpt$1
>>> @news.eternal-september.org:

>>> At any point in your sorry, miserable experience. Nice evasion.
>>
>> Why would you expect me to provide any personal information so that you
>> can attempt to make an issue to further cloud Bush's desertion?
>>

> Wow, you have trouble walking? I mean being so lame. Personal
> information my ass.
>
> Can you fly an airplane? Did you fly for the military? Answer the
> questions, liar.

Precisely what I mean. You've already attacked, even before an answer,
in order to cloud and distract from George Walker's Bush's desertion.

Do you associate with people so stupid to fall into that silly trap?

Back to the thread, how does my flying skill relate to George Walker
Bush's deseartion?

tankfixer

Feb 13, 2010, 8:00:12 PM2/13/10
In article <hl1fq0$v7o$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
CurlySu...@live.com says...

> On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:05:17 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
> (Gray Ghost) wrote:
>
> > Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hkv21h$ha4$5
> No, Bush did not serve in combat. Thank you, and John McCain, for your
> service.

You are wrong.
But you know that, you just post such silliness to make yourself "feel"
superior..

> > and Bush 2 did his bit as a pilot
>
> No, Bush did not do his bit as a pilot. He deserted during time of war
> and should have been shot by firing squad for desertion.

It's going to be a long line then. We have all the deserters who went to
Canada to shoot first.

> > yet the left said the most disgusting, scurilous things about all 3.
>
> I am not the "left." When have you heard *me* speak ill of either your
> or McCain's service?
>
> > Go fuck yourself with your faux outrage.
>
> You left out "News". And I find your hypocrisy repulsive for the bile
> you've posting about Murtha and, if I remember correctly, John Kerry and
> Max Cleland while defending George Walker Bush's desertion.

tankfixer

Feb 13, 2010, 8:03:23 PM2/13/10
In article <hl5b73$t42$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
CurlySu...@live.com says...

> Bush43 was a deserter and should have been put to a firing squad.

Good to know you support shooting all the other deserters and draft
evaders ...

tankfixer

Feb 13, 2010, 8:06:54 PM2/13/10
In article <Xns9D1EBD91D2708We...@216.196.97.142>,
grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com says...

> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl7cqi$alm$4
> @news.eternal-september.org:
>
> > I'd wager that my flying skills are at least the equal of Bush's and
> > superior to yours. How does that relate to his desertion?
>
> Now that's funny. And what are you rated for, shitbird?

His flying requires no aircraft....

tankfixer

Feb 13, 2010, 8:10:09 PM2/13/10
In article <hl7dc6$alm$7...@news.eternal-september.org>,
CurlySu...@live.com says...

Do you think the Air Force tries people it doesn't think are guilty of
something ?

Gray Ghost

Feb 13, 2010, 11:42:41 PM2/13/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl7fpf$alm$18
@news.eternal-september.org:

> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:35:03 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
> (Gray Ghost) wrote:
>
>> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl7cgl$alm$2
>> @news.eternal-september.org:

>>> When was Bush tried by the Military?
>>>

>> My point exactly.
>
> That is not what you said, "...the military didn't thinl so." At least
> be consistent, don't move the goalpost.

Ok. I know you're a simpleton but still.

The US military did not think that Bush had deserted. You can tell that
because they didn't arrest him and charge him with desertion and conduct a
court martial.

So if the supposedly offended party doesn't think so why should we listen to
a lameass like you?

Gray Ghost

Feb 13, 2010, 11:43:37 PM2/13/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl7frg$alm$19
@news.eternal-september.org:

Hey who you have homosexual fantasies about is your business, keep me out of
it.

Gray Ghost

Feb 13, 2010, 11:46:11 PM2/13/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl7fue$alm$20
@news.eternal-september.org:

Were you ever rated? Bush was! Well you could but it would be accurate.

> And how does that distraction relate to Bush43 being a deserter?

As I've pointed out before, the US military didn't think he was a deserter.
You can tell because he wasn't arrested, charged and tried for desertion.
Such does tend to lend credence to the alternate explantion.

But do tell us about your military service and how many jet fighters you've
flown.

Gray Ghost

Feb 13, 2010, 11:52:04 PM2/13/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl7g3d$alm$21
@news.eternal-september.org:

Bush didn't desert. You can tell because the body that had autority over him
at the time the US military did not arrest, charge and try him for desertion.
Since the military doesn't think he deserted why should we listen to you.

And your "flying skill"? Wll let's see, you've disparaged Bush intelligence
at every turn, yet he was apparently smart enough to become a pilot in the US
Air Force, well the ANG, anyway.

You have already disparaged the ANG pilots so I'm calling you out. If the ANG
pilots and particularly Bush are stupid cowards, exactly what is informing
you? What is your frame of reference? Clearly you must have some experience
with ANG pilots and high performance military jets since you sound so
autoratative in your attacks. I'm just requesting some clarity. You claim
that Bush was stupid but somehow he learned to fly a jet fighter, so what
personal yardstick are you using to make this judgement?

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 14, 2010, 5:04:48 AM2/14/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:42:41 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl7fpf$alm$18
> @news.eternal-september.org:
>
>> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:35:03 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
>> (Gray Ghost) wrote:
>>
>>> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl7cgl$alm$2
>>> @news.eternal-september.org:

>>> My point exactly.
>>
>> That is not what you said, "...the military didn't thinl so." At least
>> be consistent, don't move the goalpost.
>>

> Ok. I know you're a simpleton but still.
>
> The US military did not think that Bush had deserted. You can tell that
> because they didn't arrest him and charge him with desertion and conduct
> a court martial.

Your inference isn't the decision of the U.S. Military.

> So if the supposedly offended party doesn't think so

Where has the "offended party" been able to try Bush43's desertion?

> why should we listen to a lameass like you?

No reason.

There is even less reason to listen to your hypocritical defense of the
deserter George Walker Bush simply because he is of your political party
while you revile the dead John Murtha because he was of the opposition
party.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 14, 2010, 5:05:18 AM2/14/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:03:23 -0800, tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Speak for yourself, those are not my words.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 14, 2010, 5:05:52 AM2/14/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:43:37 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

You're lying again.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 14, 2010, 5:07:33 AM2/14/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:46:11 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

Nope. The cover-up never let the military try George Walker Bush for his
desertion.

> You can tell because he wasn't arrested, charged and tried for
> desertion. Such does tend to lend credence to the alternate explantion.

Cover-ups tend to do that.

> But do tell us about your military service and how many jet fighters
> you've flown.

No, I like to see you beg.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 14, 2010, 5:09:51 AM2/14/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:52:04 -0600, grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

Excellent. Now show us his service records while in Georgia after
transfer from Texas.

<snip distractions>

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 14, 2010, 5:10:36 AM2/14/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:10:09 -0800, tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Why would you think that?

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 14, 2010, 5:12:15 AM2/14/10
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:00:12 -0800, tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Then show us where and when George Walker Bush served in combat.

>> > and Bush 2 did his bit as a pilot
>>
>> No, Bush did not do his bit as a pilot. He deserted during time of war
>> and should have been shot by firing squad for desertion.
>
> It's going to be a long line then. We have all the deserters who went to
> Canada to shoot first.

Not so very many but line them up.

>> > yet the left said the most disgusting, scurilous things about all 3.
>>
>> I am not the "left." When have you heard *me* speak ill of either your
>> or McCain's service?
>>
>> > Go fuck yourself with your faux outrage.
>>
>> You left out "News". And I find your hypocrisy repulsive for the bile
>> you've posting about Murtha and, if I remember correctly, John Kerry
>> and Max Cleland while defending George Walker Bush's desertion.

Burled Frau

Feb 14, 2010, 11:08:41 AM2/14/10

> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:03:23 -0800, tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> In article <hl5b73$t42$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
>> CurlySu...@live.com says...
>>>
>>> Bush43 was a deserter and should have been put to a firing squad.
>>>

>> Good to know you support shooting all the other deserters and draft
>> evaders ...
>
> Speak for yourself, those are not my words.

Curls should start by offing himself for trying to dodge his local 4H club.
Claims he was 4F.

Burled Frau

Feb 14, 2010, 11:10:59 AM2/14/10

"Curly Surmudgeon" <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in message

Right after you produce the Chimp in Chief's birth certificate.

Burled Frau

Feb 14, 2010, 11:15:48 AM2/14/10

"tankfixer" <paul.c...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Or one Rhodes Scholar who skedaddled to Moscow.

tankfixer

Feb 14, 2010, 12:04:15 PM2/14/10
In article <hl8hsu$j0e$8...@news.eternal-september.org>,
CurlySu...@live.com says...

> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:03:23 -0800, tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > In article <hl5b73$t42$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > CurlySu...@live.com says...
> >>
> >> Bush43 was a deserter and should have been put to a firing squad.
> >>

> > Good to know you support shooting all the other deserters and draft
> > evaders ...
>
> Speak for yourself, those are not my words.

/quote
From: Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com>
Subject: Re: Rep. John Murtha, bag of shit backstabber dies of exploding
butt-plug.
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 10:12:15 +0000 (UTC)

> It's going to be a long line then. We have all the deserters who went
> Canada to shoot first.

Not so very many but line them up.

\quote

Really...
So you didnt post that..

tankfixer

Feb 14, 2010, 12:04:04 PM2/14/10
In article <hl8i9v$j0e$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
CurlySu...@live.com says...

The original statement was;

I've observed your furious pack peddling with great amusement...

Changing who is being discussed now is well, very dishonest of you.
The original statement is clear the OP was talking about the first
president Bush.

> >> No, Bush did not do his bit as a pilot. He deserted during time of war
> >> and should have been shot by firing squad for desertion.
> >
> > It's going to be a long line then. We have all the deserters who went to
> > Canada to shoot first.
>
> Not so very many but line them up.

Since they are not shooting the actual deserters they catch why would
they shoot Bush ?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/mar/14/usa.julianborger

Just to satisfy your hatred of the man ?

tankfixer

Feb 14, 2010, 12:05:46 PM2/14/10
In article <hl8i6s$j0e$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,

You want GW Bush tried for desertion and shot...
Or are you going to deny that now too ?

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 14, 2010, 12:42:03 PM2/14/10
On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:04:04 -0800, tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com>
wrote:

A previous poster, not the Original Poster, did mention "Bush I" which I
misinterpreted not noticing the "I", an unconventional representation for
"Poppy Bush" or Bush43. However discussion of Bush43 is not a segue at
all, it is the thread prior to the mention of "Bush I" and still
pertinent.

There is no "pack peddling" involved although I realize you are looking
for an excuse to shoot the messenger because there is absolutely no
defense for Bush43 deserting.

>> > It's going to be a long line then. We have all the deserters who went
>> > to Canada to shoot first.
>>
>> Not so very many but line them up.
>
> Since they are not shooting the actual deserters they catch why would
> they shoot Bush ?

He's a great choice to be first and figurehead of a criminal gang/family.

> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/mar/14/usa.julianborger
>
> Just to satisfy your hatred of the man ?

Care to restate that in English?

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 14, 2010, 12:43:39 PM2/14/10
On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:05:46 -0800, tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Yes, I want Dubya tried for desertion and shot.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 14, 2010, 12:44:59 PM2/14/10
On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:04:15 -0800, tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> In article <hl8hsu$j0e$8...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> CurlySu...@live.com says...
>>
>> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:03:23 -0800, tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > In article <hl5b73$t42$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
>> > CurlySu...@live.com says...

>> > Good to know you support shooting all the other deserters and draft
>> > evaders ...
>>
>> Speak for yourself, those are not my words.
>
> /quote
> From: Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> Subject: Re: Rep. John
> Murtha, bag of shit backstabber dies of exploding butt-plug.
> Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 10:12:15 +0000 (UTC) Message-ID:
> <hl8i9v$j0e$1...@news.eternal-september.org>
>
>> It's going to be a long line then. We have all the deserters who went
>> Canada to shoot first.
>
> Not so very many but line them up.
>
> \quote
>

> Really...
> So you didnt post that..

You didn't post my words above, I said nothing about the draft evaders
which you tried to slip in. Your words, not mine.

tankfixer

Feb 14, 2010, 1:17:28 PM2/14/10
In article <hl9clb$79s$3...@news.eternal-september.org>,
CurlySu...@live.com says...

Nice Dodge, you get it as a dealership Obama closed ?

> There is no "pack peddling" involved although I realize you are looking
> for an excuse to shoot the messenger because there is absolutely no
> defense for Bush43 deserting.

So why arn't you demanding the USAF try him ?

> >> Not so very many but line them up.
> >
> > Since they are not shooting the actual deserters they catch why would
> > they shoot Bush ?
>
> He's a great choice to be first and figurehead of a criminal gang/family.

Why are "progressives" so full of hate ?

> > http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/mar/14/usa.julianborger
> >
> > Just to satisfy your hatred of the man ?
>
> Care to restate that in English?

No.

tankfixer

Feb 14, 2010, 1:18:02 PM2/14/10
In article <hl9coa$79s$4...@news.eternal-september.org>,
CurlySu...@live.com says...

So you ARE insane...

RD (The Sandman)

Feb 14, 2010, 1:22:32 PM2/14/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl7d9e$alm$6
@news.eternal-september.org:

> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 11:06:40 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
> <rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl5bf4$rpt$2
>> @news.eternal-september.org:

>> tour
>> more

>> squad.

>>> That wasn't a coherent question.
>>
>> Of course, it was. That fact that you don't understand it or pretend
>> not to, won't change that.
>
> Ok, help me then. Who did I put into a fighting squad?

>>> "No" what? That Gore wasn't in a combat zone or that he used his
>>> father's political connections to avoid danger? Show your work.
>>
>> Like you show yours? I think I just did, Curly. ;)
>
> My allegation of Bush43 deserting hasn't been challenged so no work has
> yet been required. I stated, "At least Gore joined and went into
combat
> zones instead of using his father's political connections to avoid
> danger." Whereupon you replied, "No, instead he got assigned as a "war
> correspondent"..."
>
> The question remains, "No" to what, that Gore wasn't in a combat zone
or
> no that Gore used his fathers' political connections to avoid danger?

The bottom line is that Gore, for one reason or another, did end up with
a short term in Nam as a "war correspondent". I haven't said whether or
not it was due to pull from his father nor have I stated anything about
Bush43's desertion as you call it. Don't confuse me with others you are
arguing with.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

"Expecting a carjacker, rapist or drug pusher to care that his
possession or use of a gun is unlawful is like expecting a terrorist
to care that his car bomb is taking up two parking spaces."

--Joseph T. Chew

RD (The Sandman)

Feb 14, 2010, 1:27:39 PM2/14/10
Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl8hsu$j0e$8
@news.eternal-september.org:

> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:03:23 -0800, tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> In article <hl5b73$t42$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
>> CurlySu...@live.com says...
>>>
>>> Bush43 was a deserter and should have been put to a firing squad.
>>>

>> Good to know you support shooting all the other deserters and draft
>> evaders ...
>
> Speak for yourself, those are not my words.

Not specifically, but you did say the same thing. Your exact words were:

"No, Bush did not do his bit as a pilot. He deserted during time of war
and should have been shot by firing squad for desertion."

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 14, 2010, 2:41:46 PM2/14/10
On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 12:27:39 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
<rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:

> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in news:hl8hsu$j0e$8
> @news.eternal-september.org:
>
>> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:03:23 -0800, tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> In article <hl5b73$t42$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
>>> CurlySu...@live.com says...

>>> Good to know you support shooting all the other deserters and draft
>>> evaders ...
>>
>> Speak for yourself, those are not my words.
>

> Not specifically, but you did say the same thing. Your exact words
> were:
>
> "No, Bush did not do his bit as a pilot. He deserted during time of war
> and should have been shot by firing squad for desertion."

However I said nothing about draft evaders. tankfixer tried to slip that
one in as my statement.

RD (The Sandman)

Feb 14, 2010, 2:58:10 PM2/14/10

> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 12:27:39 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
> <rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Curly Surmudgeon <CurlySu...@live.com> wrote in
>> news:hl8hsu$j0e$8 @news.eternal-september.org:

>>> Speak for yourself, those are not my words.
>>

>> Not specifically, but you did say the same thing. Your exact words
>> were:
>>
>> "No, Bush did not do his bit as a pilot. He deserted during time of
>> war and should have been shot by firing squad for desertion."
>
> However I said nothing about draft evaders. tankfixer tried to slip
> that one in as my statement.

Fair enough.

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 14, 2010, 3:09:31 PM2/14/10
On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 10:17:28 -0800, tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com>
wrote:

What makes you think I haven't?

>> > Since they are not shooting the actual deserters they catch why would
>> > they shoot Bush ?
>>
>> He's a great choice to be first and figurehead of a criminal
>> gang/family.
>
> Why are "progressives" so full of hate ?

Why do you constantly misrepresent those you cannot debate?

Curly Surmudgeon

Feb 14, 2010, 3:11:42 PM2/14/10
On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 10:18:02 -0800, tankfixer <paul.c...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Is that what you tell everyone who you disagree with?

It is loading more messages.