OT Illegals

ZZH...@yahoo.com

Apr 27, 2010, 10:01:26 PM4/27/10
I've got a sure fire cure for the illegal allien problem:

Toss every employer who hires an
illegal alien in jail.

Ray OHara

Apr 27, 2010, 10:11:27 PM4/27/10

<ZZH...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I've got a sure fire cure for the illegal allien problem:
>
> Toss every employer who hires an
> illegal alien in jail.

Wall Street will never let that happen.

cloud dreamer

Apr 27, 2010, 10:17:53 PM4/27/10

And you'd be the first one to complain when you find you have to spend
$15 a pint for strawberries.

..

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Apr 27, 2010, 10:27:48 PM4/27/10

But then the poor people who "only came here to feed their families"
will starve to death!

Why do you hate children????

Myths about the Arizona Law:

Police will ask people "for their papers" - wrong the law states that
after "lawful contact" (meaning they have been arrested or are
suspects of illegal activity) then the police have the option to view
their citizen status

Myth: All "illegals" in this country are Mexican. Wrong!! Our country
is full of illegals from hundreds of countries

Myth: This is unconstitutional!! Truth the US Constitution covers
American citizens and NOT illegal breaking laws entering our country.

Myth: Mothers will be grabbed away from their children! Truth: What
kind of mother would leave her child in the US? Only an abusive crack
whore would do that. A good mother will take the child back to their
home country.

Myth: We will have to pay $5 for an apple . Truth: If you pay someone
$5 an hour to pick 1000 apples per hour, the cost per apple is 5 cents
per apple. If you pay someone $20 per apple the cost raises just 4
cents per apple. Plus these legal apple pickers will pay taxes and not
clog emergency rooms!

Immigration Counters, a website that collects data on the cost of
illegal immigration to the United States, provides everything we need
to know. Cost of social services for illegal aliens since 1996: $397
billion. Cost of illegal aliens in public schools since 1996: $14
billion. Cost of incarcerations of illegal aliens since 2008: $24
billion.

Myth: Illegals are harmless friendly people looking to escape poverty.
Fact: Mexico is a nice country that has a LOWER unemployment rate than
the US (look it up)! There is no massive starvation in Mexico or other
countries that our illegals come from.

So why do illegals come here?? To exploit our social services and
"live off the largess" of tax paying Americans!

mr dude (I never lie)

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Apr 27, 2010, 10:35:11 PM4/27/10
On Apr 27, 10:27 pm, "mr d...@harvarduniversity.edu"
<foster...@gmail.com> wrote:

> mr dude (I never lie)

I forgot another HUGE myth:

The illegals are doing jobs that Americans won't do!

The position of garbage collector is obviously not a "fun" or "good"
job yet you don't see ads in the paper all time advertising for "trash
collectors".

Surely, this is not a job an "American won't do"???

The truth is that Americans WILL do any job at the right pay rate.
Illegals artificially lower wages, cheat on taxes and depress the US
job market. Legal Americans take jobs with benefits and stability.

mr dude

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Apr 27, 2010, 10:46:30 PM4/27/10
On Apr 27, 10:17 pm, cloud dreamer <Climate.is.chang...@much.too.fast>
wrote:

Awwww, the ginormously fucktarded "$15 a pint for strawberries"
douche bag post!!!

Let's say you pay an illegal $5 per hour to pick 500 pints of
strawberries. That's 10 cents a pint.

Now pay a legal worker $20 per hour to pick 500 pints. That makes the
pint cost four cents more a pint!

Yet Cloud Drugger wants you to think that you are paying $15 a
pint????

Drugs are bad m'kay????

mr dude (why do we allow such stewpid morons to own computers???)

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 28, 2010, 12:43:44 PM4/28/10

<ZZH...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I've got a sure fire cure for the illegal allien problem:
>
> Toss every employer who hires an
> illegal alien in jail.

That doesn't make sense. If you hate them so much, why would you want to
share a room with them?

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 28, 2010, 12:51:56 PM4/28/10

"mr du...@harvarduniversity.edu" <fost...@gmail.com> wrote in message

----------------------

Are you saying the rate of production of strawberry picking is 500 pints per
hour? Go ahead and provide a cite that your production figures are accurate
and reflect real world circumstances... or did you just pull that
"production data" out of your ass? I suspect you did, so I'm not surprised
the math works in your favor. Got any other conveniently fictional examples
you want to post under the pretext of being true and useful analyses?

clouddreamer

Apr 28, 2010, 1:17:49 PM4/28/10

Yup. And where are you going to find an American to do that back
breaking labour for $20 an hour??? Add in the other costs for hiring
legal workers and the farmers will stop growing strawberries. One
California strawberry grower said as much when CNN interviewed him last
year. The farmer basically said that Americans have a choice...put up
with illegals or pay much more for American grown produce. Because
without the illegals, it's unlikely they could compete for a lot of
items imported from countries where they can pay their workers next to
nothing.

And it's probably closer to $2 an hour for an illegal in some areas.
Sometimes less.

;]

--
We must change the way we live
Or the climate will do it for us.

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Apr 28, 2010, 7:54:57 PM4/28/10
On Apr 28, 1:17 pm, clouddreamer <Reuse.Recy...@Reduce.now> wrote:

> Yup. And where are you going to find an American to do that back
> breaking labour for $20 an hour??? Add in the other costs for hiring
> legal workers and the farmers will stop growing strawberries. One
> California strawberry grower said as much when CNN interviewed him last
> year. The farmer basically said that Americans have a choice..

Why would the farmer say this???

He wouldn't have a vested interest would he??

He is paying people $5 an hour! Of course he wants to keep doing
this!!

mr dude

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Apr 28, 2010, 8:20:35 PM4/28/10
On Apr 28, 12:51 pm, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-
september.invalid> wrote:

> Are you saying the rate of production of strawberry picking is 500 pints per
> hour? Go ahead and provide a cite that your production figures are accurate
> and reflect real world circumstances... or did you just pull that
> "production data" out of your ass? I suspect you did, so I'm not surprised
> the math works in your favor. Got any other conveniently fictional examples
> you want to post under the pretext of being true and useful analyses?

Read this article by CBS.com (hardly a conservative program:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0JZS/is_4_23/ai_n25001096/

According to Philip L. Martin, Ph.D., professor of Agriculture and
Resource Economics at UC-Davis, the average household in 2004 spent
about $370 per year on fresh produce. In an article entitled "How We
Eat: 2004," (Rural Migration News, January 2006), Martin posits that a
tightening of the agricultural labor market, achieved by decreasing
the number of aliens in the field, would lead to a 40 percent increase
in farm labor wages, and a mere $9 per year increase in food costs to
the average American household. On the other hand, farm laborers would
enjoy an increase in earnings that would lift them above the poverty
line, and make the use of welfare less attractive.

mr dude

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Apr 29, 2010, 11:13:25 PM4/29/10
On Apr 28, 8:20 pm, "mr d...@harvarduniversity.edu"

As usual Libs when presented with facts (by their own Liberal
networks) clam up!

They usually just attack me personally, but the fact that their own
news media disputes their opinions REALLY pisses them off!!!!

It is a FACT that illegals cause more harm than gain in this country
yet the Libs here won't admit it!!

Could it be that they hate America??

Or could it be that they are so massively ignorant and uniformed that
they should be forced to be dependent on welfare and sentenced to a
lifetime of government reliance?

Either way, they are pigs suckling off the teat of your labor.

mr dude

Nunya Bidnits

Apr 30, 2010, 1:08:06 AM4/30/10

> Read this article by CBS.com (hardly a conservative program:
>
> http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0JZS/is_4_23/ai_n25001096/
>
> According to Philip L. Martin, Ph.D., professor of Agriculture and
> Resource Economics at UC-Davis, the average household in 2004 spent
> about $370 per year on fresh produce. In an article entitled "How We
> Eat: 2004," (Rural Migration News, January 2006), Martin posits that a
> tightening of the agricultural labor market, achieved by decreasing
> the number of aliens in the field, would lead to a 40 percent increase
> in farm labor wages, and a mere $9 per year increase in food costs to
> the average American household. On the other hand, farm laborers would
> enjoy an increase in earnings that would lift them above the poverty
> line, and make the use of welfare less attractive.
>
> mr dude

As usual Libs when presented with facts (by their own Liberal
networks) clam up!

----------------------

I asked you for a cite, you provided it. Cite noted. What's your fuckin'
problem, blowhard?

Actually, moron, I work, rather than spending my entire life perched on this
NG. If 24 hours isn't fast enough for you, fuck off and die. It's not my
media, contrary to your vacuous hyperbole, and you don't know my position
because I didn't state it. I asked you for a cite, dumbfuck, and you ass-ume
I am going to argue with it. Grow the fuck up and get a job, then you won't
be so obsessed and distressed over meaningless nitshit whinerbait.

And when something pisses me off, I'll say so. Take your self righteous
ass-u-mptions and shove them up your ass. I don't hate America, I love
America. But I hate that educational system has degenerated so far that it
routinely produces shit-for-brains assholes like you.

MBKC

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

May 1, 2010, 11:52:16 PM5/1/10
On Apr 30, 1:08 am, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-
september.invalid> wrote:

> As usual Libs when presented with facts (by their own Liberal
> networks) clam up!

> Actually, moron, I work, rather than spending my entire life perched on this
> NG. If 24 hours isn't fast enough for you, fuck off and die.
>

> MBKC

You sound angry.

When you were young did your Daddy touch your peehole??

mr dude

Nunya Bidnits

May 3, 2010, 1:06:56 AM5/3/10