How Long Before A Libfuck ACLU Lawsuit???

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Apr 20, 2011, 9:10:45 PM4/20/11
What is most notable about Sgt. Rogers’ funeral in Brandon, however,
is what didn’t happen.

You see, the troglodytes from Westboro Baptist Church had threatened
to spew their poison at Sgt. Rogers’ funeral.

But the Westboro mob wasn’t on the scene, and Sgt. Rogers was laid to
rest without incident – thank God.

Why weren’t there protestors?

Planning ahead by the locals, as it turns out.

From an Ole Miss sports message board, a tidbit of information…

A couple of days before, one of them (Westboro protestors) ran his
mouth at a Brandon gas station and got his arse waxed. Police were
called and the beaten man could not give much of a description of who
beat him. When they canvassed the station and spoke to the large crowd
that had gathered around, no one seemed to remember anything about
what had happened.

Rankin County handled this thing perfectly. There were many things
that were put into place that most will never know about and at great
expense to the county.

Most of the morons never made it out of their hotel parking lot.
It seems that certain Rankin county pickup trucks were parked directly
behind any car that had Kansas plates in the hotel parking lot and the
drivers mysteriously disappeared until after the funeral was over.
Police were called but their wrecker service was running behind and it
was going to be a few hours before they could tow the trucks so the
Kansas plated cars could get out.

A few made it to the funeral but were ushered away to be
questioned about a crime they might have possibly been involved in.
Turns out, after a few hours of questioning, that they were not
involved and they were allowed to go on about their business.

mr dude

7...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2011, 2:52:29 PM4/21/11
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:10:45 -0700 (PDT), "mr
du...@harvarduniversity.edu" <fost...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Most of the morons never made it out of their hotel parking lot.
>It seems that certain Rankin county pickup trucks were parked directly
>behind any car that had Kansas plates in the hotel parking lot and the
>drivers mysteriously disappeared until after the funeral was over.

One flaw in that strategy............
"Hello Enterprise Rent A Car, I need to rent a car and
for you to pick me up."

Or they could call a taxi.................

No Buttphucking

Apr 22, 2011, 1:02:00 PM4/22/11
to mail...@mixmin.net, mail...@m2n.gabrix.ath.cx
In article <ed702620-5cdf-4500-adfe-
b043eb...@v31g2000vbs.googlegroups.com>

God and 98% of true Americans hate faggots and crybaby
quarterbacks named Brady. They don't like sissy New England
****patriot**** fans either.

HVAC

Apr 23, 2011, 8:17:09 AM4/23/11
On 4/22/2011 1:02 PM, No Buttphucking wrote:

> God and 98% of true Americans hate faggots and crybaby
> quarterbacks named Brady. They don't like sissy New England
> ****patriot**** fans either.

God is gay... No wonder you kneel before him.