OT The future

DW

Feb 9, 2011, 3:35:39 PM2/9/11
Lets join Dr. Who as he travels to the future:.

Our first stop is 2013, Sarah Palin has been president for
one full year now.

The first thing we see is massive demonstrations. People are
angry and protesting her unpopular war. Seems that six months
earlier she declared war to protect our "ally", North Korea.

To make matters worse she has instituted a draft.

The demonstrations against the war are so violent,
that unemployment has skyrocketed to 75%,.
millions of people have been laid off, and millions
of businesses are going under.