Our Dear Leader Wants To Raise The Debt Ceiling. We Must Obey Him!!

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Jul 12, 2011, 11:09:03 PM7/12/11
Ignore the fact that our Dear Leader said this about Bush:

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt
limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S.
Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on
ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our
Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America’s debt
weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that
‘the buck stops here. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of
bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren.
America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans
deserve better.”

Our Dear Leader needs our support!!!!!!!!!

The Rethugicans are going to kill grandma!!!! Fuck those
Rethuglicans!!!!

The fucktarded Rethuglicans want to ban pinball, You Tube and
lemonparty.com!!! Fuck that brahs!!! No justice no peace!!!

Our Dear Leader will let Grammy live!!!!!!

mr dude (chope and hang)