Packers pack Bears' fudge 27-17

1 view

Just In Bieber

Sep 26, 2011, 4:39:35 AM9/26/11
It wasn't even close. The Bears got their fudge packed the
entire game and had to wear dresses beginning the third quarter.

That's what you get for being Obama voters.

Honorable mention to the New England Patriots* Tom Brady who
wore a dress for the complete game.

Ernie

Sep 26, 2011, 7:08:45 AM9/26/11
Watch it. I sometimes wear a dress. Ernie

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/5245/images7nk28302.jpg
"Just In Bieber" <justin...@little-queer.net> wrote in message

Ernie

Sep 26, 2011, 12:56:06 PM9/26/11
On Sep 26, 7:08 am, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
> Watch it.  I sometimes wear a dress. Ernie
>
> http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/5245/images7nk28302.jpg
> "Just In Bieber" <justinbie...@little-queer.net> wrote in messagenews:JGT37V8L4081...@reece.net.au...
>

> > It wasn't even close.  The Bears got their fudge packed the
> > entire game and had to wear dresses beginning the third quarter.
>
> > That's what you get for being Obama voters.
>
> > Honorable mention to the New England Patriots* Tom Brady who
> > wore a dress for the complete game.- Hide quoted text -

Is anybody going to believe anything posted by the crazy old pussy and
asshole farrel from www.hairlosshelp.com snake oil site after seeing
her lie about a mole being a wart, now let the lying stupid whining
cowardly forger, vile hunk of shit and convicted child molester go
finger herself, again. Ernie

%

Sep 26, 2011, 1:51:49 PM9/26/11
thank you for proving you are bald

Señor Patriots

Sep 26, 2011, 9:41:14 PM9/26/11
On Sep 26, 3:39 am, "Just In Bieber" <justinbie...@little-queer.net>
wrote:

> Honorable mention to the New England Patriots* Tom Brady who
> wore a dress for the complete game.

Try to keep your fantasies to yourself.

Just In Bieber

Sep 27, 2011, 4:23:42 AM9/27/11
In article <796482ed-d2f4-4376-af6a-
a6a96d...@k15g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>
Why are you in a fudge packing thread? Hmm?

Ernie

Sep 27, 2011, 6:31:53 AM9/27/11

-- "Just In Bieber" <justin...@little-queer.net> wrote in message
It's how I roll. Ernie

Ernie

Sep 27, 2011, 6:50:36 AM9/27/11
On Sep 27, 6:31 am, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
> -- "Just In Bieber" <justinbie...@little-queer.net> wrote in messagenews:CE7Z0ZPH40...@reece.net.au...
>
> > In article <796482ed-d2f4-4376-af6a-
> > a6a96de4a...@k15g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>

> > Se or Patriots <roamin...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Try to keep your fantasies to yourself.
>
> > Why are you in a fudge packing thread?  Hmm?
>
> It's how I roll. Ernie

Is anybody going to believe anything posted by the crazy old pussy and

asshole farrel from www.hairlosshelp.com snake oil site after seeing
her lie about a mole being a wart, now let the lying stupid whining

cowardly forger, vile HUNK of shit and convicted child molester go
finger herself, again. Ernie

billy

Sep 27, 2011, 10:32:18 PM9/27/11
In article <d21e712b-6c38-4c85-ab36-
e283f1...@t16g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>
There is nobody named farrel posting in this thread, only ernie.

Ernie

Sep 28, 2011, 6:52:56 AM9/28/11
On Sep 27, 10:32 pm, "billy" <bi...@bob.net> wrote:
> In article <d21e712b-6c38-4c85-ab36-
> e283f181b...@t16g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>
>

> Ernie <eprimea...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 27, 6:31 am, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
> > > -- "Just In Bieber" <justinbie...@little-queer.net> wrote in messagenews:
> > CE7Z0ZPH40813.683...@reece.net.au...

> > > It's how I roll. Ernie
>
> > Is anybody going to believe anything posted by the crazy old pussy and
> > asshole farrel fromwww.hairlosshelp.comsnake oil site after seeing
> > her lie about a mole being a wart, now let the lying stupid whining
> > cowardly forger, vile HUNK of shit and convicted child molester go
> > finger herself, again. Ernie
>
> There is nobody named farrel posting in this thread, only ernie.- Hide quoted text -

The crazy old pussy and asshole farrel was proven wrong about
inhibiting dht and 5 a-r being the answer for AGA, and she was proven
wrong about my method not working, now let the lying stupid whining
cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted child moletser go finger
herself, again. Ernie

%

Sep 28, 2011, 2:10:59 PM9/28/11
the only thing that has been proved is you are a wart on a mole

Marcus

Sep 28, 2011, 5:32:43 PM9/28/11
On Sep 27, 7:32 pm, "billy" <bi...@bob.net> wrote:
> In article <d21e712b-6c38-4c85-ab36-
> e283f181b...@t16g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>
>

> Ernie <eprimea...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 27, 6:31 am, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
> > > -- "Just In Bieber" <justinbie...@little-queer.net> wrote in messagenews:
> > CE7Z0ZPH40813.683...@reece.net.au...

> > > It's how I roll. Ernie
>
> > Is anybody going to believe anything posted by the crazy old pussy and
> > asshole farrel fromwww.hairlosshelp.comsnake oil site after seeing
> > her lie about a mole being a wart, now let the lying stupid whining
> > cowardly forger, vile HUNK of shit and convicted child molester go
> > finger herself, again. Ernie
>
> There is nobody named farrel posting in this thread, only ernie.

Shhhhhh. Don`t tell ernie that. She will go totally insane.

Wait, too late.

Marcus

Ernie

Sep 28, 2011, 8:33:26 PM9/28/11
On Sep 28, 5:32 pm, Marcus <marcus_cox2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 27, 7:32 pm, "billy" <bi...@bob.net> wrote:
>

> > In article <d21e712b-6c38-4c85-ab36-
> > e283f181b...@t16g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>
>
> > Ernie <eprimea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > CE7Z0ZPH40813.683...@reece.net.au...

> > > Is anybody going to believe anything posted by the crazy old pussy and
> > > asshole farrel fromwww.hairlosshelp.comsnakeoil site after seeing
> > > her lie about a mole being a wart, now let the lying stupid whining
> > > cowardly forger, vile HUNK of shit and convicted child molester go
> > > finger herself, again. Ernie
>
> > There is nobody named farrel posting in this thread, only ernie.
>
> Shhhhhh. Don`t tell ernie that. She will go totally insane.
>
> Wait, too late.
>
> Marcus- Hide quoted text -

Is anybody going to believe the crazy old pussy and asshole farrel
from www.hairlosshelp.com snake oil site about anything after seeing
her lie about a mole being a wart? Now let the lying stupid whining
cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted child molester go finger
herself, again. Ernie

Marcus

Sep 28, 2011, 10:33:00 PM9/28/11
On Sep 28, 5:33 pm, Ernie <eprimea...@gmail.com> wrote:>
> Is anybody going to believe any of my lies?
> Just because I am a crazy old pussy and asshole
> who is obsessed with farrel
> from www.hairlosshelp.com does not mean I will not someday post something honest for once.
> He destroyed my snake oil site by proving my scam would not work.
> I can see why you can`t believe anything I claim after seeing
> me lie about a mole being a wart. Maybe I should get back to being the lying stupid whining
> cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted child molester  you all know that I am.
> excuse me while I go finger
> myself, again and cry myself to sleep while thinking of farrel`s nice tight asshole. Ernie

Hope you feel better getting that off your chest.

Marcus

Ernie

Sep 29, 2011, 7:02:43 AM9/29/11
On Sep 28, 10:33 pm, Marcus <marcus_cox2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 28, 5:33 pm, Ernie <eprimea...@gmail.com> wrote:>
>
> > Is anybody going to believe any of my lies?
> > Just because I am a crazy old pussy and asshole
> > who is obsessed with farrel
> > fromwww.hairlosshelp.comdoes not mean I will not someday post something honest for once.
> > He destroyed my snake oil site by proving my scam would not work.
> > I can see why you can`t believe anything I claim after seeing
> > me lie about a mole being a wart. Maybe I should get back to being the lying stupid whining
> > cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted child molester  you all know that I am.
> > excuse me while I go finger
> > myself, again and cry myself to sleep while thinking of farrel`s nice tight asshole. Ernie
>
> Hope you feel better getting that off your chest.
>
> Marcus

The crazy old pussy and asshole farrel was proven wrong about
inhibiting dht and 5 a-r being the answer for AGA, and she was proven
wrong about my method not working, now let the lying stupid whining
cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted child molester go finger
herself, again. Ernie

Rob Cypher

Oct 16, 2011, 1:19:06 AM10/16/11
On 26 Sep 2011 08:39:35 -0000, "Just In Bieber"
Green Bay blows.

GO STEELERS

Reverent Moon

Oct 16, 2011, 1:35:46 AM10/16/11
On Oct 15, 11:19 pm, Rob Cypher <bals...@aol.com> wrote:
> On 26 Sep 2011 08:39:35 -0000, "Just In Bieber"
>
> <justinbie...@little-queer.net> wrote:
> >It wasn't even close.  The Bears got their fudge packed the
> >entire game and had to wear dresses beginning the third quarter.

It was worth it seeing Brett Favre pull down his phuck pants and bend
over to receive Hitler's one ball. Man did he ever get a reaming!!