First annual Ben Roethlisberger rape pool.

Howard Dean

Feb 9, 2011, 11:47:22 AM2/9/11
Announcing the inaugural Ben Roethlisberger rape pool.

We all know Ben is a rapist. A rapist who has managed to slide under the
scales of justice without paying the scalemasters too many times.

Rapists never change. Their behavior cannot be cured by therapy or
imprisonment. The only thing that stops them is a hemp necktie or a lead
suppository.

Ben Roethlisberger will rape again. It's a just a question of who, when
and where.

Q1: When will Ben rape again? Please specify date.

Q2: Where will Ben rape again? Please specify city and state.

Q3: Who will Ben rape again? Suitable answers would be waitress,
cocktail girl, airline hostess, Hines Ward or any other general category.

Winners of the pool will have eternal bragging rights for having pegged
Ben Roethlisberger and participated in the inaugural event.

Please free free to crosspost this pool to any group where you feel it may
be of interest, but always include the steelers group so results can be
compiled.

Thank you, and good luck!

Al Davis

Feb 22, 2011, 6:37:58 AM2/22/11
In article <539a41ef3c5d4fb6...@tioat.net>

Howard Dean <how...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote:

> Announcing the inaugural Ben Roethlisberger rape pool.
>
> We all know Ben is a rapist. A rapist who has managed to slide under the
> scales of justice without paying the scalemasters too many times.
>
> Rapists never change. Their behavior cannot be cured by therapy or
> imprisonment. The only thing that stops them is a hemp necktie or a lead
> suppository.
>
> Ben Roethlisberger will rape again. It's a just a question of who, when
> and where.
>

> Q1: When will Ben rape again? Please specify date.

A: June 2011.

> Q2: Where will Ben rape again? Please specify city and state.

A: Fort Lauderdale, FL.

> Q3: Who will Ben rape again? Suitable answers would be waitress,
> cocktail girl, airline hostess, Hines Ward or any other general category.

A: Duke COED.

Gaye Garrett

Feb 22, 2011, 2:44:41 PM2/22/11
On Feb 22, 3:37 am, "Al Davis" <sen...@oakland.com> wrote:
> In article <539a41ef3c5d4fb6497f13936e085...@tioat.net>

Darn, i thought the question was When will HE be raped!?! sorry i
don't have any other response!!

6

Feb 23, 2011, 10:17:42 AM2/23/11
On Feb 9, 11:47 am, Howard Dean <howa...@Use-Author-Supplied-

Address.invalid> wrote:
> Q1:  When will Ben rape again?  Please specify date.

A: The day you get laid for the first time without paying for it.