Dept. of Justice Drug Running Operation Near Fresno, involving Police, FBI and Mafia. The Last Circle

skep...@aol.com

Dec 27, 2010, 2:05:34 AM12/27/10
The Department of Justice has been running a drug dealing operation
out of an Indian Reservation near Fresno since the early '80s; it's
operatives include former police officers and FBI officials, working
with the Mafia and controlled by the US government. There was a group
of law enforcement officers which formed a group called 'Decency in
Law Enforcement' to try and counter the drug operations by the police
and Intelligence officials. 'The Company' is an incorporated body that
owns freighter ships and a fleet of airplanes. The 'Decency in Law
Enforcement' police group tried to sue California's Attorney General.
Source: Sherry Seymour: ‘The Last Circle.’ on 'Coast to Coast Am with
George Noory.'

Hagar

Dec 27, 2010, 1:25:40 PM12/27/10

<skep...@aol.com> wrote in message

*********************************
Oh yea, Coast to Coast is definitely a reliable source of info.
Just like their UFOs, everyone claims they're real, but, alas,
not one iota of proof positive ... one has to take their
statements with a grain of salt ...

Monica

Dec 27, 2010, 8:35:43 PM12/27/10
On Dec 27, 10:25 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> <skepti...@aol.com> wrote in message

The Amerikan Just Us Department? They've been abusing their positions
forever. We can take the government's word. They are honorable. Just
ask an Indian.

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Dec 27, 2010, 10:52:47 PM12/27/10
On Dec 27, 8:35 pm, Monica <yano...@gmail.com> wrote:
. Just
> ask an Indian.

Which Indian??

The tomahawk or the dot????

mr dude

twofeathers

Dec 28, 2010, 10:31:18 AM12/28/10

i would be more worried about pod worms and terelians than those guys
if i was you.

Hagar

Dec 28, 2010, 1:31:40 PM12/28/10

"mr du...@harvarduniversity.edu" <fost...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Which Indian??

mr dude

***************************
The Incas and the Aztecs ... the Spaniards sure did a number
on them ...

The Inconvenient Truth

Dec 28, 2010, 6:07:00 PM12/28/10
twofeathers wrote:

Another fake indian drainbo speaks. no one cares. how's SA, phoney?
i would have hit the road too, with as many people out huntin for your
lame, corrupt, forest service loving ass too.
--
"Money is no object. I mean, our object is to win the Super Bowl, year
in and year out be there and compete for Super Bowls. We’re going to

Nunya Bidnits

Dec 29, 2010, 9:46:09 AM12/29/10

Art Bell must be rolling over in his dark-matter drive escape pod.

The Inconvenient Truth

Dec 29, 2010, 1:27:12 PM12/29/10
Nunya Bidnits wrote:

Why? Did you narc on him too?

LOL

--
"Money is no object. I mean, our object is to win the Super Bowl, year

in and year out be there and compete for Super Bowls. WeοΏ½re going to

The Inconvenient Truth

Dec 29, 2010, 1:42:51 PM12/29/10
twofeathers wrote:

Old mike here is to be commended. I'm sure the right wingers are very
proud of him. Why? After fucking over everybody he could in Missouri, he
married a girl of diminished capacity, hit the road, and now lives off
of her money. Oh and he beats her up too. What a man! He tells everyone
he moved to south america, but he's on the road in his rv, somewhere
in texas. Quite the little man there. What a CREEP!

--
"Money is no object. I mean, our object is to win the Super Bowl, year

in and year out be there and compete for Super Bowls. We’re going to

The Inconvenient Truth

Dec 29, 2010, 1:53:46 PM12/29/10
twofeathers wrote:

IT FIGURES THAT YOU'D BE FOUND DEFENDING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, Forest
Service Boot Licker. How much did they pay you, mikey, for your soul?

Nunya Bidnits

Dec 29, 2010, 10:10:08 PM12/29/10

The Incoherent Tweaker Stalker-...@schizo.nut wrote:

> Nunya Bidnits wrote:
>>
>> Art Bell must be rolling over in his dark-matter drive escape pod.
>
> Why? Did you narc on him too?
>
> LOL

I'm not the one regularly taking part in septic's nutball screed threads and
posting to the art-bell freakfest, fool. You're even more fucked up that I
thought.

And no matter where you go, you're my bitch.

BTW, do you know why tweakers do it doggie style?

A. So they can both look out the window!

Now fetch, goatboy, and amuse everyone with your tweaking.

Nunya Bidnits

Dec 29, 2010, 10:22:35 PM12/29/10

The Inconvenient Truth <doandro...@electricsheep.com> wrote:
> twofeathers wrote:
>
>> On Dec 27, 5:05 am, "skepti...@aol.com" <skepti...@aol.com> wrote:
>>> The Department of Justice has been running a drug dealing operation
>>> out of an Indian Reservation near Fresno since the early '80s; it's
>>> operatives include former police officers and FBI officials, working
>>> with the Mafia and controlled by the US government. There was a
>>> group of law enforcement officers which formed a group called
>>> 'Decency in Law Enforcement' to try and counter the drug operations
>>> by the police and Intelligence officials. 'The Company' is an
>>> incorporated body that owns freighter ships and a fleet of
>>> airplanes. The 'Decency in Law Enforcement' police group tried to
>>> sue California's Attorney General. Source: Sherry Seymour: ‘The
>>> Last Circle.’ on 'Coast to Coast Am with George Noory.'
>>
>> i would be more worried about pod worms and terelians than those guys
>> if i was you.
>
> IT FIGURES THAT YOU'D BE FOUND DEFENDING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT,
> Forest Service Boot Licker. How much did they pay you, mikey, for
> your soul?

Hold on there, bitch! I thought *I* was mikey! How many mikeys are after you
anyway? Is there a different mikey for every NG where you post, or are we
all just one powerful, omniscient villain hell bent on tormenting you with
our omnipresence? And I feel slighted. You only reply to my mikey once per
insult, but here you're doing hat tricks.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean no one is after you. Except all us
mikeys. You're our bitch, everywhere you go.

Nunya Bidnits

Dec 30, 2010, 12:41:13 AM12/30/10

The Incoherent Tweaker <parano...@nutball.screed> wrote:
> twofeathers wrote:
>
>> On Dec 27, 5:05 am, "skepti...@aol.com" <skepti...@aol.com> wrote:
>>> The Department of Justice has been running a drug dealing operation
>>> out of an Indian Reservation near Fresno since the early '80s; it's
>>> operatives include former police officers and FBI officials, working
>>> with the Mafia and controlled by the US government. There was a
>>> group of law enforcement officers which formed a group called
>>> 'Decency in Law Enforcement' to try and counter the drug operations
>>> by the police and Intelligence officials. 'The Company' is an
>>> incorporated body that owns freighter ships and a fleet of
>>> airplanes. The 'Decency in Law Enforcement' police group tried to
>>> sue California's Attorney General. Source: Sherry Seymour: οΏ½The
>>> Last Circle.οΏ½ on 'Coast to Coast Am with George Noory.'

>> i would be more worried about pod worms and terelians than those guys
>> if i was you.
>
> Old mike here is to be commended. I'm sure the right wingers are very
> proud of him. Why? After fucking over everybody he could in Missouri,
> he married a girl of diminished capacity, hit the road, and now lives
> off of her money. Oh and he beats her up too. What a man! He tells
> everyone he moved to south america, but he's on the road in his rv,
> somewhere
> in texas. Quite the little man there. What a CREEP!

You've got an amazing sense of imaginary reality, tweaker. Is it just meth,
or are you throwing in some hallucinogens? How many more fictitious
charcters are chasing you this week?

Get back on your meds before you hurt yourself.