dumb dumb dumb

jdawson

Apr 10, 2011, 12:00:56 AM4/10/11
On 3/20/2011 8:50 AM, cloud dreamer wrote:

> Someone should remind Mr. Dude that Iraq never attacked the US either.

Saddam Hussein supplied financial support, training and shelter for an
array of deadly terrorist organizations right up until the onset of the
Iraq war a year ago, including such notorious groups as Hamas, Ansar
al-Islam, the Palestinian Liberation Front, the Abu Nidal Organization
and the Arab Liberation Front, according to a comprehensive report
released by the Hudson Institute.

Titled "Saddam's Philanthropy of Terror," the report details the role
played by terrorists supported by Saddam's regime in an array of
infamous attacks that have killed hundreds of American citizens both
inside and outside the U.S. before and after the Sept. 11 attacks -
including the 1985 hijacking of the Achille Lauro, the 1988 bombing of
Pan Am Flight 103, the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and the
Palestinian Intifada.

Compiled by Deroy Murdock, a Senior Fellow with the Atlas Economic
Research Foundation in Fairfax, Va., and columnist with the Scripps
Howard News Service, the report chronicles Saddam's support for:

Abdul Rahman Yasin, who was indicted for mixing the chemicals for the
bomb used in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six New
Yorkers and injured over 1,000. Yasin fled to Baghdad after the attack,
where he was given sanctuary and lived for years afterward.
Khala Khadar al-Salahat, a top Palestinian deputy to Abu Nidal, who
reportedly furnished Libyan agents with the Semtex explosive used to
blow up Pan Am Flight 103 in December 1988. The attack killed all 259
passengers, including 189 Americans. Al-Salahat was in Baghdad last
April and was taken into custody by U.S. Marines.
Abu Nidal, whose terror organization is credited with dozens of attacks
that killed over 400 people, including 10 Americans, and wounding 788
more. Nidal lived in Baghdad from 1999 till August 2002, when he was
found shot to death in his state-supplied home.
Abu Abbas, who masterminded the 1985 hijacking of the Achille Lauro
cruise ship, during which wheelchair-bound American Leon Klinghoffer was
pushed over the side to his death. U.S. troops captured Abbas in Baghdad
on April 14, 2003. He died in U.S. custody last week.
Abu Musab al Zarqawi, who ran an Ansar al-Islam terrorist training camp
in northern Iraq and reportedly arranged the October 2002 assassination
of U.S. diplomat Lawrence Foley in Jordan. Al Zarqawi is still at large.
Ramzi Yousef, who entered the U.S. on an Iraqi passport and was the
architect of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing as well as Operation
Bojinka, a foiled plot to explode 12 U.S. airliners over the Pacific.
Bojinka was later adopted by Yousef's cousin Khalid Shaikh Mohammed as
the blueprint for the Sept. 11 attacks.
Arrested in Pakistan in 1995, Yousef is currently serving a triple life
sentence in Colorado's Supermax federal lockup.

Mahmoud Besharat, the Palestinian businessman who traveled to Baghdad in
March 2002 to collect funding from Saddam for the Palestinian Intifada.
Besharat and others disbursed the funds in payments of $10,000 to
$25,000 to West Bank families of terrorists who died trying to kill
Israelis.
After Saddam announced his Intifada reward plan, 28 Palestinian homicide
bombers killed 211 Israelis in attacks that also killed 12 Americans. A
total of 1,209 people were injured.

For more details on Saddam Hussein's sponsorship of the terrorist
networks that killed hundreds of innocent U.S. citizens, go to:
http://www.hudson.org/files/publications/murdocksaddamarticle.pdf

cloud dreamer

Apr 10, 2011, 7:17:08 AM4/10/11
On 10/04/2011 1:30 AM, jdawson wrote:
> On 3/20/2011 8:50 AM, cloud dreamer wrote:
>
> > Someone should remind Mr. Dude that Iraq never attacked the US either.
>

> Saddam Hussein supplied financial support, training and shelter for an
> array of deadly terrorist organizations right up until the onset of the
> Iraq war a year ago, including such notorious groups as Hamas, Ansar
> al-Islam, the Palestinian Liberation Front, the Abu Nidal Organization
> and the Arab Liberation Front, according to a comprehensive report
> released by the Hudson Institute.

But not Al Queda.

Iraq never attacked the US. If you think you invaded because it gave a
few bucks to a few wannabe "terrorist" groups then there's a long line
of countries doing worse. Why haven't you invaded them??

Your other posts are just pure trash. Let me guess. You've never spent a
day in uniform.

That makes you a coward - to sit there and judge others while you sit
comfortable in your house.

Says a lot about you.

<plonk>

..

--
We must change the way we live
Or the climate will do it for us

jdawson

Apr 10, 2011, 2:14:15 PM4/10/11

First off it's Al-Qaeda not Al-Queda as you posted, you ignorant twat.
These, as you put, "wannabe" terrorists have killed thousands of people
in the name of Islam.
Al-Qaeda is a multi-national, stateless army.
Which posts of mine are pure trash?
Your guess that I have never spent a day in uniform is based on what?
Then you go on to say that I am a coward because I judged somebody from
the comfort of my house. You do that on a daily basis you ignorant
hypocrite.
Your ignorance is surpassed only by your hypocrisy and perhaps the
width of your ass.
have a nice day cunt

Ray O'Hara

Apr 11, 2011, 12:21:01 AM4/11/11

"jdawson" <jd_...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>]

Saddam hated Al Qaeda, that's who he'd feed into the wood chippers.
Saudi Arabia supplied all the money and 16 of the 21 9/11 attackrs, yet you
love them.
you are a fool

cloud dreamer

Apr 11, 2011, 7:36:03 AM4/11/11

Yeah. It's sad that there are people out there like him. Really makes
one concerned about the state of the educational system. He has no
concept of international relations. He is what I call a "headline
expert." He relies on the headlines without bothering to learn the story
behind them....especially the false headlines put out by the Bush
Administration.

His tirade of infantile insults really say more about him then they can
ever say about me.

And yes, he is a coward who has never served a day in his life.
Otherwise, he'd never lower himself to those others posts about
accidental killings in a war zone. If he had served, he'd understand the
concept of the fog of war. I certainly do. I served in an operational
theatre of war.

jdawson

Apr 11, 2011, 12:26:57 PM4/11/11
I hate terrorists and saddam hussein you left wing nut licker. Cite
some facts that back up your pathetic statements (sorry I forgot your a
libtard)you are a douchebag. You must be pissed that I disagreed with
your sweetheart cloud reamer, pathetic.

Diogenes

Apr 11, 2011, 12:30:03 PM4/11/11

served on your knees?
He did not post a tirade of infantile insults, you did.

HVAC

Apr 12, 2011, 5:59:30 AM4/12/11
On 4/11/2011 12:21 AM, Ray O'Hara wrote:

>> ]
>
> Saddam hated Al Qaeda, that's who he'd feed into the wood chippers.
> Saudi Arabia supplied all the money and 16 of the 21 9/11 attackrs, yet you
> love them.
> you are a fool

I'm with you Ray. WE should attack Saudi Arabia now.

Pill Beterson

Apr 12, 2011, 5:04:29 PM4/12/11
In article <intvje$sho$1...@dont-email.me>

How do you explain a bunch of stupid Americans voting a Saudi
plant into the office of president?

Americans are the stupidest people on the planet.

cloud dreamer

Apr 12, 2011, 5:10:47 PM4/12/11

And they did it twice.

D/

Apr 12, 2011, 8:37:36 PM4/12/11

"cloud dreamer" <Sa...@Resources.now> wrote in message

Even worse. Progressives might even vote for his wife if she resigns from
SoS to oppose our Marxist-in-Chief in the next primary.

jdawson

Apr 17, 2011, 12:41:58 AM4/17/11
On 4/10/2011 7:17 AM, cloud dreamer wrote:
hi dumbass,
could you point out where I judged somebody.
Ignorant sluts like you are a hoot. I posted a couple of news stories
beeeotch. Are you denying them? see you next tuesday