I Went To Get My Free Health Care Today.....

mr dude@harvarduniversity.edu

Mar 22, 2010, 7:56:31 PM3/22/10
.....and they told me it wasn't "free" and I would not get it for four
years!!!!

I mean WTF!!!! My President said "This cannot wait. We need health
care reform now!"

Further I was told that the government was raising my taxes NOW for
something I won't get for fucking four years!!

If I bought a car and they told me to start making payments now but I
can't get the car for four years I would kick the shit out of the auto
dealer! Whose ass do I need to kick in the government for this??

Also I asked since I am paying more for my "free" health care now that
I will surely be getting better health care than I am now in four
years, the nurses laughed me out of the doctor's office.

mr dude (confused)

MuahMan

Mar 24, 2010, 12:57:10 PM3/24/10
"mr du...@harvarduniversity.edu" <fost...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You don't make $200K in your mom's basement so you won't have to worry about
higher taxes.

DW

Mar 24, 2010, 3:14:29 PM3/24/10
On Mar 22, 7:56 pm, "mr d...@harvarduniversity.edu"

<foster...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Also I asked since I am paying more for my "free" health care now that
> I will surely be getting better health care than I am now in four
> years, the nurses laughed me out of the doctor's office.
You do realize that prior to signing the bill you were paying more
than
a thousand dollars for the uninsured. And that was before the bill
was
signed yesterday.