Branch returns

Ray O'Hara

Oct 11, 2010, 10:11:49 PM10/11/10
for a number 4.
for once the rumours were right.

Dr. Winston O'Boogie

Oct 11, 2010, 11:43:53 PM10/11/10
On Oct 11, 10:11 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> for a number 4.
> for once the rumours were right.

Let's hope Deion has something left. He's been pretty much stifled
since he left.

Phil Duert's Encore Performance

Oct 12, 2010, 2:44:23 AM10/12/10

Congratulations (from a Seahawks fan). You snookered us _royally_ in
2006 by getting a first-round pick for him, thanks to our incompetent
then-GM (Tim Ruskell). Boston teams have a HISTORY of snookering
Seattle teams, thanks to our bumbling GM's, regardless of which
major-league sport we're talking about. And you've snookered us yet
again. Be merciful Massachusetts to your fellow Blue Staters! :)

-

MuahMan

Oct 12, 2010, 7:19:44 AM10/12/10
On Oct 12, 2:44 am, Phil Duert's Encore Performance

<philduertisb...@tuttuttut.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 22:11:49 -0400, "Ray O'Hara"
>
> <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >for a number 4.
> >for once the rumours were right.
>
> Congratulations (from a Seahawks fan). You snookered us _royally_ in
> 2006 by getting a first-round pick for him, thanks to our incompetent
> then-GM (Tim Ruskell). Boston teams have a HISTORY of snookering
> Seattle teams, thanks to our bumbling GM's, regardless of which
> major-league sport we're talking about. And you've snookered us yet
> again. Be merciful Massachusetts to your fellow Blue Staters! :)
>
> -

Thanks Seattle for Obama and the 13% unemployment in our state. At
least he got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan....... Oh wait.

Ray O'Hara

Oct 12, 2010, 12:47:06 PM10/12/10

"Phil Duert's Encore Performance" <phildue...@tuttuttut.com> wrote in
message news:a708b6l91mo755qec...@4ax.com...

BB was correct that Branch was a system player.
He got his payday but it cost him his legasy.

MWB

Oct 12, 2010, 8:21:29 PM10/12/10

> He got his payday but it cost him his legasy.

Yes it did. He's the one player that left that I was upset about losing.

Brady and Branch were always on the same page.

I'm glad he's back.

GO PATRIOTS

Mark

CalC

Oct 13, 2010, 9:32:34 AM10/13/10

Assante Samuel was a big big loss too.... They have still never
replaced him yet.

MWB

Oct 13, 2010, 10:42:40 AM10/13/10

"CalC" <calcar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I agree.

IIRC...he missed an interception in the GIANTS Superbowl win.

Another big name PATRIOTS player that I haven't heard that much about.

GO PATRIOTS

Mark

Smithee

Oct 15, 2010, 1:08:14 PM10/15/10
On Oct 13, 10:42 am, "MWB" <bick...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "CalC" <calcarpent...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

If I had to pick ONE PLAY in all sports that you'd want differently,
it's Assante holding on to that sure interception in that game...