bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

1 view

The Inconvenient Truth

Oct 30, 2011, 11:40:58 PM10/30/11
patriots tanking!

SNOW! IT'S SNOWING AGAIN! I LOVE THE SNOW! AND NO TUCKYTUCK CAN SAVE THE
SEASON THIS TIME!!!!

LOL!

Tristan daCunha

Oct 31, 2011, 8:36:09 PM10/31/11
They bent over and too it like a real Patriot man!!!!

The Inconvenient Truth

Nov 2, 2011, 9:29:09 AM11/2/11
On 10/31/2011 8:36 PM, Tristan daCunha wrote:
> They bent over and too it like a real Patriot man!!!!

Sometimes I like it up my ass

The Inconvenient Truth

Nov 2, 2011, 11:49:06 AM11/2/11

"The Inconvenient Truth" <doandro...@electricsheep.com> wrote in
message news:4eb145b6$1...@news.x-privat.org...
> On 10/31/2011 8:36 PM, Tristan daCunha wrote:
>> They bent over and too it like a real Patriot man!!!!
>>

> Sometimes I like it up my ass -signed raysz28

i really got under your thin skin, huh cracker? why dont you quit with the
racists bullshit posts you been making here and elsewhere already, you
slimey piece of crap?